Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 09:35:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228153 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GUNSNROSES.COM thread
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 113 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GUNSNROSES.COM thread  (Read 300193 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1960 on: December 30, 2015, 04:49:33 PM »

Any computer wizards out there who might know what that message means, and maybe how to fix it?

Could be a DNS issue.

My first suggestion: Try a different browser and see if you still get the error.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1961 on: December 30, 2015, 04:52:21 PM »

Any computer wizards out there who might know what that message means, and maybe how to fix it?

Could be a DNS issue.

My first suggestion: Try a different browser and see if you still get the error.

Yup, same problem.

Tried another computer as well. Must be the account then?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1962 on: December 30, 2015, 05:06:30 PM »

Yup, same problem.

Tried another computer as well. Must be the account then?

Could be.  Are you on wifi? Same ISP/network for both PCs?

Can you try via mobile (turn off your phones wifi connection) data?

Might be something on your ISP side with their DNS server. 

If you get the same issue with mobile, or via another Internet provider....must be the account.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1963 on: December 30, 2015, 05:07:26 PM »

I will try. Thank you!

Sent an e-mail to Wonderful Union though, so it'll probably get sorted out.

Sweetness is a virtue
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1964 on: January 01, 2016, 05:00:39 PM »

Okay.... I guess I won't hear from WU until Monday.

I found out this though.

If I search for "gunsnroses.com login" on google and access the login page via that link, I try to log in but then I get thrown right back to google. Is it some sort of script that does this?

Sweetness is a virtue
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #1965 on: January 03, 2016, 09:53:15 AM »

Im i the only one who has not seen the classic GNR logo on the main page, for me its just a blank black background.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Princess Leia
« Reply #1966 on: January 03, 2016, 10:01:45 AM »

Im i the only one who has not seen the classic GNR logo on the main page, for me its just a blank black background.

I?m afraid you are. Keep trying
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #1967 on: January 03, 2016, 10:24:10 AM »

I?m afraid you are. Keep trying
Well ive seen screenshots, thats enough for me.

Totally unrelated, i dig the classic logo with the dripping red stuff ala, Illusions backcover a lot more.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #1968 on: January 04, 2016, 09:54:37 PM »

Forgive me if this is a silly question but how do you run out of stock when it comes to signing up to join the nighttrain. If its the little things you get couldn't they just send those when they come in and atleast allow you to sign up
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1969 on: January 04, 2016, 10:13:06 PM »

Forgive me if this is a silly question but how do you run out of stock when it comes to signing up to join the nighttrain. If its the little things you get couldn't they just send those when they come in and atleast allow you to sign up

I believe they gave people a deadline to sign-up/renew before it was cut off.
What if those "little things you get" as a perk for signing up/renewing are a chance at a LIMITED number of Coachella tickets? 

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #1970 on: January 04, 2016, 10:15:06 PM »

When i said little things i meant like tshirts or guitar picks obviously i want to be able to join for those opportunities thats why its strange that a membership can be "out of stock"
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1971 on: January 04, 2016, 10:23:56 PM »

I believe they gave people a deadline to sign-up/renew before it was cut off.
What if those "little things you get" as a perk for signing up/renewing are a chance at a LIMITED number of Coachella tickets? 
Yeah, they might come up with some pretty interesting packages down the road

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1972 on: January 04, 2016, 10:25:17 PM »

When i said little things i meant like tshirts or guitar picks obviously i want to be able to join for those opportunities thats why its strange that a membership can be "out of stock"

What I meant was that they knew today's announcement was going to happen and the perk would be a chance at the tickets, so they set a cut-off date to sign-up and renew because there are only a limited number of tickets available to them and they wanted Nightrain members to have first crack.  It would be unfair if someone who signed up tonight got those tickets before someone who had been a member already.

BUT I'M ONLY GUESSING.  I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE MEMBERSHIPS ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 10:27:43 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #1973 on: January 06, 2016, 05:43:53 PM »

wouldn't surprise me if you've not been able to get membership for a few days/weeks.

people would have signed up in the hope of exclusive tickets just to re-sell them. by stopping new memberships it stops scalpers joining just to get access to tickets set aside for fans

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1974 on: January 06, 2016, 05:48:08 PM »

Exactly. Like today with the Coachella tickets.

Fans who have been members for years would be competing for tickets with those who signed up days ago....
It's unfortunate that some fans got left out, but they had years to join and chose not to because it wasn't worth it. Or something.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1975 on: January 06, 2016, 06:13:15 PM »

Fans who have been members for years would be competing for tickets with those who signed up days ago....
It's unfortunate that some fans got left out, but they had years to join and chose not to because it wasn't worth it. Or something.

/jarmo

Couldn't agree more. It's FANTASTIC that they shut the Nightrain. It rewards those who truly deserve it, which, in my view, is brilliant. Faith will be rewarded.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #1976 on: January 07, 2016, 01:30:28 PM »

/jarmo

Couldn't agree more. It's FANTASTIC that they shut the Nightrain. It rewards those who truly deserve it, which, in my view, is brilliant. Faith will be rewarded.
I agree too they deserve it, even I can't renew my membership I understand I could've done it but didn't. Now I really want to renew, but I can't,  hope they can let me do it soon.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #1977 on: January 07, 2016, 01:51:16 PM »

wouldn't surprise me if you've not been able to get membership for a few days/weeks.

people would have signed up in the hope of exclusive tickets just to re-sell them. by stopping new memberships it stops scalpers joining just to get access to tickets set aside for fans

Was a brilliant decision IMO- many that made fun of Nightrain and it's members are suddenly trying to join to take advantage of it's benefits.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #1978 on: January 07, 2016, 02:08:26 PM »

I agree with the above, it was a great idea to really do right by the loyal fans.  And I had a paid membership the first year but didn't renew because I wasn't really getting any benefit.  Now I'm left out and I have no one to blame but myself!

But I do hope that they offer memberships again before any tour dates go on sale and continue to do presales for the fans for those shows  ok

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #1979 on: January 07, 2016, 02:18:57 PM »

Was a brilliant decision IMO- many that made fun of Nightrain and it's members are suddenly trying to join to take advantage of it's benefits.

Sure, now that there finally are some.

Its a great turn of events that people that were enticed with random giveaways with lottery level chances of success and 'Welcome To the Jingle' t-shirts were able to take advantage of an actual benefit once it came along.  But tickets are the only real reason for fanclubs.  I can't fault someone that wasn't as wowed with that other stuff.

But like I and many others have said, people that didn't keep up with it or never joined have no legit beef being on the outside looking in now.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 113 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: