Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 08:35:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228479 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Libertad Is Currently 2nd On Best Selling Albums on Itunes!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Libertad Is Currently 2nd On Best Selling Albums on Itunes!!!  (Read 5583 times)
snakepipero
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2007, 03:22:48 AM »

i'm pretty convinced this album is gonna works littel by little. In my opinion this album has a lot of potential and finally we'll see it works properly.
 We're only at the beginin' of libertad. The hard of the tour is still comin' and the next two singles are gonna do really good, the last fight and get out the door are gonna take this album to another level.
With the second single and the north american tour with aic sales are gonna grow up. Sure. I don't know if they're gonna sell so many albums as they did with contraband (more than 3 millions worldwide, really really great for a band, specially a rock and roll band, nowadays) but i think within a the next year this album is gonna exceed the million in usa and another million or nerly to the million over the rest of the world). Hope to see get out the door as the third single, this song fuckin' blow my mind, everytime i hear it i can't stop singin' it. It's gonna do a really great job as a single.

album sales are important but the most important is MUSIC, and these guys know how to rock  smoking beer
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: