Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 02:40:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228561 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GUNSNROSES.COM thread
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 113 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GUNSNROSES.COM thread  (Read 322947 times)
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #460 on: September 29, 2006, 03:54:51 PM »

this is cool,
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #461 on: September 29, 2006, 03:55:42 PM »

It's nice to have a functional site, although the design does seem like it was done by someone who isn't up-to-date with modern programming. I actually like the flash theme of gunsnrosesonline.com, they could have done something like that. Ah well! Better than gnronline.com  hihi.

Plus it's probably going to grow more later on. I hope they post band biographies.
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

Chinese Democracy will arrive in 2007...

« Reply #462 on: September 29, 2006, 03:56:21 PM »

Wow, it looks great!  ok

BTW What the fuck is the 'most dangerous band on the world' bullshit?  confused

Guns N' Roses *is* the "Most Dangerous Band in the World".. I don't care what anyone says.. the new band kicks major ass.. I personally didn't like the band in 2002, but this one is awesome.. they have their own style and everything..

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
AxlCorey
Opening Act

Ba ba booey

« Reply #463 on: September 29, 2006, 03:57:13 PM »

Looks extremely amateurish...I'm dissapointed.
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

« Reply #464 on: September 29, 2006, 03:57:49 PM »

I like it personally.. I think it looks a lot better than gnronline

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #465 on: September 29, 2006, 04:01:38 PM »

Guns N' Roses *is* the "Most Dangerous Band in the World".. I don't care what anyone says.. the new band kicks major ass..

As we saw with another group of 40 something millionaires making the same claim a couple years back, people don't buy that kind of thing anymore.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #466 on: September 29, 2006, 04:08:14 PM »

Guns N' Roses *is* the "Most Dangerous Band in the World".. I don't care what anyone says.. the new band kicks major ass..

As we saw with another group of 40 something millionaires making the same claim a couple years back, people don't buy that kind of thing anymore.

Who are you referring to?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #467 on: September 29, 2006, 04:12:58 PM »

I used to cringe when VR did that whole "danger in rock n' roll" thing when they released their album and were touring. I saw it written a couple of times, and is totally true, that the only danger about 40 something year old millionaires playing Rock n' Roll is that might end up in coach instead of first class on their flight to the next city. That whole "danger" mantra is something I would love to see all current and former GNR members leave in the past because it is a rather embarrassing claim to make given all their current lots in life.
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #468 on: September 29, 2006, 04:20:56 PM »

I used to cringe when VR did that whole "danger in rock n' roll" thing when they released their album and were touring. I saw it written a couple of times, and is totally true, that the only danger about 40 something year old millionaires playing Rock n' Roll is that might end up in coach instead of first class on their flight to the next city. That whole "danger" mantra is something I would love to see all current and former GNR members leave in the past because it is a rather embarrassing claim to make given all their current lots in life.

Yeah, really.

I mean, these bands can stand on their own musically; they don't need to rely on the whole "Danger" theme.

GN'R were dangerous when they started out on the streets in the '80s. Aerosmith was dangerous, too. So were the Crue and other bands who start out that way.

But once you're living in a mansion and have bodyguards and millions of dollars, I don't think you qualify anymore.

"New" GN'R doesn't need to rely upon such a gimmick - if CD is as great as I'm hoping it is, that will be a thing of the past.
Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #469 on: September 29, 2006, 04:22:50 PM »

Some of you is never happy, you complain about everything. Please shut up and buy some Britney Spears albums.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #470 on: September 29, 2006, 04:24:01 PM »

prolly this must be the first time I say ditto to naupis. but it's a damn trivial matter. never mind bollocks.

Phew, thank fortune. hurrah for guns n roses!
user FKA webmoster
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #471 on: September 29, 2006, 04:26:16 PM »

Dont know if this was posted yet. I dont really feel like going through 22 other pages

"The revamped lineup, which also features guitarists Robin Finck, Richard Fortus and Ron Thal, familiar keyboard players Dizzy Reed and Chris Pitman, bassist Tommy Stinson and drummer Bryan "Brain" Mantia, ripped through the monster ballads "November Rain," "Don't Cry" and "Patience." "

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20060928&content_id=a3&vkey=news&fext=.jsp

Don't Cry? Don't think so
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

« Reply #472 on: September 29, 2006, 04:30:22 PM »

Ron played all of "Don't Cry" on his guitar.. it was just the music, but *technically* it was Don't Cry..

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #473 on: September 29, 2006, 04:32:16 PM »

Sorry if asked already and if not supposed to be asked, but what time are they closing the presales?
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #474 on: September 29, 2006, 04:50:13 PM »

I'm concerned about NYC not being on there - are they cancelling the show?   no

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #475 on: September 29, 2006, 04:55:51 PM »

No They ARE The Most Dangerous Band in the World. Why?

Because to this day, they are the only Major group where you really don't know what the fuck is going to happen at your show. Will it even happen? What will Axl's mood be. Will some shit go down and my ass is trapped in the middle of a riot. They are Dangerous. But not in the limited POV you are seeing it. Who else gets some fag clothese designer taking swin gs at him? Shit man, in Europe Axl bit a cop after a cop drew some blood from him. Who else does this shit happen too? Controversy still follows this guy. At any moment some shit can go down. Its crazy and exciting and controversial. And that shit man, is why they are the Most Dangerous Band In The World.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
robinfinckfan
« Reply #476 on: September 29, 2006, 05:22:54 PM »

No They ARE The Most Dangerous Band in the World. Why?

Because to this day, they are the only Major group where you really don't know what the fuck is going to happen at your show. Will it even happen? What will Axl's mood be. Will some shit go down and my ass is trapped in the middle of a riot. They are Dangerous. But not in the limited POV you are seeing it. Who else gets some fag clothese designer taking swin gs at him? Shit man, in Europe Axl bit a cop after a cop drew some blood from him. Who else does this shit happen too? Controversy still follows this guy. At any moment some shit can go down. Its crazy and exciting and controversial. And that shit man, is why they are the Most Dangerous Band In The World.

Yeah, but that shit has to stop because if he  causes another riot, that's it for them. that's the only thing that really pisses me off about axl is that people get hurt when he pulls his no show bullshit and thats not fair to innocent people that show up, cause no harm and arew in the middle of idiots destroying shit.

but yes, standing in line waiting for the doors to open is a weird feeling knowing you don't have a clue how this show is gonna end, even if it begins
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #477 on: September 29, 2006, 05:33:40 PM »

To whoever asked, Black Frog is Axl's company which operates via Sanctuary now.  After Uzi Suicide was disbanded, Axl pretty much took the remnants and created Black Frog.
That's how Axl can do what he wants and take as long as he likes with his music, because a clause in his contract means everything he does belongs to Black Frog and not Geffen.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #478 on: September 29, 2006, 05:41:56 PM »

Buddha
People may call it so but even axl has sorta denied that title, hasn't he? Unless the VMAS backstage story is fake.
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #479 on: September 29, 2006, 05:45:37 PM »

Buddha
People may call it so but even axl has sorta denied that title, hasn't he? Unless the VMAS backstage story is fake.

All the more reason why I believe Axl just hired people to be his "internet guys" and let them get on with it without looking at the result.
I mean, just look at that article and the photo - "Robin Finck has achieved something close to equality with Axl"?  Wtf!  I don't think Axl would personally OK something which promoted the idea of GN'R as a dictatorship.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 113 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: