Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 04:13:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy World Tour! Thoughts about album release.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy World Tour! Thoughts about album release.  (Read 8549 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 04:50:00 PM »

memo to jarmo...look at the tickets and this guys post. whether you like it or not, the tour is the "Chinese Democracy Tour." sorry if that pisses you off but it is what it is...go ask beta about it....

You keep going on and on about it, yet you provide no facts that the band is calling it that.

Where's the proof? Where's your proof that the band has indeed called it that?

Please show me the proof. It's all I've been asking for ever since you started the whole "the band has told the promoter" shit.

It's a very simple request.

It's not about whether or not I like it. I'm stating a fact.

You keep stating a lie over and over again. You refuse to acknowledge the fact that your opinion is wrong and it's not based on facts.

So instead of admitting that you're wrong, since you can't even prove the opposite, you just keep calling me a liar.

You obviously are clueless if you think I'd start lying just to prove you wrong. I couldn't care less about what you think of me. But you're repeating a lie about something you have no idea about.

I don't care about the tickets, which aren't printed by the band in case you didn't know..... Just show me one simple piece of evidence to back up your claim that the band is indeed calling these shows The Chinese Democracy World Tour and they told the promoter that's the name. Please.

Thank you.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 04:57:49 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2007, 05:04:57 PM »

Just so you know, it's not the Chinese Democracy tour.

If it was, I'm sure they'd be playing in Europe and North America too. They're just playing for people who haven't had the chance to see the band yet.

Fans in Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and Japan don't deserve anything less than those of us who happen to live in Europe or North America.

I'm still very confident that the album will be out as soon as possible. I've always believed that.

I also suspect that once the album is out, we'll see the Chinese Democracy World Tour promoting it.

/jarmo

I think you're pointless. You can't justify the fact that they're touring again without cd just because their tour got a different name: the 2002 tour was "The CD world tour" the 2006 tour was "The CD world Tour"... This year is "No Cd Tour 2007" ok(but this change seems to me just a step back), but they play the same songs they used to play during the tours before ?. So they can go on callin' it CD Tour or no Cd Tour, and they can go on for years and years this is not the point. They are not touring to please some fans that haven't had the chance to see the band yet (yeah, maybe in 2030 they will play in Guadalupe, just to please those fans, right?), they're touring to make a lot of money playin' old songs, and they're doing this since 2001.
C'mon this is not the band wich is expected to play vintage songs, this is the band that got to play Chinese Democracy, you can tell people al the stories you want, but the truth is that Chinese Democracy is still a big utopia, and that's why they've made this step back.
I remind you that Axl Rose unce upon a time said: i don't wanna be linked up forever to AFD. Well,  20 years after he's still playing it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 05:13:40 PM by ITARocker » Logged
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2007, 05:14:50 PM »

I dunno what's the big deal about the name. IMO, it's more just a reason for those who wants to whine about something...

Here in Brazil, idealite says they're trying to confirm Gn'R here. They're using new band's pics, they found a lot of cool pics. Is that hard for promoters to do that? Don't think so. Even if they'll not bring Gn'R to Brazil, they're working, not getting old pics to promote the show (that might happen - I hope so).
As far as I know, Idealite is not even a real company - they don't have CNPJ, which means they are not legally registered. How can they do that if they claim to have years of promoting shows in Rio?

It's amazing how so many international websites are still repeating the bullshit created by Idealite, stating them as the biggest Brazilian promoters. They don't even have a real cast.

ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2007, 05:15:23 PM »

memo to jarmo...look at the tickets and this guys post. whether you like it or not, the tour is the "Chinese Democracy Tour." sorry if that pisses you off but it is what it is...go ask beta about it....

You keep going on and on about it, yet you provide no facts that the band is calling it that.

Where's the proof? Where's your proof that the band has indeed called it that?

Please show me the proof. It's all I've been asking for ever since you started the whole "the band has told the promoter" shit.

It's a very simple request.

It's not about whether or not I like it. I'm stating a fact.

You keep stating a lie over and over again. You refuse to acknowledge the fact that your opinion is wrong and it's not based on facts.

So instead of admitting that you're wrong, since you can't even prove the opposite, you just keep calling me a liar.

You obviously are clueless if you think I'd start lying just to prove you wrong. I couldn't care less about what you think of me. But you're repeating a lie about something you have no idea about.

I don't care about the tickets, which aren't printed by the band in case you didn't know..... Just show me one simple piece of evidence to back up your claim that the band is indeed calling these shows The Chinese Democracy World Tour and they told the promoter that's the name. Please.

Thank you.

/jarmo

you're way too aragant and confused and a hypocrite. you say im a liar because i disagree with you.....on this board, anyone thats says something that you dont agree with is either wrong or a liar or both.....
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 05:17:37 PM by ibelieveinaxl » Logged

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 05:16:10 PM »

Funny, because a lot of Mexican and Australian fans are very happy to have seen them this month.

As far as I know, Metallica are also gonna play some shows this summer. But they're not calling it the "New Album World Tour" either. Odd.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2007, 05:18:12 PM »

Funny, because a lot of Mexican and Australian fans are very happy to have seen them this month.

As far as I know, Metallica are also gonna play some shows this summer. But they're not calling it the "New Album World Tour" either. Odd.....

/jarmo

who gives a crap about metallica..this is guns n roses....plus, i think its great that they are touring...its awesome and its cool those people got to see them play the same setlist since 2001...

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2007, 05:18:57 PM »

you're very too aragant and confused and a hypocrite. you say im a liar because i disagree with you.....on this board, anyone thats says something that you dont agree with is either wrong or a liar or both.....

No, I'm not arrogant. I just asked you nicely to back up your claims.

You have failed time after time after time.

Why do you keep ignoring my simple request?

If you make some kind of claims or post your personal opinion as fact, don't be surprised if you get asked for proof.

It's just common sense.

Now, please tell me why you refuse to back up your claims with some facts? If you're so sure about what you say, I don't think that's gonna be a problem for you. Right?

So once again:

Just show me one simple piece of evidence to back up your claim that the band is indeed calling these 2007 shows The Chinese Democracy World Tour and they told the promoter that's the name. Please.

/jarmo

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2007, 05:21:11 PM »

who gives a crap about metallica..this is guns n roses....plus, i think its great that they are touring...its awesome and its cool those people got to see them play the same setlist since 2001...
Yeah, because all of them were at the 2001 shows on Vegas and Rio. Wink

ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2007, 05:21:18 PM »

you're very too aragant and confused and a hypocrite. you say im a liar because i disagree with you.....on this board, anyone thats says something that you dont agree with is either wrong or a liar or both.....

No, I'm not arrogant. I just asked you nicely to back up your claims.

You have failed time after time after time.

Why do you keep ignoring my simple request?

If you make some kind of claims or post your personal opinion as fact, don't be surprised if you get asked for proof.

It's just common sense.

Now, please tell me why you refuse to back up your claims with some facts? If you're so sure about what you say, I don't think that's gonna be a problem for you. Right?

So once again:

Just show me one simple piece of evidence to back up your claim that the band is indeed calling these 2007 shows The Chinese Democracy World Tour and they told the promoter that's the name. Please.

/jarmo

i dont know what you want for proof. what proof do you have? you talked to beta, etc??? i dont have a signed letter from axl about this. i have spoken to my promoter and label friends that are very close to this situation...so, i guess if i dont have a letter from axl, then im a liar....

ITARocker
VIP

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2007, 05:21:43 PM »

/jarmo

But Metalicca are expected to play old song because they're are Metallica 3/4 of them are still there after 20 years. This "new" gnr wrote CD so we want to listen Cd, not AFD...It's good to see Axl playin old songs,just like VR do, but this band got to play CD.
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2007, 05:23:43 PM »

/jarmo

But Metalicca are expected to play old song because they're are Metallica 3/4 of them are still there after 20 years. This "new" gnr wrote CD so we want to listen Cd, not AFD...It's good to see Axl playin old songs,just like VR do, but this band got to play CD.

exactly. this version of gnr needs to play and produce the new stuff.....im sure the new guys (and axl) are sick of playing the old stuff no doubt....just like axl said in 1989 "i want to bury appetite."

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2007, 05:27:57 PM »

i dont know what you want for proof. what proof do you have? you talked to beta, etc??? i dont have a signed letter from axl about this. i have spoken to my promoter and label friends that are very close to this situation...so, i guess if i dont have a letter from axl, then im a liar....

So, you can't prove the band is calling it that and that they told the promoter to use that name.

But yet you keep repeating it as a fact.

Why?

/jarmo

ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2007, 05:30:42 PM »

i dont know what you want for proof. what proof do you have? you talked to beta, etc???i dont have a signed letter from axl about this. i have spoken to my promoter and label friends that are very close to this situation...so, i guess if i dont have a letter from axl, then im a liar....

So, you can't prove the band is calling it that and that they told the promoter to use that name.

But yet you keep repeating it as a fact.

Why?

/jarmo

can you read? i just told you how i know. but i dont have a signed letter from axl about it. you act as though you are the only authority on the band...well, you're not. tell us all how you state it as a fact that the tour is called what you say it is??? you just state a conclusion: since jarmo said it, its fact...sorry, im not gonna buy that...im not a jarmo yes man i just told you my proof, let's here yours. you never stated yours.........sorry, bud.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 05:39:52 PM by ibelieveinaxl » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2007, 05:40:10 PM »

Well if you knew anything about me, you'd know that I don't lie just to argue with people (including you).

I know what I know because I heard it from a very reliable source.

I don't consider myself an authority on the band. Those are your words.

I do take some offense to being called a liar by somebody who couldn't back up his claims with facts.

So next time you wanna have a pissing contest with me, you might wanna keep in mind that I'm not gonna be in the fucking thing if I know I'm gonna lose before it's even started.  Smiley

/jarmo

ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2007, 05:44:32 PM »

Well if you knew anything about me, you'd know that I don't lie just to argue with people (including you).

I know what I know because I heard it from a very reliable source.

I don't consider myself an authority on the band. Those are your words.

I do take some offense to being called a liar by somebody who couldn't back up his claims with facts.

So next time you wanna have a pissing contest with me, you might wanna keep in mind that I'm not gonna be in the fucking thing if I know I'm gonna lose before it's even started.? Smiley

/jarmo

so you know a source??? wow that was really powerful and compelling proof.....and you do consider yourself an authority...you just backed it up by saying if you know anything about me (inferring you know all because of your "sources") well, im not buying it...im no authority, but ive been around the band much longer than you , but i dont have a website where i can delete posts and bash opinions that i dont agree with....

ITARocker
VIP

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2007, 05:48:39 PM »

I think you're both wrong talkin about the fuckin' name of the Tour. Who gives a fuck about that? Really...We really got nothin' better to do than talkin' about this?

This is more interesting:

1)The abscence of any reference to Chinese Democracy underlines that Chinese Democracy is far from to see the light
2) " ? ? ? ? ? ?" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? " ? ? ? " ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?" ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? doesn't mean: we do this to please some fans who are very happy to see us; we do this  for the purpouse of makin' a bunch of money thanks to the name gnr or the axl persona.
3)People today follow this band because of the expectations they got on chinese democracy,this is the only reason of the surviving of this band, and speculating on the gnr name and goin' on with the delay of cd is very sad and boring: they will be a band when they'll play their material, not something that someone else wrote 20 years ago.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 05:58:33 PM by ITARocker » Logged
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2007, 05:50:42 PM »

i dont have a website where i can delete posts and bash opinions that i dont agree with....

http://www.proboards.com/index.html

ok
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2007, 05:51:04 PM »

I think you're both wrong talkin about that fuckin' name of the Tour. Who gives a fuck about that? Really...We really got nothin' better to do tahn talk about this?

This is more interesting:

1)The abscence of any reference to Chinese Democracy underlines that Chinese Democracy is far from to see the light
2) " ? ? ? ? ? ?" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? " ? ? ? " ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?" ? ? ? ? ? ? ?" ? ? doesn't mean: we do this to please some fans who are very happy to see us; we do this to for the purpouse to make a bunch of money thanks to the name gnr or the axl persona.
3)People today follow this band because of the expectations they got on chinese democracy,this is the only reason of the surviving of this band, and speculating on the gnr name and goin' on with the delay of cd is very sad and boring: they will be a band when they'll play their material, not something that someone else wrote 20 years ago.

i agree with you, totally. this thread just got out of hand when i agreed that the band is calling the tour a certain name...the bottom line is that it is great they are on the road and it sucks the cd isnt out.....

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2007, 05:51:13 PM »

Hey, congratulations! Good for you. Smiley

Yes, if you knew anything about me, you'd know that I don't post rumors and state them as facts.

Meaning, if I correct a rumor and say it's false. It's probably because I checked with somebody and not just because I think it's false. You know?

If I think it's false, I say so. "I think this is false because....".

I'm sorry about your lack of a web site for all those moderating needs. Not much I can do about that though.

/jarmo

ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2007, 05:53:06 PM »

Hey, congratulations! Good for you. Smiley

Yes, if you knew anything about me, you'd know that I don't post rumors and state them as facts.

Meaning, if I correct a rumor and say it's false. It's probably because I checked with somebody and not just because I think it's false. You know?

If I think it's false, I say so. "I think this is false because....".

I'm sorry about your lack of a web site for all those moderating needs. Not much I can do about that though.

/jarmo

no problem about the lack of a website, but thanks for your concern. i just keep (attempt to) you honest on this one for now...

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: