Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 10:43:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228146 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GUNSNROSES.COM thread
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 113 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GUNSNROSES.COM thread  (Read 299955 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #2020 on: March 25, 2016, 06:28:14 PM »

Ticketmaster has sold fan club tickets on their site with other artists....so I don't think it'll be bad

With a presale?

Pretty much the only reason I signed up.  It wasn't for the snazzy lanyard.

Yup. I've done it for other artists/bands. Also usually a citibank presale.

You get a pw on presale day. Some artists its generic, lately its been user specific to stop the scalping.

They can, and will, do it.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #2021 on: March 25, 2016, 07:39:18 PM »

I wish they would consider a premium fan club membership. I think it was Rob Zombie that offered his premium club members with a concert pass where you could attend as many concerts as you wanted with GA access. Given the current price of tickets, I would pay $1500 for a pass and still come out ahead after this tour is over.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2022 on: March 25, 2016, 09:52:34 PM »

I hope they get the forum up and running soon. Would be great to hear from everyone that would post on there

D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #2023 on: March 28, 2016, 09:14:12 AM »

I have to figure there are not going to be any dates announced until they fix whatever the hell is up with the site.  Right? 

If they release the show dates and the dates those shows go on sale, and we existing member still can't even so much as log on, they would have a riot on their hands.  I know that, because I'd be one of the lead pitchforks.

So I would not look for any dates to get announced until the site is back online and we aren't just "sitting tight".

Is anyone thinking along these lines?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2024 on: March 28, 2016, 09:16:48 AM »

Yes, if one of the perks of the fan club still is going to be the pre-sales, then it makes sense to have that site up and running before you offer those pre-sales.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #2025 on: March 28, 2016, 09:25:33 AM »

Yes, if one of the perks of the fan club still is going to be the pre-sales, then it makes sense to have that site up and running before you offer those pre-sales.

Exactly.

And I think its unrealistic if people think dates are going to be announced like, today, if that stuff is not ironed out yet.

Conversely, I think once things are back up over there, it shouldn't be long.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #2026 on: March 28, 2016, 09:37:13 AM »

Exactly.

And I think its unrealistic if people think dates are going to be announced like, today, if that stuff is not ironed out yet.

Conversely, I think once things are back up over there, it shouldn't be long.

I almost kinda hope that the dates don't get announced until AFTER next weekend...

I want to concentrate on all of that excitement first before scrambling money together for other dates.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #2027 on: March 28, 2016, 10:46:42 AM »

I suspect the dates will be announced this week or by mid-next week and tickets for general public - as is typical for acts - will go on sale to the general public the Friday of the week following the announcement.

Time is starting to run out as people begin to make vacation plans, etc. I know where I work, we were asked a few weeks ago to start submitting our requests.

So for everyone who thinks it woulnd cute for GnR to be cool and mysterious and whatever and delay it for as long as possible, well, it's actually not.

To the band's credit, at least they announced the list of cities.

To put it in comparison, last summer's Rolling Stones tour kicked off around May 24. The tour - with cities and dates - was announced in late March.

So, to go full circle, the details will more than likely come up by the end of mid-next week is my guess.
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2028 on: March 28, 2016, 11:06:11 AM »

I suspect the dates will be announced this week or by mid-next week and tickets for general public - as is typical for acts - will go on sale to the general public the Friday of the week following the announcement.

Time is starting to run out as people begin to make vacation plans, etc. I know where I work, we were asked a few weeks ago to start submitting our requests.

So for everyone who thinks it woulnd cute for GnR to be cool and mysterious and whatever and delay it for as long as possible, well, it's actually not.

To put it in comparison, last summer's Rolling Stones tour kicked off around May 24. The tour - with cities and dates - was announced in late March.

So, to go full circle, the details will more than likely come up by the end of mid-next week is my guess.

I would think tickets wouldn't go on sale next week due to the shows. If they do, I hope the Hotels have fast WiFi.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #2029 on: March 28, 2016, 11:39:54 AM »

I would think tickets wouldn't go on sale next week due to the shows. If they do, I hope the Hotels have fast WiFi.
If youre talking about Vegas, I believe you better rely in your mobile connection. I had to work next to a McDonalds at the Excalibur because WiFi didnt work properly in my room (I was at the 2015 CES in January).

TVC15
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2030 on: March 28, 2016, 04:52:15 PM »

Wonderful Union just refunded a friend's gunsnroses.com membership. Hmmm.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #2031 on: March 28, 2016, 05:50:32 PM »

Wonderful Union just refunded a friend's gunsnroses.com membership. Hmmm.

That's not going to make me super happy.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #2032 on: March 28, 2016, 05:53:15 PM »

What are the details, if I may ask?

When did he sign up?  Was it a pro rata refund?

TVC15
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2033 on: March 28, 2016, 06:11:05 PM »

They were a Nightrain member and upgraded their membership to a Deluxe 2 weeks ago. They never received their shirt, etc.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #2034 on: March 28, 2016, 06:13:15 PM »

They were a Nightrain member and upgraded their membership to a Deluxe 2 weeks ago. They never received their shirt, etc.

Ah, I see. 

So did they ask for the refund, or was this a surprise?

I think that's what I did, Deluxe 2.  My stuff did come, eventually. 

Suppose I'll just...sit tight.

TVC15
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2035 on: March 28, 2016, 06:16:39 PM »

It was a surprise! They were eagerly awaiting the package and are quite disappointed in the refund.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #2036 on: March 28, 2016, 06:23:32 PM »

It was a surprise! They were eagerly awaiting the package and are quite disappointed in the refund.

Yeah, I was afraid you were going to say that.  Not ideal.

OK, glass half full...they are out of stock on those items because we sold them out with our mad rush of orders in January.

Glass half empty...we all start getting inexplicable refunds.  That would, rather quickly, become explicable.

We shall see.

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #2037 on: March 29, 2016, 09:08:11 AM »

Yeah, I was afraid you were going to say that.  Not ideal.

OK, glass half full...they are out of stock on those items because we sold them out with our mad rush of orders in January.

Glass half empty...we all start getting inexplicable refunds.  That would, rather quickly, become explicable.

We shall see.
They're offering new packages soon. They probably stopped fulfilling the old packages and those who haven't become members yet will get to purchase the new packages, whatever that might be.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #2038 on: March 29, 2016, 09:49:18 AM »

They're offering new packages soon. They probably stopped fulfilling the old packages and those who haven't become members yet will get to purchase the new packages, whatever that might be.

Odd that we existing members can't even log in though.

This is huge news.  Wouldn't you want fans to be able to talk to each other on their forum?  It's not like everybody comes here, or wherever else.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2039 on: March 29, 2016, 10:18:31 AM »

It's not odd considering they're probably transferring the site to a new system.

It's like moving. Not everything is done as soon as you get to the new place.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 113 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: