Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 01:14:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228555 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Nine Inch Nails
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nine Inch Nails  (Read 432368 times)
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #1940 on: December 15, 2008, 01:57:09 AM »

Yeah, Robin was very nice and gracious. When w.axl.rose first tried to mob him, Robin was talking to Freese and his friend and kindly said "give me one sec". Then when Josh left and Robin gave us all his attention.
I'd never met him at a NIN show before, but he remembered (though the last time I met him was 2 years ago) me and seemed kinda surprized I'd be a NIN fan as well. Asked me which band I became a fan of first?  hihi

Absolutely no bitter thoughts or feelings towards GN'R. He seemed very proud of CD and loved signing it. But as previously mentioned his focus is in NIN right now as he is committed till the tour ends....speculatively at this time next summer in Europe. After that, according to Trent, NIN is disbanding, so Robin will likely be free. He wouldn't talk much about the future but I got the feeling he wouldn't mind at all coming back to Guns when he is free and if the involvement makes sense for both parties. I told him he is greatly missed by (most) GN'R fans and that we'd love to see him back at some point in the future.

Oh yeah, I mentioned the video for Better coming up (according to Axl). Robin seemed to know about that already...so, he is informed about what's going on in Guns. He does care.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 02:01:06 AM by leatherebel » Logged

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #1941 on: December 15, 2008, 02:02:26 AM »

yeah it was. we were able to call it quits when we saw him  rofl he remembered Leatherebel and he was surprised when he said that haha. so yeah me,LR, my cousin and even my dad met him  hihi

I met him about 2 years ago here in LV.   He was fucking awesome and humble.

I bet it still blows his mind that he is signing copies of "Chinese Democracy"  Grin

Edit: If i had bumped into him last night, I'd have definitely mentioned the awesomeness of his This I Love solo.

it was my first time meeting him so i couldn't really speak correctly  rofl and when i gave him the vinyls to sign he said it was the first time he see's the album and even showed it to his friend.

Nah baby, ain't nothin' you can do wrong.   love

What he did wrong was wearing that STUPID jacket. I told him to lose it way before we met Robin, but no.... rant

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1942 on: December 15, 2008, 02:03:44 AM »

lol i forgot man. you want me to post your pic here or send it to you when you get on msn?
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1943 on: December 15, 2008, 02:06:26 AM »

yeah it was. we were able to call it quits when we saw him  rofl he remembered Leatherebel and he was surprised when he said that haha. so yeah me,LR, my cousin and even my dad met him  hihi

I bet it still blows his mind that he is signing copies of "Chinese Democracy"  Grin

Edit: If i had bumped into him last night, I'd have definitely mentioned the awesomeness of his This I Love solo.

it was my first time meeting him so i couldn't really speak correctly  rofl and when i gave him the vinyls to sign he said it was the first time he see's the album and even showed it to his friend.

What he did wrong was wearing that STUPID jacket. I told him to lose it way before we met Robin, but no.... rant

Oh God, I didn't even see that.

Tony, when you see me at Metallica, just keep walking man.  You don't know me, I don't know you.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1944 on: December 15, 2008, 02:07:19 AM »

Tony, when you see me at Metallica, just keep walking man.  You don't know me, I don't know you.

haha just for that im gonna take my VR hat as well, and say this is my best buddy in the whole word
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1945 on: December 15, 2008, 02:08:13 AM »

if you guys buy me a new jacket ill get rid of this one. but no cheap one either
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1946 on: December 15, 2008, 02:08:29 AM »

haha just for that im gonna take my VR hat as well, and say this is my best buddy in the whole word

You maintain a friendship with headwear?  rofl
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1947 on: December 15, 2008, 02:10:30 AM »

of course. so ill take my hat,shirt and jacket this Thursday  Grin
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1948 on: December 15, 2008, 02:11:41 AM »

of course. so ill take my hat,shirt and jacket this Thursday  Grin

I have a phone number I'm gonna give you, it will be the first step for you in finding the help you need.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1949 on: December 15, 2008, 04:19:14 AM »

just found out the show was filmed in HD  Grin
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #1950 on: December 15, 2008, 11:29:55 AM »

let me kno how to get a copy please  peace
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1951 on: December 15, 2008, 02:46:50 PM »

NINE INCH NAILS' ALESSANDRO CORTINI Quits; Band To Resume Touring As Four-Piece - Dec. 15, 2008

Alessandro Cortini, keyboard player for NINE INCH NAILS, has announced that he is leaving the band to concentrate on his own projects. He said in a statement, "It's been exactly four years since I joined NINE INCH NAILS and the time has come for me to move onto new things. I feel a need to explore other paths in music and life which leads me to leave the tour at this stage. I am grateful of the chance i was given: it doesn't happen every day to be able to work next to some of the most talented people on this planet. Trent and Co. have been aware of this decision of mine for a while now and are prepared to take the band to the next step. Thanks to all the fans who welcomed me at the beginning of my journey and supported me through the years: I hope to see you around here or there."

NINE INCH NAILS mainman Trent Reznor revealed at the band's December 13, 2008 concert in Las Vegas that the group will hit the road in Australia in January as a four-piece. (See video footage of Trent's speech below.)

NINE INCH NAILS has tapped LOSTPROPHETS' Ilan Rubin to handle the drum duties for the group on the road beginning in early 2009.

Josh Freese, who made his final appearance with NINE INCH NAILS in Las Vegas on December 13, played with the band for the last three years, joining the lineup in late 2005.

Ilan Rubin, 20, began playing drums at the age of 8, when he discovered his father's 1968 Silver Sparkle Ludwig drum kit set up in the garage. He has reportedly taken lessons from BLINK-182's Travis Barker and David Uosikkinen, drummer of famed '80s band THE HOOTERS. He is also an accomplished guitarist and classical pianist.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110873

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #1952 on: December 15, 2008, 04:25:01 PM »

kinda sad to see this NIN lineup going its own ways Sad   They are probably my fav NIN lineup of all time.
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #1953 on: December 15, 2008, 08:38:29 PM »

After that, according to Trent, NIN is disbanding
FUCK.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1954 on: December 15, 2008, 08:57:33 PM »

FUCK.
Hey, better he ends on a high, rather than continueing till hes in his 60s doing substandard performances.  peace

html sucks
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1955 on: December 15, 2008, 09:12:13 PM »

let me kno how to get a copy please  peace

might take a while. they guy posted on his site that many people recorded the show and they will try to make a multiple angle of the show. ill let you know when its out.

you can download the audio here.

http://www.detroit-recordings.com/nin.html
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 09:45:55 PM by w.axl.rose » Logged
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #1956 on: December 15, 2008, 10:15:56 PM »

Hey guys who the fuck was that loud Jamacian chick who opened up for NIN?   She had the worst voice ever  rant
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1957 on: December 15, 2008, 10:39:46 PM »

it was..... The  Bug  nervous that was horrible man.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #1958 on: December 15, 2008, 11:44:07 PM »

FUCK.

That's good news for us though, it could mean Robin will be back!  Cool
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1959 on: December 16, 2008, 12:38:49 AM »

it was..... The  Bug  nervous that was horrible man.

You know you liked her.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: