Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:25:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GUNSNROSES.COM thread
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 113 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GUNSNROSES.COM thread  (Read 321277 times)
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #1320 on: October 25, 2006, 06:19:19 PM »

This is not a lame joke. I'm not jocking here. It just shows the real face of the whole thing. Guns N' Roses is a one man show now. that's the way it is presented. and that's the way it is promoted. This is sad, especially when you knew the old band.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 06:22:44 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Steel_Angel
« Reply #1321 on: October 25, 2006, 06:19:59 PM »

^^ go cry to mom.

FUck i cant wait for the vid, even if its 'jungle' !
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #1322 on: October 25, 2006, 06:21:20 PM »

This is not a lame joke. I'm not jocking here. It just shows the real face of the whole thing. Guns N' Roses is a one man show. This is sad.

This is not how it is. This is how YOU feel. And guess what, no one cares.  ok

Guns are back!  Cheesy

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #1323 on: October 25, 2006, 06:22:42 PM »

This is not a lame joke. I'm not jocking here. It just shows the real face of the whole thing. Guns N' Roses is a one man show now. that's the way it is presented. and that's the way it is promoted. This is sad, especially when you knew the old band. GN'R is no longer a band but a one man show. It's written black on white.

I remember you being a lot cooler.

And making more sense.

Steel_Angel
« Reply #1324 on: October 25, 2006, 06:23:09 PM »

Guns are back!  Cheesy

And better than EVER  peace
EFISH
« Reply #1325 on: October 25, 2006, 06:23:40 PM »

^^ go cry to mom.

FUck i cant wait for the vid, even if its 'jungle' !
I really want it to be Jungle!!
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #1326 on: October 25, 2006, 06:25:58 PM »

Guns are back!? Cheesy

And better than EVER? peace

Amen to that.  I'm just thrilled to see continuous updates, more articles being written...momentum continues to build for Chinese Democracy, and I couldn't be happier.

Okay, I'm lying.  I'd be happier if the CD was in my hands already, but still...    beer
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #1327 on: October 25, 2006, 06:26:15 PM »

This is not a lame joke. I'm not jocking here. It just shows the real face of the whole thing. Guns N' Roses is a one man show now. that's the way it is presented. and that's the way it is promoted. This is sad, especially when you knew the old band. GN'R is no longer a band but a one man show. It's written black on white.

And making more sense.

yeah, but I'm not anymore. They went (well rather him, lol) too far for me. I'm much less "cooler" since I saw them, (well rather him, lol) in Paris. I had much higher expectations. With time, i will be honnest, it was a bad show. It was a fucking mess. really. peope booing, people leaving, the fucking boring 1 hour of solos, the late etc.. Many things were wrong. The band was trashed in the newspapers. First i though the journalists were wrong, but now... I just realize it may be the truth. I don't like to feel beeing "fucked". Do you see what i mean? It ended up as beeing a one man show. Axl was more often backstage than onstage. Since that day, yeah, I'm much less "cool" indeed. I knew the old band. It's not like I'm a new guy. I've been around since 1991.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 06:49:52 PM by nesquick » Logged

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1328 on: October 25, 2006, 06:34:42 PM »

Soon enough, GN'R fans throughout the rest of the continent will find out for themselves

wow they used a line from a new song...excellent

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1329 on: October 25, 2006, 06:37:07 PM »

Soon enough, GN'R fans throughout the rest of the continent will find out for themselves

wow they used a line from a new song...excellent

haha! I dident think about that. Its a quote from Chinese Democracy  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Allman
The Flying Dutchman
Rocker

Rock N' Roll Jesus

« Reply #1330 on: October 25, 2006, 06:37:26 PM »

And making more sense.

yeah, but I'm not anymore. They went (well rather him, lol) too far for me. I'm much less "cooler" since I saw them, (well rather him, lol) in Paris. I had much higher expectations. With time, i will be honnest, it was a bad show. It was a fucking mess. really. peope booing, people leaving, the fucking boring 1 hour of solos, the late etc.. Many things were wrong. The band was trashed in the newspapers. First i though the journalists were wrong, but now... I just realize it may be the truth. I don't like to feel beeing "fucked". Do you see what i mean? It ended up as beeing a one man show. Axl was more often backstage than onstage. Since that day, yeah, I'm much less "cool" indeed. I knew the old band. It's like I'm a new guy. I've been around since 1991.

Wow.
I was at the same show, must have seen a different band then.
Booing/late appearance has been a part of Gn'R forever, that could have been expected.

Elvis has left the building
Thank you and goodnight
Evolution
« Reply #1331 on: October 25, 2006, 06:40:14 PM »

Excellent read and pictures  ok
EFISH
« Reply #1332 on: October 25, 2006, 06:40:43 PM »

no,no, they played very good. They didn't suck on a musical point of vue. It's just.... the organization was fucking terrible. They stopped like 5 or 10 minutes between each song... they stopped after each songs in fact. They left me a bast taste in the mouth. I also completely HATE this 3 guitar players thing. They were NINE onstage during "I used to love her" with all the guests etc...  confused

Yeah, Nequick...
I totally agree...
Lets drop Fortus!

Yeah, thats what I thought  Grin

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #1333 on: October 25, 2006, 06:41:05 PM »

And making more sense.

yeah, but I'm not anymore. They went (well rather him, lol) too far for me. I'm much less "cooler" since I saw them, (well rather him, lol) in Paris. I had much higher expectations. With time, i will be honnest, it was a bad show. It was a fucking mess. really. peope booing, people leaving, the fucking boring 1 hour of solos, the late etc.. Many things were wrong. The band was trashed in the newspapers. First i though the journalists were wrong, but now... I just realize it may be the truth. I don't like to feel beeing "fucked". Do you see what i mean? It ended up as beeing a one man show. Axl was more often backstage than onstage. Since that day, yeah, I'm much less "cool" indeed. I knew the old band. It's like I'm a new guy. I've been around since 1991.

One minute your psyched about CD the next you post this?

Take a break from the internet get some fresh air or something!

Here today...ready to rock
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #1334 on: October 25, 2006, 06:42:18 PM »

You have to love the communication with the fans

After the show they have a write up and promise a video from the concert.

I want to know what they did with the real Axl Rose - Who is this guy  hihi

Wake up. . . .time to die
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #1335 on: October 25, 2006, 06:47:31 PM »

the fucking boring 1 hour of solos, the late etc.. Many things were wrong.

whoa whoa whoa , back the fuck up for a second!!! You mean to say ... hold on , I need to get this right .. your saying the holy alliance , the dynamic duo , R&R , richard and robin were "BORING" ?!!!

Nesquick , say it aint so!  Roll Eyes

madagas
« Reply #1336 on: October 25, 2006, 06:53:29 PM »

Well, believe it or not, in Nesquick's defense, they do seem to be billing this as Axl and his latest all star collection of musicians. Hell, the website spells it out. Now, it doesn't bother me at all as long as the band is good. Also, it sets the tone for Gnr of the future where it can be any combo of people-some original, some not, all original-whatever. Flexibility. At this point, after everybody coming and going, he has to bill it that way to gain some form of credibility with the press and fans. Call a spade a spade so to say. Good move on management's part. ok
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #1337 on: October 25, 2006, 06:54:43 PM »

You know, the fans make lots of efforts, they create websites (and fantastic ones), they really put their heart into it to make a fastastic job, but? have the feeling the band doesn't give enough in return. Especially Axl. I'm sorry, but this is inexcusable to end-up EVERY show over 1:30 am or something. It can happen sometimes, alright, but it's becoming an habbit now. This is exetremely impolite. Also, the communication is extremely poor. So they are good musically, but everything around is a fucking mess. It's all wrong. Bandmembers come and leave like in a fucking job center, you don't even know the official line-up, who is in/out of this so called "band". hey, They don't even have a line-up after 10 years. I'm not here to see "Axl and his servants". I'm here to see a Rock band.
So after so many years and the Paris show, yeah... I'm sick of that.

Good night.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 08:46:02 AM by nesquick » Logged

HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #1338 on: October 25, 2006, 07:33:59 PM »

You know, the fans make lots of efforts, they create websites (and fantastic ones), they really put their heart into it to make a fastastic job, but  have the feeling the band doesn't give enough in return. Especially Axl. I'm sorry, but this is inexcusable to end-up EVERY show over 1:30 am or something. It can happen sometimes, alright, but it's becoming an habbit now. This is exetremely impolite. Also, the communication is extremely poor. So they are good musically, but everything around is a fucking mess. It's all wrong. Bandmembers come and left like in a fucking job center, you don't even know the official line-up, who is in/out of this so called "band". hey, They don't even have a line-up after 10 years. I'm not here to see "Axl and his servants". I'm here to see a Rock band.
So after so many years and the Paris show, yeah... I'm sick of that.

Good night.

One thing this band can be faulted for right now is very poor communication. The website is a step in the right direction but there could still be a lot more done with that in terms of bandmember profiles, etc. I'm hoping this changes once their whole strategy is completed and the album is announced. I think things are going to change for the better - much better - once this happens.
forgotaboutsteve
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1339 on: October 25, 2006, 11:30:57 PM »

The site has been updated and states there will be live footage from the opening night of the tour appearing on the site on Thursday!!  Nice!!
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 113 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: