Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:18:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Chris Benoit...is a bitch.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chris Benoit...is a bitch.  (Read 21072 times)
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 11:44:33 AM »

Not to be an asshole, but I am very glad that they weren't found dead in Minneapolis. There's been too many wrestlers found dead here already.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 11:57:56 AM »

i'm not making any assumptions, but steroid use can screw up a person psychologically. wouldn't be surprised at all if this was a murder suicide.?

i actually thought roids might be involved in rod beck's death as well. that would be strange if two famous deaths within days of each other were attributable to roids.

i don't think Benoit used roids no

If he used roids then he would be TOTALLY RIPED like chiseled or perfect or have a musle every where. Now Benoit was a very strong guy non-the-less but not on roids. if ya know what i'm tryin' to say.

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2007, 12:10:34 PM »

i'm not making any assumptions, but steroid use can screw up a person psychologically. wouldn't be surprised at all if this was a murder suicide.?

i actually thought roids might be involved in rod beck's death as well. that would be strange if two famous deaths within days of each other were attributable to roids.

If he used roids then he would be TOTALLY RIPED like chiseled or perfect or have a musle every where. Now Benoit was a very strong guy non-the-less but not on roids. if ya know what i'm tryin' to say.

peace

Dude, look at his body

He and Eddie were both stick figures and all of a sudden got HUGE.

Both took steroids.

Steroids helped lead to Eddie's heart attack and its very possible he had a Rage and killed his wife and then his son

How do we know that he didnt come home and find them dead and then he was so distraught he killed himself?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2007, 12:55:13 PM »

peace

Dude, look at his body

He and Eddie were both stick figures and all of a sudden got HUGE.

Both took steroids.

Steroids helped lead to Eddie's heart attack and its very possible he had a Rage and killed his wife and then his son

How do we know that he didnt come home and find them dead and then he was so distraught he killed himself?

thats the thing, WE dont know.........yet.

and eddie did take roids and that was the cause of his heart attack but if you recall after eddies death (i thought) WWE released a statment saying "Any wrestler cought using steroids will be suspended untill they are off of them" (not exact words but something like that)

then after that was said Chris Masters was gone for a long time because? HE WAS ON ROIDS. because when he came back to the WWE he lost like 50 lbs and was alot smaller with not as much musle tone as before when he was on the roids.

Now if Benoit was on roids they would have suspened him untill he was off of them so that no other wrestler would die prematurely.

now with that all said i'm ASSuMEing that they had to take a piss test ever month or so if that much is true.

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2007, 12:57:36 PM »

The new roids rules only apply to younger wrestlers, if anyone. If Benoit had been taking roids, they wouldn't have stopped him. I personally think he did use them.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 12:58:43 PM »

The new roids rules only apply to younger wrestlers, if anyone. If Benoit had been taking roids, they wouldn't have stopped him. I personally think he did use them.

why would they only make that rule for "younger" wrestlers and not every one?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2007, 01:02:36 PM »

Because stars like Benoit bring in a lot more money and have a reputation to uphold. If he lost a lot of body weight people would talk more of his use, tainting his career and lowering Benoit t-shirt sales. It's possible he wouldn't have been able to perform at a level high enough toi attract viewers either. Wrestlers like Chris Masters are expendable. No sports business is willing to lose money for the health of its star athletes, especially not the WWE.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2007, 01:02:40 PM »

wow...just stunned

According to WWE they asked the police to investigate when people reported getting weird text messages from Chris.....

The guy must have just snapped

A real tragedy

Quick! To the bandwagon!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2007, 01:11:15 PM »

Because stars like Benoit bring in a lot more money and have a reputation to uphold. If he lost a lot of body weight people would talk more of his use, tainting his career and lowering Benoit t-shirt sales. It's possible he wouldn't have been able to perform at a level high enough toi attract viewers either. Wrestlers like Chris Masters are expendable. No sports business is willing to lose money for the health of its star athletes, especially not the WWE.

thats true i guess. Good point

but this is just unbelievable  nervous confused

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
sandman
Legend

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2007, 01:35:31 PM »

ATLANTA -- Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room, a law enforcement official close to the investigation told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife and their 7-year-old son. Steroid abuse has been linked to depression, paranoia, and aggressive behavior or angry outbursts known as "roid rage."

"We don't know yet. That's one of the things we'll be looking at," Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard said, adding test results may not be back for weeks.

Autopsies were scheduled Tuesday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Authorities were investigating the deaths at a secluded Fayette County home as a murder-suicide and were not seeking any suspects. The official who described the manner of death spoke on the condition of anonymity because the information was to be released at a news conference later Tuesday.

Benoit canceled a pay-per-view appearance at the "Vengeance" event in Houston because of "personal reasons" a day before the three were found dead.

World Wrestling Entertainment said on its Web site that it asked authorities to check on Benoit and his family after being alerted by friends who received "several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning." The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas.

Investigators believe Benoit (pronounced ben-WAH) killed his wife, 43-year-old Nancy, and son Daniel during the weekend and then himself Monday. The bodies were found Monday afternoon in three separate rooms of the house, off a gravel road about two miles from the Whitewater Country Club.

Fayette County Coroner C.J. Mowell did not return calls seeking comment. The answering service for his funeral home said he was out of town.

Asked about the condition of the interior of the house, sheriff's Sgt. Keith Whiteside said investigators found "nothing really out of the ordinary." He said Benoit was found in the home's weight room, his wife in an office and the son in an upstairs bedroom.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2007, 02:02:16 PM »

Burn in hell chris benoit
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2007, 02:12:29 PM »

now c'mon man that aint right no

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2007, 02:14:02 PM »

Chris Benoit definitely did steroids....there is nothing to think about....he was one of the most obvious steroid users in wrestling
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2007, 02:17:48 PM »

professional wrestling is so fake

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2007, 02:22:45 PM »

he killed his kid.. oh yeah he was a superstar wrestler.. let's forgive him Roll Eyes
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2007, 02:45:02 PM »

he killed his kid.. oh yeah he was a superstar wrestler.. let's forgive him Roll Eyes

I'm in no way saying that it was right, but there was something going on. He must have been strongly affected by something to do that. Some people are saying steroids. I'm still not making an excuse or anything but there's more to be revealed.

professional wrestling is so fake

This story ain't.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 02:48:53 PM by BlowUpYourLimo » Logged

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2007, 03:05:46 PM »

I'm in no way saying that it was right, but there was something going on. He must have been strongly affected by something to do that. Some people are saying steroids. I'm still not making an excuse or anything but there's more to be revealed.

affected in some way.. yeah i'm sure.. but that doesn't forgive him or gives back the life of his 7 year old
GNR estranged
Rocker

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2007, 03:52:44 PM »

i guess i was wrong in my last post....

World Wrestling Entertainment will not distribute their three hour Chris Benoit tribute show that aired last night on the USA Network to their international affiliates for airing.

The Score in Canada will also not air the program in its regularly scheduled RAW replay slots.

While updating their coverage of the Benoit family tragedy, the Atlanta-Journal Constitution has posted a report that Nancy Benoit filed for divorce and an order of protection from Chris Benoit in May 2003. Nancy Benoit alleged in the divorce petition that Chris, "lost his temper and threatened to strike the petitioner and cause extensive damage to the home and personal belongings of the parties, including furniture and furnishings. Petitioner is in reasonable fear for petitioner's own safety and that of the minor child." This prompted the judge to issue a restraining order on Chris Benoit from entering their family home. In August 2003, his wife Nancy requested that the petition be dismissed. The couple later reconciled and celebrated Benoit?s WWE World Heavyweight Championship win at WrestleMania 20 in the ring together.

In addition to the Shopzone merchandise, WWE has pulled their profile page on Chris Benoit from the company's website, not to mention that the front page isn't a Benoit tribute anymore as well. Pretty much all that is being showcased on the website regarding Chris Benoit is on the grim details of the Benoit family tragedy.

Last night they posted a bunch photos and videos of him, and made his section into kind of a tribute section. They also posted videos of the wrestlers giving their testimonials on Benoit, but those were quickly pulled after the grim details surrounding the Benoit family deaths surfaced. They also pulled the front page graphic of him from the Raw and ECW sections. The story of last night's Raw show still remains in the results section though.

TNA's website has removed their Chris Benoit death mention.

Text messages to friends ?distributing?; may have watched the Vengeance PPV from home on Sunday.

(taken from www.wrestlezone.com)
Olorin
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2007, 04:15:08 PM »

What a sad story? no.

I havnt even watched any of the wrestling since the Austin Era ended, and it still stings when you hear about the guys you used to watch and their untimely ends. This is really bad all the same, I dont know about getting all judgemental, whats it going to change? I just found out and I just feel quite sad.

What a bummer. Sad
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2007, 05:21:55 PM »

what he did to his kid and wife is unforgiveable BUT that doesn't mean that we should disrespect him. On any other day he wouldn't have done what he did, but theres a reason somewhere, he just didn't do this for the hell of it.

Whether it was the roids or alcohol or some thing else we can't ignore his legacy as a wrestler. I will still respect him for that. but murdering his family, i just can't comprehend its just so sudden. and i don't mean to defend a murderer but ...........damn you'd never expect this from some one like him.

i'm still lost i don't wanna trash the man but i don't wanna defend him any more either nervous confused

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: