Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:42:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228554 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GUNSNROSES.COM thread
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 113 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GUNSNROSES.COM thread  (Read 321831 times)
no more patience
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1060 on: October 04, 2006, 10:02:37 PM »

next video will be with kid rock doing nightrain

this is a song about your fucking mother!
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #1061 on: October 04, 2006, 10:04:22 PM »

next video will be with kid rock doing nightrain

No, I think next (if we get more videos) will probably be something from either RAR or Inland Invasion.
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #1062 on: October 04, 2006, 10:07:40 PM »

When do you guys think the next video will be up?

I'd like some exclusive live audio downloads next.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #1063 on: October 04, 2006, 10:09:10 PM »

Whaddaya wanna bet the Fan Club will include exclusive video and soundboard recordings?

Frankly I don't think we should have to pay after all the devotion we've shown Axl over the past decade, but oh well. Don't wanna sound like a cheap skate, it just seems a bit insulting that we've all collectively remained so devoted to Axl and now to join a GN'R fan club we have to pay?  Undecided
Eclipsed107
VIP

« Reply #1064 on: October 04, 2006, 10:13:50 PM »

I agree.  I actually think it's insulting to make people join any fanclub, but sometimes the benifits are worth it I guess.  Sometimes the price is outragious though, I think it cost 40 bucks to join NIN's fanclub for 1 year. :/

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #1065 on: October 04, 2006, 10:16:49 PM »

I agree.  I actually think it's insulting to make people join any fanclub, but sometimes the benifits are worth it I guess.  Sometimes the price is outragious though, I think it cost 40 bucks to join NIN's fanclub for 1 year. :/

They should offer free membership to people from Philly because of '02.  hihi  Tongue
Eclipsed107
VIP

« Reply #1066 on: October 04, 2006, 10:32:51 PM »

haha hell yea, then again I'd take anything from Gn'R for free though! Wink

TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #1067 on: October 05, 2006, 12:28:55 AM »

Whaddaya wanna bet the Fan Club will include exclusive video and soundboard recordings?

Frankly I don't think we should have to pay after all the devotion we've shown Axl over the past decade, but oh well. Don't wanna sound like a cheap skate, it just seems a bit insulting that we've all collectively remained so devoted to Axl and now to join a GN'R fan club we have to pay?? Undecided

I don't think it will be as bad as you think. Pearl Jam has had a fan club for about 10 years now, and it's $20 a year. You get a free Christmas single and some fan club tickets to over 90% of their shows (and good tickets too) every year. They also have a website where you can buy all their recent live shows for $10, and the flacs for $15. You get one free download and they send you the cd. If Axl does something like this, it would be very interesting.

I think the internet today can be used a great marketing tool when used properly.
Eclipsed107
VIP

« Reply #1068 on: October 05, 2006, 01:59:20 AM »

If Axl did anything like that I'd be estatic, but knowing Gn'R these days, I don't expect much. hihi

jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #1069 on: October 05, 2006, 02:15:12 AM »

hm, I think the fan boards are already here......should i stfu now!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1070 on: October 05, 2006, 02:26:53 AM »

I hope Sebastion is through guesting with GnR on My Michelle. His voice is fucking awful and he drowns out Axl. I can't believe they put this shit on their website. This would not make me want to see the band, if I came across their website, and saw this. Axl put up the footage of Nightrain from Rock AM Ring if you want to gain some new customers.
Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #1071 on: October 05, 2006, 04:23:25 AM »

I  hope not. I like ti see (and hear) the both together.

Restraint is for suckers.
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #1072 on: October 05, 2006, 04:59:59 AM »

I don't know if you guys have already noticed this (didn't go through all of the 50+ pages of this thread), but the Terms of Service document gives out some interesting possibilites.

Terms of Service:

1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The Site offers streaming video content and related editorial and interactive material of and related to musical performances. Content may include, but is not limited to: artist interviews, user polls, news and information, artist biographies and musical performances. Please be aware that some material may contain explicit content.

4. MESSAGE FEATURES
The Site may offer opportunities for you to send messages or postings in connection with various features including electronic mail, text messages, chats with special guests and forums to communicate with other users about Guns N' Roses (each a "Message Feature" and, collectively, the "Message Features").

6. TERMS OF SALE
Sales from the Official Store ("Store"), Auction feature ("Auctions"), Online Ticketing feature ("Ticketing Feature"), and sales of Subscription Content Services and other services (the "Services") are subject to the following terms and conditions:

7. VOTES; CONTESTS; SWEEPSTAKES
The Site may offer you opportunities to vote in connection with certain events and also to enter contests and sweepstakes. By participating in any such event, you signify your agreement to all special terms and guidelines set forth on the Site applicable to that event as well as in these Terms of Service.

Consider the contests bit with this one:

5. SUBMISSIONS
By transmitting any Message (see Section 4 above regarding Messages) or submitting creative ideas, [...] will be owned exclusively by Black Frog and Guns N' Roses and may be used by Black Frog and/or Guns N' Roses for any purpose, now or in the future, without any payment or other obligation to you.

A. Solicited Submissions: At times, the Operators may solicit Submissions from visitors to the Site, including, without limitation, information, ideas, artwork or other materials. It is our practice to post notices on the Site regarding our planned use of such materials where we solicit the Submission.

So there's a good chance the site will have a lot of stuff coming in there in due time.  beer

--

Again, sorry if this is old news.

? ?

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #1073 on: October 05, 2006, 05:51:53 AM »

Axl put up the footage of Nightrain from Rock AM Ring if you want to gain some new customers.

Either that or IRS from the same show. They both kick ass yes

its obvious marketing tactics to have bach and izzy in those 2 videos...
nobody else knows or cares who the fuck the other guys are

In time they will.

they have deviate from anyone thinking about slash duff etc....

And I hope they will keep up like that. There's no reason to mention them in present days. It's about damn time to move on ! Let the new (? new is not the appropriate term since they've been in the band a long time) guys shine. It's their album not Slash's or Duff's.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #1074 on: October 05, 2006, 07:58:29 AM »

they have deviate from anyone thinking about slash duff etc....
And I hope they will keep up like that. There's no reason to mention them in present days. It's about damn time to move on ! Let the new (? new is not the appropriate term since they've been in the band a long time) guys shine. It's their album not Slash's or Duff's.

I agree. Someone mentioned once that originally there was a tiny picture of Slash in the box behind the "Sign Up" text. On a second look, there it was! It was from one of the flyers on the cover of Live Era. Since that time it's been replaced with a pic of Axl & Robin. I thought that was a great move.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #1075 on: October 05, 2006, 10:53:45 AM »

I am seriously impressed with the new videos. I feel like this is some of the best live stuff I have seen.

codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1076 on: October 05, 2006, 11:00:02 AM »

GN'R GET BACH-UP ON 'MICHELLE'
Why oh why did they choose that performance? Seb Bach sounds f*cking dredful. Maybe its to make Axl look better..?peace
pollyblue
Rocker

t.w.a.t.

« Reply #1077 on: October 05, 2006, 11:28:08 AM »

seems like axl is using his famous friends to get more attention, first video with izzy and now with seb
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 01:56:10 PM by pollyblue » Logged
yorkie81
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1078 on: October 05, 2006, 11:31:21 AM »

coming next week:
knocking on heavens door from Hammersmith, featuring some random dude from the crowd on vocals.

there have been tons of cracking performances on the tour, why is he only using the ones with his famous friends on?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1079 on: October 05, 2006, 11:34:10 AM »

seems like axl is using his famous friends to get more attentions, first video with izzy and now with seb

Those two clips were professionally put together for UK's Channel 4.

They were in front of one of the biggest crowds on the European tour and most people know how legendary that place is.

It makes a lot of sense to put those on their official site.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 113 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: