Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 12:19:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Chris Benoit...is a bitch.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chris Benoit...is a bitch.  (Read 21095 times)
sandman
Legend

« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2007, 05:30:35 PM »

this guy tortured his wife and son. imagine for a second being suffocated.

and apparrently, he forced his son to take steroids. sick fuck.

from the denver post....

He said Benoit's 43-year-old wife was killed Friday in an upstairs family room, and her feet and wrists were bound and there was blood under her head, indicating a possible struggle. Daniel was probably killed late Saturday or early Sunday, and his body was found in his bed, the district attorney said.

Benoit, 40, apparently hanged himself hours later, Ballard said.

His body was found in a downstairs weight room hanging from the pulley of a piece of exercise equipment.

The prosecutor said it appeared the wrestler remained in the house for up to a day with the bodies.

The boy had old needle marks in his arms, Ballard said. He said he had been told the parents considered him undersized and had given him growth hormones.

"The boy was very small, even dwarfed," Ballard said.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
SLCPUNK
« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2007, 06:22:54 PM »

Wow, that is seriously fucked up.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2007, 07:43:32 PM »

Yes athletes of all sports do steroids... but at a much much smaller percentage, and while the programs are a joke, the other sports test for them and hand out punishment for usage (who was the last wrestler sat down for Steroid use??(honest question, I dont know the answer))... .

WWE run a Wellness Program which is a regular drug test administered to all WWE talent with a three strikes and you're out policy. It tests for Steroids and other recreational drugs. However, if talent have a doctor's prescription they are excused. Benoit indeed had prescriptions for the Steroids found in his home so he passed his last test on the 10th of April this year.

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=sports&id=5427627

Benoit received drug deliveries from a Florida business that sold steroids, human growth hormone and testosterone on the Internet, according to the Albany County, N.Y., District Attorney's Office, which is investigating the business, MedXLife.com.

Six people, including two of the pharmacy's owners, have pleaded guilty in the investigation, and 20 more have been arrested, including doctors and pharmacists.

Sounds like a legit prescription, maybe the WWE should re-think their policy. In the NFL a banned substance is a banned substance, prescription or not. Infact there was a case a few years ago where a former NFL player needed to take steriods to comabt affects of post concusion syndrom and was told he would not be able to continue playing with them in his system.

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2007, 01:27:41 AM »

Vince is going to be on NBC tomorrow night with Diane Sawyer to discuss Benoit and the steroid talk.  Should be a decent interview.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2007, 03:37:36 AM »

I hate how this has turned into steroid bullshit.

Hulk Hogan took steroids his whole career and didnt kill his family.

Steroid rages are instant and he would've killed his wife, son and himself in the same time frame and with roid rages he would've beat them to death moreso than the way he killed them.

Sure they could've led to depression in him etc but this seems like something that had been brewing in him for a long time.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2007, 06:41:25 AM »

I don't care what made him do it.. i care of what he did do and because of what he did he should be one of the most hated wrestlers ever.. but no he killed himself and is also dead, let's feel sorry for him and remember his legacy puke
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2007, 07:24:35 AM »

I hate how this has turned into steroid bullshit.

Hulk Hogan took steroids his whole career and didnt kill his family.

Steroid rages are instant and he would've killed his wife, son and himself in the same time frame and with roid rages he would've beat them to death moreso than the way he killed them.

Sure they could've led to depression in him etc but this seems like something that had been brewing in him for a long time.

The problem is the hormone changes can affect everyone differently, look what pregnancy can do to some women... with most they get quick mood swings (almost like roid rage it's an instant snap) an some are thrown into deep depression (like the mother from Texas that killed her kids).
That flood of hormones durring and following pregnancy is very similar to what these "wrestlers" are doing to their body. Hogan was able to cycle on and off with no 'major' issues... (I still think a portion of their injurys have to be blamed on stedoids and not their job, look at Baseball Players that are fighting injury's that never existed at this rate in their sport)

It's possible that Benoit had a predisposition for mental illness, if that is the cas that steroids were a ticking timebomb. This was always going to happen it was just a matter of how soon.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2007, 08:38:31 AM »

I only saw 1 newspaper say report this so far, i think it was the New York Post who said that his demotion last week to ECW also could have triggered this.  Being demoted to ECW is pretty much like being told your career is over....That is no excuse...this guy was a sick fuck.....
Evolution
« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2007, 08:46:11 AM »

I don't care what made him do it.. i care of what he did do and because of what he did he should be one of the most hated wrestlers ever.. but no he killed himself and is also dead, let's feel sorry for him and remember his legacy puke

Well some people do want to find out the reasoning behind it.

I only saw 1 newspaper say report this so far, i think it was the New York Post who said that his demotion last week to ECW also could have triggered this.  Being demoted to ECW is pretty much like being told your career is over....That is no excuse...this guy was a sick fuck.....

Complete bullshit article. If anything the switch to ECW was a step up because he was going to be considered a brand leader.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2007, 09:03:21 AM »

I know I do. I want to know why someone who seemed so normal would do something like this.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2007, 09:06:44 AM »

I know I do. I want to know why someone who seemed so normal would do something like this.

that's ok.. some people wanna know that.. all i need to know is that he did it.. there's no reason to kill your son.. i don't say you say that but yeah.. i'm thinking about start to play an old wrestling game on nintendo 64 and smack the shit out of him Wink
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2007, 02:43:41 AM »

Apparantly, the doctor who prescribed Benoit all those roids has been arrested....

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2007, 02:48:16 AM »

I only saw 1 newspaper say report this so far, i think it was the New York Post who said that his demotion last week to ECW also could have triggered this.? Being demoted to ECW is pretty much like being told your career is over....That is no excuse...this guy was a sick fuck.....

Complete bullshit article. If anything the switch to ECW was a step up because he was going to be considered a brand leader.

Dont agree

ECW is definitely a demotion

Smaller payouts, Less PPV opportunities even with the tri brand PPV's back. Hell he already hadn't been used all that much. Remember he went bout 3 weeks without even wrestling on SD

So to then be shipped to ECW which sucks, yes its a demotion.

Being a midcarder on SD is better than a high Card on ECW.

Look at how they fed their ECW champ to Vince McMahon and let Vince hold the belt for 2 months then have Johnny Nitro get bitchsmacked by Cena.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: