Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 08:34:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228153 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  June 24 Sydney
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: June 24 Sydney  (Read 13264 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2007, 10:59:45 AM »

He should get one!

no i don't want him turned in to michael jackson no just like in another thread someone asked how much would you pay to meet axl.. damn people

to be on topic, thanks for the updates and hoping for some nice boys Wink
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2007, 11:05:13 AM »

gunnerdownunder: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Robin Guitar Solo/Jam with Frank and Dizzy, Sweet Child O' Mine, Better, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, Dizzy Piano Solo (Angie), The Blues, Jam, Band Introductions, Richard Guitar Solo/Guitar Duet with Robin (People Get Ready), Out Ta Get Me, November Rain,

tonya: Tommy's outfit proved to be too hot. He's now wearing a t-shirt (and pants!).....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2007, 11:06:21 AM »

Oh, thank god he's wearing pants!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2007, 11:15:55 AM »

gunnerdownunder: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Robin Guitar Solo/Jam with Frank and Dizzy, Sweet Child O' Mine, Better, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, Dizzy Piano Solo, The Blues, Jam, Band Introductions, Richard Guitar Solo/Guitar Duet with Robin (People Get Ready),

/jarmo
What is "People Get Ready" exactly?   I've never heard of it.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2007, 11:17:18 AM »

gunnerdownunder: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Robin Guitar Solo/Jam with Frank and Dizzy, Sweet Child O' Mine, Better, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, Dizzy Piano Solo, The Blues, Jam, Band Introductions, Richard Guitar Solo/Guitar Duet with Robin (People Get Ready),

/jarmo
What is "People Get Ready" exactly?   I've never heard of it.

Curtis Mayfield song, also covered by Rod Stewart & Jeff Beck...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2007, 11:19:13 AM »

gunnerdownunder: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Robin Guitar Solo/Jam with Frank and Dizzy, Sweet Child O' Mine, Better, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, Dizzy Piano Solo (Angie), The Blues, Jam, Band Introductions, Richard Guitar Solo/Guitar Duet with Robin (Redemption Song/People Get Ready?), Out Ta Get Me, Piano Moving Jam, November Rain, IRS,

Richard and Robin play Redemption Song by Bob Marley (not sure if People Get Ready is also played or if they switch the songs around).

/jarmo

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2007, 11:20:21 AM »

/jarmo
What is "People Get Ready" exactly?? ?I've never heard of it.

Curtis Mayfield song, also covered by Rod Stewart & Jeff Beck...

/jarmo
Ah, thank you. ?I'm gonna see if I can find any of those versions on youtube so I can get a feel for it.  Now "Redemption Song", I know.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2007, 11:27:52 AM »

gunnerdownunder: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Robin Guitar Solo/Jam with Frank and Dizzy, Sweet Child O' Mine, Better, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, Dizzy Piano Solo (Angie), The Blues, Jam, Band Introductions, Richard Guitar Solo/Guitar Duet with Robin (Redemption Song/People Get Ready?), Out Ta Get Me, Piano Moving Jam, November Rain, IRS, Ron Guitar Solo (Australian national anthem, Back In Black, Don't Cry), My Michelle (with Sebastian Bach),

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2007, 11:36:50 AM »

gunnerdownunder: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Robin Guitar Solo/Jam with Frank and Dizzy, Sweet Child O' Mine, Better, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, Dizzy Piano Solo (Angie), The Blues, Jam, Band Introductions, Richard Guitar Solo/Guitar Duet with Robin (Redemption Song/People Get Ready?), Out Ta Get Me, Piano Moving Jam, November Rain, IRS, Ron Guitar Solo (Australian national anthem, Back In Black, Don't Cry), My Michelle (with Sebastian Bach), Patience,

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2007, 11:41:27 AM »

gunnerdownunder: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Robin Guitar Solo/Jam with Frank and Dizzy, Sweet Child O' Mine, Better, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, Dizzy Piano Solo (Angie), The Blues, Jam, Band Introductions, Richard Guitar Solo/Guitar Duet with Robin (Redemption Song/People Get Ready?), Out Ta Get Me, Piano Moving Jam, November Rain, IRS, Ron Guitar Solo (Australian national anthem, Back In Black, Don't Cry), My Michelle (with Sebastian Bach), Patience, Nightrain

Baz did some backing vocals on Patience . He was sitting by the stage.

tonya: Baz was introduced as "Mr Magic Fingers"

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2007, 11:46:48 AM »

gunnerdownunder: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Robin Guitar Solo/Jam with Frank and Dizzy, Sweet Child O' Mine, Better, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, Dizzy Piano Solo (Angie), The Blues, Jam, Band Introductions, Richard Guitar Solo/Guitar Duet with Robin (Redemption Song/People Get Ready?), Out Ta Get Me, Piano Moving Jam, November Rain, IRS, Ron Guitar Solo (Australian national anthem, Back In Black, Don't Cry), My Michelle (with Sebastian Bach), Patience, Nightrain

Nice Boys (with Angry Anderson),

/jarmo

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2007, 11:49:16 AM »

Nice Boys - again! Awesome!  ok

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2007, 11:54:04 AM »

Nice Boys (with Angry Anderson), Madagascar,

/jarmo

RebelRose89
Rocker

It's Showtime!

« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2007, 11:59:36 AM »

back to back nights of Nice Boys! Very Niiice? ok

Go Sabres - Go Bills - Go White Sox
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2007, 11:59:59 AM »

Nice Boys - again! Awesome!  ok
i hope this one pops up in a good quality! can't wait to see/hear it!

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
NY: Februari 10 & 12
France: June 5, 11, 14 & 19
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2007, 12:01:48 PM »

back to back nights of Nice Boys! Very Niiice  ok

(Borat voice) GREAT SUCCESS!  Grin

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2007, 12:03:02 PM »

Borat's voice at this time of the night is very funny!  rofl

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2007, 12:04:31 PM »

wonder if they do it like 93 when the crowd sang "don't play RnR" probably not but it woulda been cool
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2007, 12:05:53 PM »

Nice Boys (with Angry Anderson), Madagascar, Paradise City

tonya: The show ends with the Aussie chant.

Thanks for the updates.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 12:30:05 PM by jarmo » Logged

November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2007, 12:07:57 PM »

So, is the show over? Huh

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: