Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:30:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228553 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GUNSNROSES.COM thread
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 113 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GUNSNROSES.COM thread  (Read 321591 times)
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #1140 on: October 06, 2006, 02:52:11 PM »

i love it to hear izzy sing along. finally his voice again.
but still no drummer in sight. why is that for?

Because nobody cares about drummers? ok
pollyblue
Rocker

t.w.a.t.

« Reply #1141 on: October 06, 2006, 02:59:06 PM »

i know, i am one myself?  Wink
but still...
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #1142 on: October 06, 2006, 02:59:41 PM »

link download

http://download.yousendit.com/523E6F925E6395A9

I have never seen so many tree
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #1143 on: October 06, 2006, 03:20:02 PM »

Drummers are too hard to spot because they sit in the back with all that stuff infront of their face, while the rest of the band members are running around and flipping out.  Who wants to watch someone sitting there swinging their arms when we can watch people running around?

*note* I'm not saying drummers aren't importiant, because they're probably the most importaint part of the band, they're just not fun to watch!*

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #1144 on: October 06, 2006, 03:26:58 PM »

Amazing video, sucks that you can't hear Ron much though. Hope they continue with the good shit! We've gotten more from this one site in a week than we got from the old site in 5 years...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1145 on: October 06, 2006, 04:21:59 PM »

Amazing video, sucks that you can't hear Ron much though. Hope they continue with the good shit! We've gotten more from this one site in a week than we got from the old site in 5 years...

u cant hear him at all in any of the videos

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1146 on: October 06, 2006, 04:44:18 PM »

I signed up for GNR emails, all I have been getting is emails for MLB.  Is this because of their tie in with MLB?  Is this just me or does everyone that signs up get put on the MLB list?

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Light_LcL
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1147 on: October 06, 2006, 04:46:20 PM »

I'm getting those emails too...

I suppose it's because of the arrangement they have, yes.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1148 on: October 06, 2006, 04:48:31 PM »

On topic: I don't think they'll put clips of new unreleased tracks on the site. Simply because people don't know them.

Maybe after the album's release we can see clips of Better, I.R.S. and so on on the site.

/jarmo

They might premiere their new single video though... (before the release of Chinese Democracy)

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1149 on: October 06, 2006, 04:55:56 PM »

So is anyone going to be making a DVD with the footage we're getting?

I'd assume that more of Donnington will be released. But probably only the songs that went smooth.

So I doubt "Better" will be included.  hihi
Evolution
« Reply #1150 on: October 06, 2006, 05:04:25 PM »

Excellent video quality! I would love that whole show on DVD someday.
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #1151 on: October 06, 2006, 05:06:03 PM »

I signed up for GNR emails, all I have been getting is emails for MLB. Is this because of their tie in with MLB? Is this just me or does everyone that signs up get put on the MLB list?

Everyone is getting the emails.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1152 on: October 06, 2006, 05:07:21 PM »

So is anyone going to be making a DVD with the footage we're getting?

I'd assume that more of Donnington will be released. But probably only the songs that went smooth.

So I doubt "Better" will be included.  hihi
Better didn't go smooth? 

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #1153 on: October 06, 2006, 05:08:48 PM »

It was after the bottle throwing incident - Axl pretty much stood in one spot onstage for the whole song. You could tell he was royally pissed off.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1154 on: October 06, 2006, 05:09:37 PM »

It was a very rock'n roll moment.

On topic: I don't think they'll put clips of new unreleased tracks on the site. Simply because people don't know them.

Maybe after the album's release we can see clips of Better, I.R.S. and so on on the site.

/jarmo

They might premiere their new single video though... (before the release of Chinese Democracy)

or a live clip of the song after the announcement of the release date.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 05:11:30 PM by ppbebe » Logged
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #1155 on: October 06, 2006, 05:25:17 PM »

It was after the bottle throwing incident - Axl pretty much stood in one spot onstage for the whole song. You could tell he was royally pissed off.

Yeah, but he sang the FUCK out of the song.  And he was in the back too, not out in the middle where he usually is.

Boy, am I glad I wasn't at THAT show hihi  I would have thought there was gonna be a riot just as soon as the song was over cuz it looked like Axl was just completely done with it (the show and the crowd)

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Sizzle
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1156 on: October 06, 2006, 05:43:55 PM »

Yeah, but he sang the FUCK out of the song.  And he was in the back too, not out in the middle where he usually is.

Boy, am I glad I wasn't at THAT show hihi  I would have thought there was gonna be a riot just as soon as the song was over cuz it looked like Axl was just completely done with it (the show and the crowd)

He got pissed off quite early in the show, towards the end of the show and certainly during Paradise City he seemed to be really enjoying it, most of the dick heads in the audience realised Slash wasn't coming back and got on with it. He said at the end of PC "I don't wanna go back home now... wouldn't have said that an hour ago..."
Steel_Angel
« Reply #1157 on: October 06, 2006, 06:11:42 PM »

the best nightrain i have ever heard. ever.
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #1158 on: October 06, 2006, 06:21:52 PM »

u cant hear him at all in any of the videos

Uhh, go back and listen to PC again. They edited it the day they put it up and put another version on there at night. The part towards the beginning where he's missing is now in there, which is good because it was definitely a noticeable problem for me when they first put it up. Hopefully they'll fix his solo on Nightrain tonight or something because it's obvious he's playing the crap out of the solo and absolutely no sound can be heard from his part.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1159 on: October 06, 2006, 06:46:30 PM »

Yeah, but he sang the FUCK out of the song.? And he was in the back too, not out in the middle where he usually is.

Boy, am I glad I wasn't at THAT show hihi? I would have thought there was gonna be a riot just as soon as the song was over cuz it looked like Axl was just completely done with it (the show and the crowd)

He got pissed off quite early in the show, towards the end of the show and certainly during Paradise City he seemed to be really enjoying it, most of the dick heads in the audience realised Slash wasn't coming back and got on with it. He said at the end of PC "I don't wanna go back home now... wouldn't have said that an hour ago..."

He said the part about not going home a few songs back when he was doing the new stuff.  Right before PC he's requesting a ticket to NY, now--lol

If it's the online community getting them to places like Inland, it's okay to put up a clip of a new song.  As they already know, we fuckin got them, we'll know what we're looking at.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 113 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: