Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:25:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Want to buy Slash's house?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Want to buy Slash's house?  (Read 9076 times)
isa
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2007, 06:22:37 PM »

that's what I meant, so I hope Axl doesn't move
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2007, 10:42:42 PM »

Before  I buy the house I want to know which rooms Slash threw up in when he was drunk.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2007, 02:31:57 PM »

You don't want the ones he passed out in after snorting a ton of oxycontin?
isa
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2007, 07:31:54 PM »

Before? I buy the house I want to know which rooms Slash threw up in when he was drunk.

good one Wink
erguevous
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2007, 11:53:01 PM »

Here's the deal:  Slash & family still live in their Sherman Oaks house (since 2002) which they are (or were back in April) selling for almost 4 M$.  About 2 years ago they bought the Hollywood Hills house but they never fully lived there (Perla explains what they did) - now they're selling both close to 11M$ and want to move up north (north of Malibu) - apparently Slash wants land, horses, space...i've been to Slash's house in Sherman Oaks and it's a really nice house - they have a black hummer, a black mercedez and a black Aston Martin.  That's all I'll say.  I don't think they're selling because they need the money, they just want a change.
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2007, 12:27:23 AM »

Here's the deal:  Slash & family still live in their Sherman Oaks house (since 2002) which they are (or were back in April) selling for almost 4 M$.  About 2 years ago they bought the Hollywood Hills house but they never fully lived there (Perla explains what they did) - now they're selling both close to 11M$ and want to move up north (north of Malibu) - apparently Slash wants land, horses, space...i've been to Slash's house in Sherman Oaks and it's a really nice house - they have a black hummer, a black mercedez and a black Aston Martin.  That's all I'll say.  I don't think they're selling because they need the money, they just want a change.

A change from what?

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
erguevous
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2007, 01:00:58 AM »

Here's the deal:? Slash & family still live in their Sherman Oaks house (since 2002) which they are (or were back in April) selling for almost 4 M$.? About 2 years ago they bought the Hollywood Hills house but they never fully lived there (Perla explains what they did) - now they're selling both close to 11M$ and want to move up north (north of Malibu) - apparently Slash wants land, horses, space...i've been to Slash's house in Sherman Oaks and it's a really nice house - they have a black hummer, a black mercedez and a black Aston Martin.? That's all I'll say.? I don't think they're selling because they need the money, they just want a change.

A change from what?

I guess some people get tired from living in the same house, same neighborhood, etc, after a while...i'm like that for example.
OMFnS
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2007, 01:34:54 AM »

It is pretty simple, if you lived in Sherman Oaks you?d want to move to Malibu too.  Sherman Oaks is nice enough, but rather plain.  Its best feature is the proximity to LA but none of the hassle of Beverly Hills or Hollywood.   Sherman Oaks is situated at the picturesque intersection of the 405 and 101 freeways and Malibu is right on the beach.  It is a simple quality of life choice and a rather common one for celebs.  No one moves to Malibu from the Valley because they are hurting for money.  This move shows that Slash has good taste.  Plus he should have enough space to turn the amps up without pissing off the neighbors, which is key.       
isa
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2007, 06:33:00 PM »

Here's the deal:? Slash & family still live in their Sherman Oaks house (since 2002) which they are (or were back in April) selling for almost 4 M$.? About 2 years ago they bought the Hollywood Hills house but they never fully lived there (Perla explains what they did) - now they're selling both close to 11M$ and want to move up north (north of Malibu) - apparently Slash wants land, horses, space...i've been to Slash's house in Sherman Oaks and it's a really nice house - they have a black hummer, a black mercedez and a black Aston Martin.? That's all I'll say.? I don't think they're selling because they need the money, they just want a change.

well good for him. I read in aninterview with him, in 2000, when he said he doesn't like live at home for more than 1 year, now I guess that after havin' kids 4 years is too much, but like it said before same house, neighborhood, you get tired. As for the horses, good he loves animals so it so great that he wants to have thoses one at home, I guess for his kids Wink.

But are you to had been in his house? lucky guy! yes
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2007, 09:05:28 PM »

It is pretty simple, if you lived in Sherman Oaks you?d want to move to Malibu too.? Sherman Oaks is nice enough, but rather plain.? Its best feature is the proximity to LA but none of the hassle of Beverly Hills or Hollywood.? ?Sherman Oaks is situated at the picturesque intersection of the 405 and 101 freeways and Malibu is right on the beach.? It is a simple quality of life choice and a rather common one for celebs.? No one moves to Malibu from the Valley because they are hurting for money.? This move shows that Slash has good taste.? Plus he should have enough space to turn the amps up without pissing off the neighbors, which is key.? ? ? ?

Not to mention it's extremely blazing hot in the San Fernando valley. I think I'd prefer the ocean air of Malibu also if I could afford to live there.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
Darkburst
Rocker

It's So Easy!

« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2007, 01:47:46 AM »

I wonder where his Hollywood Hills house is. I live in the Hills right near the Hollywood sign.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: