Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:31:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R tattoos (pics, suggestions, ideas)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R tattoos (pics, suggestions, ideas)  (Read 235546 times)
godiva
« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2006, 10:49:09 AM »

I'm actually strawberry-blonde (yes that is a colour!!!)....it is very close to blonde at the moment....what with this gorgeous sunshine and all......shame about the sunburn I got at Donnington Roll Eyes

Take it easy Mike, breathe in breathe out and mind the keyboard!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #121 on: June 17, 2006, 10:53:58 AM »

I'm fine, I just like to have a little fun..... So let us know what you get, or think of,.. You should go to a tattoo guy and tell him your ideas and see what he draws up
Mobenrad
VIP

Free of all these chains

« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2006, 10:56:23 AM »

Actually, I just went to a tatoo parlor yesterday and gave the tattoo artist a stencil of the gnr logo with the flowers on the banner.

Even though I'm 15, it doesn't matter, because my parents don't care so yadaydayda. I get it right after today's gig...gonna be painful because one of the flowers is going on my wrist.
Thorne
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #123 on: June 17, 2006, 10:59:33 AM »

Cool.....you'll have to post a picture of it.....I wanna see how it turns out....
I'll probably get it done on my back.....don't care how much it hurts....I can take the pain!!!!
BUt it wont be too big....
How much is it gonna cost you?

If you hate Thornes then don't pick this Rose.....
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #124 on: June 17, 2006, 11:00:42 AM »

Actually, I just went to a tatoo parlor yesterday and gave the tattoo artist a stencil of the gnr logo with the flowers on the banner.

Even though I'm 15, it doesn't matter, because my parents don't care so yadaydayda. I get it right after today's gig...gonna be painful because one of the flowers is going on my wrist.

15, damn that would really let me down as a parent, shame they don't care. As someone older I think you should wait a few more years... Just my two cents Wink
Thorne
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: June 17, 2006, 11:06:25 AM »

I always take my time on choosing a tattoo but at the end of the day if I'm not completely happy with the way it turns out I don't care....they always means something to me and they highlight an aspect of my life....
I've ony had two tattoo's so far....the first one is a sort of tribal heart on my lower back....it's just basically my first tattoo and it's actually really nice.....the second one is a silhouette of a cat on my hip, my cat (which I had since I was al ittle girl) was poisoned by a neighbour so we had to put her down and I had the tat done in her memory.....plus it can serve for directions incase I'm with a fella who is THAT clueless (or THAT drunk!) Grin

If you hate Thornes then don't pick this Rose.....
Mobenrad
VIP

Free of all these chains

« Reply #126 on: June 17, 2006, 11:06:50 AM »

Yeah, but I've liked GNR as my favorite band since 11. I've gone through soooo many bands, but GNR has always, ALWAYS topped the list.

It's gonna cost way too much.

Bad thing is that since I'm still growing, it'll have to find a way to grow with me as well.

My parents don't care, most because I already have a tatoo on my other arm, it's just a very small Fender Stratocaster that says Doug under it because my Uncle Doug passed away a year or so ago and he had a FEnder American Strat.

I would take pictures, but I don't have a digital camera. If I had a digital camera, you'd see every guitar in my possesion in the Nice Boys section.  hihi

But I do plan on getting one, so I'll post pics up when it's possible!!!
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #127 on: June 17, 2006, 11:57:19 AM »

15?! Shocked
In Sweden you have to be 18 to get a tattoo!

shit happens when you party naked
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #128 on: June 17, 2006, 12:42:00 PM »

Woah! Dude slow down, you are only 15 and want to get a tattoo that will stay with you for your entire life. My first tatt, was when I was 16 and now that I'm 25 I regret ever getting what I choose to get. Never ever get a band, girl\boy friends name or a naked woman tattooed on you. You will regret it in life when your music taste has changed, you'll have some persons name on your body that would of screwed you over, and the naked woman would look like a old lady once your body grows, or shrinks. Now if your 21 and Guns has been in your life for a very long time, then maybe go and get one. I would only get me a Guns tat for the fact I have been a fan since I was 8 years old, and I'm still holding back on making a mistake of having something drew on me that could be obsolete in 10 years. Its your choice to get whatever tattoo you want if any, but just know you are very young and your taste, and style will more than likly change as you get older. Just be patient before you get all inked up.

15?! Shocked

Same here in the US, but if your under 18 your parents can give you written permission.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #129 on: June 17, 2006, 12:57:40 PM »

15?! Shocked

Same here in the US, but if your under 18 your parents can give you written permission.

Hmm,it can be like that here too,I know it is with piercings, but with a permission you have to be at least 15

shit happens when you party naked
kingaxl
Banned
Rocker

im no prophet but i can tell you somethin!!!!!

« Reply #130 on: June 17, 2006, 01:15:47 PM »

get that guy out of here...plzz...ya this fuckin show off...its not first time that he doin that..thats kind of creepy...whatever the treads is into, hell fiind a reason to show his ass off.....and im gettin bad karma for tellin the truth....fuckin bullshit.....

she took my sperm without my permission!!!
EFISH
« Reply #131 on: June 17, 2006, 01:26:13 PM »

who are u talking about? Roll Eyes
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #132 on: June 17, 2006, 02:19:36 PM »

I think the design on the banner with the flowers (mums /marigolds?) is suitable for a tat.  yes

just started designing my tattoo,a work in progress

You're very good at drawing. You captured the distinctive features of each guy. ok
kingaxl
Banned
Rocker

im no prophet but i can tell you somethin!!!!!

« Reply #133 on: June 17, 2006, 02:36:39 PM »

who are u talking about? Roll Eyes
im talkin about mike!!!!!

she took my sperm without my permission!!!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #134 on: June 17, 2006, 02:48:52 PM »

15?! Shocked

it's against the law gettin a tattoo before 18 but it's against the law smokin' and drinkin alcohol before 18 too. so if you really wanna a tattoo you can get it from some tattoo parlour in your city somewhere.. my sisters husband got his first when he was 14.. but today he has covered it with another bigger tattoo because he didn't think it was so cool anymore
Decadence
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #135 on: June 17, 2006, 06:59:05 PM »

15?! Shocked

it's against the law gettin a tattoo before 18 but it's against the law smokin' and drinkin alcohol before 18 too. so if you really wanna a tattoo you can get it from some tattoo parlour in your city somewhere.. my sisters husband got his first when he was 14.. but today he has covered it with another bigger tattoo because he didn't think it was so cool anymore

Yeah, there's always gonna be somewhere that'll do it.  My little sister who is 14 has someone ready to ink her.  She's not gonna do it anymore though after I had a few words! 

I told her that if someone's willing to break the law and fuck with their license over something such as age, who knows what other laws/guidelines they're breaking and not giving a shit about as well.  It's one thing to take a risk with being young and not liking your ink in a few years, it's a whole other story to have your arm fall off or something cos the same tattooist who didn't give a shit about your age didn't give a shit about his dirty needles either.

I promised her that if she waits, I'll buy her first tat when she's 18.  Just hope she does wait. 
Evolution
« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2006, 09:09:26 PM »

Hey hey! I can now legally get a tattoo!
Nightrained
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2006, 02:28:31 PM »

I would get the victory or death tat. Anyone got a picture of it, so I can say "Tattoo dude, I want that one".
Duffsangel
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2006, 03:19:42 PM »

Has anyone got a bigger picture of this:

As this is going to be my new tattoo, and my artist wants it a bit bigger so he can copy it.  It's going on the back of my neck.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #139 on: June 26, 2006, 03:21:12 PM »

Only cost me $130 when I got it...

& I haven't regretted it since.. Wink

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33 Go Up Print