Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 12:21:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228555 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GUNSNROSES.COM thread
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 113 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GUNSNROSES.COM thread  (Read 322032 times)
irgspice
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #960 on: October 03, 2006, 12:44:44 PM »

Man, let me just say that I'm satisfied at the amount of updates that this site has gotten during its lifetime thus far. I hope the trend continues. yes

Agreed.  It's only been a few days, folks.  Give them time to introduce more content...as well as advertising.  They've been missing the boat on converting the die-hard fans into dollars for years.
smugolo
Headliner

"I don't worry about nothin', no..."

« Reply #961 on: October 03, 2006, 12:46:38 PM »

for us on the boards the paradise city video from donington is a little dissapointing as its long been available, but for the general public accessing the website its a great intro to the new band, and shows they can play the crap out of the old classics

GN'R 2006 - Dublin 9th June - Sheffield 18th July - Manchester 23rd July
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #962 on: October 03, 2006, 12:49:44 PM »

At the old site you could buy merch.  I don't see where you can at the new site?  Am I missing something?

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #963 on: October 03, 2006, 12:50:10 PM »

for us on the boards the paradise city video from donington is a little dissapointing as its long been available, but for the general public accessing the website its a great intro to the new band, and shows they can play the crap out of the old classics
I semi agree with you, all im saying is theres a few out there where axls voice is flawless and the band is a little tighter.  Still this is a great video and definetly gets me all tingly.  I would of started with the rock am ring nighttrain personally.
smugolo
Headliner

"I don't worry about nothin', no..."

« Reply #964 on: October 03, 2006, 01:00:02 PM »

yeah i agree there are better performances out there that they could use, e.g. nightrain at rock am ring

GN'R 2006 - Dublin 9th June - Sheffield 18th July - Manchester 23rd July
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #965 on: October 03, 2006, 01:21:44 PM »

At the old site you could buy merch.  I don't see where you can at the new site?  Am I missing something?

Can't you still buy the stuff at the old site?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #966 on: October 03, 2006, 01:26:36 PM »

Can't you still buy the stuff at the old site?

Yes you can.  I wonder if add the merch to the new site.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #967 on: October 03, 2006, 01:44:05 PM »

This is great to see them uploading videos. After years of watching boots I'm drooling all over these pro shots.............
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #968 on: October 03, 2006, 01:58:43 PM »

Yea, agreed, Nightrain is one of their better numbers...hopefully soon.
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #969 on: October 03, 2006, 04:07:15 PM »

I didnt want to start a new thread, but I felt like the poll on the main page needed to be addressed. with over 4000 atleast around 70 percent said they didnt visit gunsnroses.com.  My take on that was either fans didnt know about it, or they feel loyal to htgth and feel that any other GNR site would be an insult.  My stance is this, HTGTH is the best GNR site on the web, update news and info, a great forum, and the quality of people on this board that contribute to everyone elses GNR experience to make it better either by presales or fans helping fans with tickets.  As for gunsnroses.com, I dont like how some people are like it sucks, its a waste.... its a good official site for casual fans or new fans to gnr.  It by no means will compete with HTGTH, but the point of the official site isnt to due that.  As for the video clip on the site, say some people bitching about it, again we are hardcore fans here, theres probably not a performance we couldnt really see if we wanted to, as for casual, mainstream music fans a 30 sec pro shot clip, can be an eye opener for some.  Thats my take on it.

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #970 on: October 03, 2006, 04:08:44 PM »

I didnt want to start a new thread, but I felt like the poll on the main page needed to be addressed. with over 4000 atleast around 70 percent said they didnt visit gunsnroses.com.? My take on that was either fans didnt know about it, or they feel loyal to htgth and feel that any other GNR site would be an insult.? My stance is this, HTGTH is the best GNR site on the web, update news and info, a great forum, and the quality of people on this board that contribute to everyone elses GNR experience to make it better either by presales or fans helping fans with tickets.? As for gunsnroses.com, I dont like how some people are like it sucks, its a waste.... its a good official site for casual fans or new fans to gnr.? It by no means will compete with HTGTH, but the point of the official site isnt to due that.? As for the video clip on the site, say some people bitching about it, again we are hardcore fans here, theres probably not a performance we couldnt really see if we wanted to, as for casual, mainstream music fans a 30 sec pro shot clip, can be an eye opener for some.? Thats my take on it.

i have not voted in that poll yet and i'm sure i'm not the only one, what i mean is it's prolly more then 30 % that have visited the website,
melissa
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #971 on: October 03, 2006, 04:22:00 PM »

as for casual, mainstream music fans a 30 sec pro shot clip, can be an eye opener for some. 

it's the full video up there.

gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #972 on: October 03, 2006, 06:09:10 PM »

ne question,does google or some other site have some free acess to counter of visiting some site???
i have a big interest to know how manypeople visited new gnr official site

I have never seen so many tree
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #973 on: October 03, 2006, 06:16:26 PM »

ne question,does google or some other site have some free acess to counter of visiting some site???
i have a big interest to know how manypeople visited new gnr official site

That is an excellent question but I don't have the answer....I am sure someone does....I think a lot of people would like to know that....

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
zakas80
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #974 on: October 03, 2006, 06:34:13 PM »

I didnt want to start a new thread, but I felt like the poll on the main page needed to be addressed. with over 4000 atleast around 70 percent said they didnt visit gunsnroses.com.? My take on that was either fans didnt know about it, or they feel loyal to htgth and feel that any other GNR site would be an insult.? My stance is this, HTGTH is the best GNR site on the web, update news and info, a great forum, and the quality of people on this board that contribute to everyone elses GNR experience to make it better either by presales or fans helping fans with tickets.? As for gunsnroses.com, I dont like how some people are like it sucks, its a waste.... its a good official site for casual fans or new fans to gnr.? It by no means will compete with HTGTH, but the point of the official site isnt to due that.? As for the video clip on the site, say some people bitching about it, again we are hardcore fans here, theres probably not a performance we couldnt really see if we wanted to, as for casual, mainstream music fans a 30 sec pro shot clip, can be an eye opener for some.? Thats my take on it.

yeah i brought this up last night, i find it hard to believe that only 1 out of every 4 people have visited the site so far.  especially with all the hardcore fans that frequent this site.  i think someone could be screwing around with the polls, 5200 votes is a lot anyways for a poll thats been up barely 2 full days!

Its what used to be's not there for me
And oughta find someone that belonged insane like i do
darkmonth
« Reply #975 on: October 03, 2006, 06:37:18 PM »

Shame they don't have band bio's and pics, and discography and loads of other shit that most bands have ... that'd be cool Smiley
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #976 on: October 03, 2006, 06:38:49 PM »

Shame they don't have band bio's and pics, and discography and loads of other shit that most bands have ... that'd be cool Smiley

It still looks like a tour promoting site to me...

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #977 on: October 03, 2006, 06:56:07 PM »

I'm getting spam from MLB.com now ........ thanks Axl? Roll Eyes

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
EFISH
« Reply #978 on: October 03, 2006, 06:57:24 PM »

I'm getting spam from MLB.com now ........ thanks Axl  Roll Eyes

haha yeah!
hopefully theyll SPAM those mlb subscribers about GNR now! hihi
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #979 on: October 03, 2006, 06:58:22 PM »

I'm getting spam from MLB.com now ........ thanks Axl? Roll Eyes

Well there you have it.........batter up!!!  hihi

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 113 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: