Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:22:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228552 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I met Axl in Sydney - I'm his 'BITCH'!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I met Axl in Sydney - I'm his 'BITCH'!  (Read 9940 times)
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2007, 11:33:00 AM »

it wasn't hard i? just asked her.i said i was going to have a beef n' beer to raise money to go to ny.but lost my job and didn't have money to go.if she could help me out.i could get to? ny from philly.that i took the train.and three tickets were at the door with my name on them.i went to meet axl but he went to his hotel i missed him.
That was so nice of her! You are very lucky!~

yes i agree i was very lucky,and she is a very kool person too.the real fernando is also very kool.

the one an only horsey !
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2007, 11:37:57 AM »

it wasn't hard i  just asked her.i said i was going to have a beef n' beer to raise money to go to ny.but lost my job and didn't have money to go.if she could help me out.i could get to  ny from philly.that i took the train.and three tickets were at the door with my name on them.i went to meet axl but he went to his hotel i missed him.

yes i agree i was very lucky,and she is a very kool person too.the real fernando is also very kool.

The real Fernanado is a poster here.  Roll Eyes

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Annie
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2007, 11:39:41 AM »

it wasn't hard i? just asked her.i said i was going to have a beef n' beer to raise money to go to ny.but lost my job and didn't have money to go.if she could help me out.i could get to? ny from philly.that i took the train.and three tickets were at the door with my name on them.i went to meet axl but he went to his hotel i missed him.

I saw him at Hammerstein, but I was too shy to talk to him also.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2007, 11:50:48 AM »

yeah i guess if you say he is a member.i don't follow most people on here really.i see the names but never know if it's really them or some 15 year old behind a computer lol.

the one an only horsey !
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2007, 12:03:36 PM »

yeah i guess if you say he is a member.i don't follow most people on here really.i see the names but never know if it's really them or some 15 year old behind a computer lol.

Actually, I think Fernando's 16.....  Grin

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2007, 12:31:14 PM »

I saw him too Smiley  I think I yelled "Hi Fernando!" and then hid cuz I was embarassed  hihi  I know I did that when Merck walked by also....

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Annie
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2007, 01:13:48 PM »

I saw him too Smiley? I think I yelled "Hi Fernando!" and then hid cuz I was embarassed? hihi? I know I did that when Merck walked by also....
Merck walked by me a few times In Vegas at the Joint and we both just kind of stared at each other.
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2007, 01:38:10 PM »

who hasn?t met him ?

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2007, 01:59:46 PM »

who hasn?t met him ?

you haven't and i haven't
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2007, 02:32:03 PM »

guys, the last thing i want to do here is have it turn into a slagging match.

I just wanted to share my experience with other fans who I thought might get a kick out of my weekend.  It is a shame that some have to get up and defame others.

Next time you want to write something of the like, how about saying it to yourself and leaving it at that.  "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".
hun he is the guy that said 'these 2, Axl's room'.
Can I say that? lol.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2007, 03:10:12 PM »

Actually, I think Fernando's 16.....  Grin

/jarmo

That explains his taste in music...  Grin

Sillything
VIP

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2007, 03:59:53 PM »

All these stories about how Axl is interacts with his fans is a very nice read. He seems to be in a very good mood and a polite and curtios person in general who deserves all respect.

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2007, 09:17:33 PM »

Next time you want to write something of the like, how about saying it to yourself and leaving it at that. ?"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

Very good advice Megan........very good advice!  Tongue

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Megan
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2007, 09:27:29 PM »

I just wanted to share my experience with other fans who I thought might get a kick out of my weekend.? It is a shame that some have to get up and defame others.

Next time you want to write something of the like, how about saying it to yourself and leaving it at that.? "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".
Can I say that? lol.

Of course I know who Fernando is. ?He gave me passes to the after party. ? ?The 'Fernando' who made that post could have been anyone, and, to be honest, when i replied, I did not even look at who made the post. ?The beauty of a chatroom is that the alias is free to roam.

As for me only having 6 posts on here, who gives? Just because one has hundreds of posts, does not mean you are popular or in any way more important than the next. ?Look at where my '6 posts' got me....

I am starting to regret my origianl post now.  All I wanted to do was prove that some people who are bad mouthed on here really do care.
williambailey
Rocker

"Axl is just another version of the Ayatollah"

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2007, 09:54:16 PM »

I just wanted to share my experience with other fans who I thought might get a kick out of my weekend.? It is a shame that some have to get up and defame others.

Next time you want to write something of the like, how about saying it to yourself and leaving it at that.? "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".
Can I say that? lol.

Of course I know who Fernando is. ?He gave me passes to the after party. ? ?The 'Fernando' who made that post could have been anyone, and, to be honest, when i replied, I did not even look at who made the post. ?The beauty of a chatroom is that the alias is free to roam.

As for me only having 6 posts on here, who gives? Just because one has hundreds of posts, does not mean you are popular or in any way more important than the next. ?Look at where my '6 posts' got me....

I am starting to regret my origianl post now.? All I wanted to do was prove that some people who are bad mouthed on here really do care.

Megan, I don't think anyone on here was having a go at you (I know I certainly wasn't).? The comment made about your post count by Christos was in an effort to stick up for you by saying that you are not a regular poster here so you were unlikely to know that the Fernando that made the comment about Beta was "the real Fernando".?

So it's understandable that you didn't know or even look at the posters username, why would you as you say everyone uses alias' - I mean hell my posting name is Williambailey and I sure as hell ain't Axl.

So please don't regret your post, I know I certainly enjoyed reading it.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2007, 01:49:17 AM »

Of course I know who Fernando is.  He gave me passes to the after party.    The 'Fernando' who made that post could have been anyone, and, to be honest, when i replied, I did not even look at who made the post.  The beauty of a chatroom is that the alias is free to roam.

As for me only having 6 posts on here, who gives? Just because one has hundreds of posts, does not mean you are popular or in any way more important than the next.  Look at where my '6 posts' got me....

I am starting to regret my origianl post now.  All I wanted to do was prove that some people who are bad mouthed on here really do care.

I was actually defending you, assuming that you had no idea that the person who posted that message was THE Fernando that helped you backstage, which was quite logical considering your post count on THIS board..

I wasn't trying to make you look bad...

Anyways. Now you have 7 posts.  Wink
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 01:58:11 AM by Christos AG » Logged

Megan
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2007, 05:43:52 AM »

yes, being new, i have no idea who is who... Embarrassed

If the above is the case, than sorry to all those concerned.  But please understand my stance in that I did not want this thread going in a negative way.

xMegan.
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2007, 06:27:56 AM »

^
Did i meet you at the post, after party?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
GNR down under
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2007, 08:38:14 AM »

sorry that im goin off topic but has anyone seen the pics of axl house in fernandos picture library thing...the ones where the ducks were at the front door...very cool? ok
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2007, 08:45:55 AM »

sorry that im goin off topic but has anyone seen the pics of axl house in fernandos picture library thing...the ones where the ducks were at the front door...very cool? ok

Where may this picture library be found? The link was around here somewhere......

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: