Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 11:37:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Europe Set Lists
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Europe Set Lists  (Read 1383 times)
Dayle1066
Rocker

« on: June 05, 2007, 08:58:33 PM »

Ive just finished watching vr at rock am ring. And one thing I have noticed is that there is a lot of covers and not a lot of VR tunes. Its still a ral good set of songs of course but on the last tours my favourite moments were. DLT, Illegal I Song, Big Machine etc. I think its a shame that theyre leaving these out. I know its a festival set and stuff but still. I would of also liked more Libertad songs.

One other seperate thing Ive noticed is Dave isnt the same live on any of the live videos from 07, lets hope he slings the ol' Ravelle back on cos I personally really liked Dave live, I think his stage show was up there with the others at times but now he seems to have settled for the role which all the press give him (stood at the back out of the limelight)
chinese democrazy
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 02:44:30 AM »

Well, I saw them play last month, and I believe Dave feeds off the audience energy. That is why I think he appeared that way at the rock am ring. That is just my guess, because he was wild at the show i saw him haha
slashBOG
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 09:06:08 AM »

I saw them in Chicago last Month, and they only played one song from GNR , Used to love her, and one from STP, Vaseline...

so I think that they'll probably play more covers in places and countries they havent played before. I m pretty sure once thee tour in the US takes place It'll be only VR material..
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: