Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 08:31:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GUNSNROSES.COM thread
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 113 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GUNSNROSES.COM thread  (Read 321332 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #1300 on: October 25, 2006, 04:10:59 PM »

cool .   

BTW   are there any bootlegs  from last night 's show  yet??

i don`t think so.......

can`t wait for te video ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Cjc1706
VIP

I Rocked With Gn'R In Manchester & Sheffield '06

« Reply #1301 on: October 25, 2006, 04:12:06 PM »

thats cool,

they need like a video archive or something, as i dont think it is possible to view the old videos that were on before ?

CJ
EFISH
« Reply #1302 on: October 25, 2006, 04:12:21 PM »

WOW i cannot wait for the video! yes yes
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #1303 on: October 25, 2006, 04:12:52 PM »

That made me happy!  Smiley

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Rockdawg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1304 on: October 25, 2006, 04:15:26 PM »

New Video!!! beer

Hummm, maybe even an announcement for the 10th Anniversaryof HTGTH?  smoking

Times are hard,
Thrills are cheaper.
Your arms get shorter,
While your pockets get deeper.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #1305 on: October 25, 2006, 04:20:08 PM »

Awesome!! More video Thursday!!!

Axl is God.
GNRSANDMAN
Rocker

Bring it Axl

« Reply #1306 on: October 25, 2006, 04:28:04 PM »

Threw us a bone.    ok

CD or no CD, THAT is the question?Huh?
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #1307 on: October 25, 2006, 04:30:14 PM »

On the old site, when the tour was actually occuring, I'm pretty sure the old dates "disappeared" on the date they happened, too.

It's not someone manually updating the site, FYI.? It's a script running in the background to populate the tour dates.? As a date arrives, the script automatically "removes" it from the visible list.
No they didn't up until a few months ago you were able to see all the 2001-2002 tour dates...
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #1308 on: October 25, 2006, 04:31:21 PM »

its a nice picture by Chin

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
Apollon
Rocker

So bittersweet this tragedy...

« Reply #1309 on: October 25, 2006, 04:31:28 PM »

Threw us a bone.? ? ok

And if we are a it lucky, tere'll be some more after each shows... ?ok
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #1310 on: October 25, 2006, 04:32:29 PM »

Awesome pic!
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1311 on: October 25, 2006, 04:50:13 PM »

Woo! This is damn great! And thats tomorrow! This made me  Grin
 ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #1312 on: October 25, 2006, 05:12:31 PM »

Woo! This is damn great! And thats tomorrow! This made me  Grin
 ok

KICK ASS!!! I wonder if it's too much to hope for a few up dates like this every so often through the NA tour?!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1313 on: October 25, 2006, 05:28:09 PM »

Woo! This is damn great! And thats tomorrow! This made me? Grin
 ok

KICK ASS!!! I wonder if it's too much to hope for a few up dates like this every so often through the NA tour?!

i really hope so. And i guess this was filmed by GNR`s own camera crew? Can anyone confirm, that?

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #1314 on: October 25, 2006, 05:32:27 PM »

great,and there were 10000+++,site said

somebody know capacity of first show arena?

I have never seen so many tree
Allman
The Flying Dutchman
Rocker

Rock N' Roll Jesus

« Reply #1315 on: October 25, 2006, 06:09:36 PM »

Awesome pic!

Ron must be heavily into Jimmy Buffett   hihi

Elvis has left the building
Thank you and goodnight
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #1316 on: October 25, 2006, 06:11:20 PM »

full article: http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20061025&content_id=a1&vkey=news&fext=.jsp

GN'R KICKS OFF NORTH AMERICAN TOUR
By Doug Miller / GunsNRoses.com

It's been over a decade since Guns N' Roses last went on a full-blown North American tour, but it didn't take very long at all for fans and critics to embrace them once again.

The first show of the Chinese Democracy Tour, which celebrates the long-awaited, upcoming album that features Axl Rose's latest all-star collection of musicians, went off without a hitch Tuesday night at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Fla.

Rose and his new lineup -- guitarists Robin Finck, Richard Fortus and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, familiar keyboard players Dizzy Reed and Chris Pitman, bassist Tommy Stinson and drummer Frank Ferrer ?- tore through a more-than-two-hour set that included most of GN'R's classics plus a handful of eagerly anticipated new classics.

A dramatic introduction set the stage and, appropriately, "Welcome To The Jungle," the song that put GN'R on the map in the late 1980s, followed, with, as the Palm Beach Post blog described as "geysers of pyrotechnic flare-ups and the appearance of the strutting Rose, his multi-colored braids tied back behind his head."

After that, the band ripped through "It's So Easy," "Mr. Brownstone," and the Wings cover "Live And Let Die."

After that came the first of individual solos from each of the very talented members of the band. Guitarist Robin Finck, formerly of Nine Inch Nails, took the first one, which led into the familiar lead riff of what the Post called a "gleeful" rendition of one of GN'R's all-time hits, "Sweet Child O'Mine."

GN'R's famous Bob Dylan cover, "Knockin' On Heaven's Door," came next, which led into "You Could Be Mine," a jam by keyboard player Dizzy Reed and a new song called "The Blues."

After Rose introduced the band, guitarist Richard Fortus took an extended solo, warming the band up for a run through "Out Ta Get Me," new track "Better," the hit ballad "November Rain" and new song "IRS."

"Don't Cry" was the centerpiece of the solo by Bumblefoot, the third member of the GN'R guitar trio, which had fans singing along at the top of their lungs.

That set the tone for "My Michelle." Then GN'R slowed things down a bit and fans heard what the Post described as "the welcome whistle of 'Patience.'"

After a super-adrenalized version of "Nightrain," the band left the stage, returning for an encore of "Chinese Democracy" and "Paradise City." The new song, according to the Post, "blended seamlessly into the rest of the Guns N' Roses canon, and the modern Guns N' Roses blends seamlessly into the band's legend."

The fireworks of the evening added up to what the Post concluded to be "pretty much the most exciting, gut-pumping, lighter-flicking thing seen so far this year in South Florida."

Soon enough, GN'R fans throughout the rest of the continent will find out for themselves.

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #1317 on: October 25, 2006, 06:15:42 PM »

which celebrates the long-awaited, upcoming album that features Axl Rose's latest all-star collection of musicians

I though it was a band...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 06:17:25 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #1318 on: October 25, 2006, 06:16:50 PM »

which celebrates the long-awaited, upcoming album that features Axl Rose's latest all-star collection of musicians

I though it was a band...

and yet again the lame joke is on you nesquik. Well done.  ok

jbenzz
Rocker

I'm a dolphin

« Reply #1319 on: October 25, 2006, 06:17:59 PM »

full article: http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20061025&content_id=a1&vkey=news&fext=.jsp

GN'R KICKS OFF NORTH AMERICAN TOUR
By Doug Miller / GunsNRoses.com

It's been over a decade since Guns N' Roses last went on a full-blown North American tour, but it didn't take very long at all for fans and critics to embrace them once again.

The first show of the Chinese Democracy Tour, which celebrates the long-awaited, upcoming album that features Axl Rose's latest all-star collection of musicians, went off without a hitch Tuesday night at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Fla.

Rose and his new lineup -- guitarists Robin Finck, Richard Fortus and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, familiar keyboard players Dizzy Reed and Chris Pitman, bassist Tommy Stinson and drummer Frank Ferrer ?- tore through a more-than-two-hour set that included most of GN'R's classics plus a handful of eagerly anticipated new classics.

A dramatic introduction set the stage and, appropriately, "Welcome To The Jungle," the song that put GN'R on the map in the late 1980s, followed, with, as the Palm Beach Post blog described as "geysers of pyrotechnic flare-ups and the appearance of the strutting Rose, his multi-colored braids tied back behind his head."

After that, the band ripped through "It's So Easy," "Mr. Brownstone," and the Wings cover "Live And Let Die."

After that came the first of individual solos from each of the very talented members of the band. Guitarist Robin Finck, formerly of Nine Inch Nails, took the first one, which led into the familiar lead riff of what the Post called a "gleeful" rendition of one of GN'R's all-time hits, "Sweet Child O'Mine."

GN'R's famous Bob Dylan cover, "Knockin' On Heaven's Door," came next, which led into "You Could Be Mine," a jam by keyboard player Dizzy Reed and a new song called "The Blues."

After Rose introduced the band, guitarist Richard Fortus took an extended solo, warming the band up for a run through "Out Ta Get Me," new track "Better," the hit ballad "November Rain" and new song "IRS."

"Don't Cry" was the centerpiece of the solo by Bumblefoot, the third member of the GN'R guitar trio, which had fans singing along at the top of their lungs.

That set the tone for "My Michelle." Then GN'R slowed things down a bit and fans heard what the Post described as "the welcome whistle of 'Patience.'"

After a super-adrenalized version of "Nightrain," the band left the stage, returning for an encore of "Chinese Democracy" and "Paradise City." The new song, according to the Post, "blended seamlessly into the rest of the Guns N' Roses canon, and the modern Guns N' Roses blends seamlessly into the band's legend."

The fireworks of the evening added up to what the Post concluded to be "pretty much the most exciting, gut-pumping, lighter-flicking thing seen so far this year in South Florida."

Soon enough, GN'R fans throughout the rest of the continent will find out for themselves.

Notice that they don't mention Brain at all, call Frank the drummer (not replacement or anything like that), and say it went off without a hitch, which I think implies that brain is no longer in the band. ?This is from the official GNR website so you'd imagine it isn't a mistake.

I tell my friends, they never believe me
They think that I've finally lost it completly
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 113 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: