Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:27:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Met VR yesterday :-)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Met VR yesterday :-)  (Read 19725 times)
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2007, 01:50:08 AM »

I like having the VR section here, I mean hell, there's even a GN'R section on VR's message board, so I see no problem in there being one here aside from hypocrites who come here ot bash them because "this is a GN'R board" and supposedly it's ok. No, it's not ok. It is possible to like BOTH bands. Who would've thought... Grin

There's a big difference, with that message board, and the GnR section, as to how people post, as compared to this one with the VR section.         
sandman
Legend

« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2007, 02:39:42 PM »

unfortunately, record labels have too much power. i used to think axl had almost total control until a few years ago when he said the record label "thought we could make it better."

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2007, 03:57:37 PM »

I like having the VR section here, I mean hell, there's even a GN'R section on VR's message board, so I see no problem in there being one here aside from hypocrites who come here ot bash them because "this is a GN'R board" and supposedly it's ok. No, it's not ok. It is possible to like BOTH bands. Who would've thought... Grin

There's a big difference, with that message board, and the GnR section, as to how people post, as compared to this one with the VR section.         

No theres not. The people over there completely rip guns to shreds even when theres nothing to rip on them about.  Roll Eyes
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2007, 03:58:47 PM »

There's a big difference, with that message board, and the GnR section, as to how people post, as compared to this one with the VR section.? ? ? ? ?

No theres not. The people over there completely rip guns to shreds even when theres nothing to rip on them about.? Roll Eyes

Oh you mean just like your doing over here with vr  Roll Eyes how mature....
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2007, 04:02:58 PM »

No theres not. The people over there completely rip guns to shreds even when theres nothing to rip on them about.  Roll Eyes

How am I ripping them? What have I said lately that could be considered "ripping"? That's what I thought....
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2007, 04:08:55 PM »

Oh you mean just like your doing over here with vr? Roll Eyes how mature....

How am I ripping them? What have I said lately that could be considered "ripping"? That's what I thought....

I'm not gonna get into a semantics debate with you....

99.9% of the posts you make in the vr section are just an attempt to start shit...
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2007, 04:29:37 PM »

99.9% of the posts you make in the vr section are just an attempt to start shit...

Same goes for you in the gnr section....
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #107 on: June 20, 2007, 05:45:35 PM »

Oh you mean just like your doing over here with vr? Roll Eyes how mature....

Same goes for you in the gnr section....

At least there's a reason to bitch there. You can only nitpick at VR, unless you don't like the music. But, if you didn't like the music, you wouldn't be in this section would you?

Since we all know the answer to that question, why don't you leave and go listen to that Paul Huge playing you stole off the internet?

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: