Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:24:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228554 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Nine Inch Nails
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nine Inch Nails  (Read 432215 times)
makane
Legend

« Reply #1900 on: December 05, 2008, 03:51:59 PM »

The difference is very clear, NIN was always Trent, is there on Pretty Hate Machine booklet: NIN is Trent Reznor. Now about GNR, well... Not bitterness, just the plain truth...

Who are you replying to? Use quotes.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1901 on: December 06, 2008, 07:38:51 AM »

the band? GNR is a band, NIN is trent, trent is saying robin aint leaving GNR hihi

Ahahah, oh my god you're clever.

Do I smell bitterness here?

no, it's called humour and thought the " hihi" would make it obvious

i guess you were talking about yourself being bitter, dunno why, one of the worlds most charismatic guitarplayers bounce between 2 of your absolute favourite bands.. why the bit(ch)erness and sarcasm
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #1902 on: December 06, 2008, 01:31:09 PM »

http://badgods.com/nineinchnoels.html

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
love

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
GeraldFord
« Reply #1903 on: December 07, 2008, 04:18:14 PM »

http://badgods.com/nineinchnoels.html

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
love

That rules!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1904 on: December 09, 2008, 09:17:05 AM »

Drummer JOSH FREESE: Why I Am Leaving NINE INCH NAILS - Dec. 9, 2008

Drummer Josh Freese has released the following statement regarding his decision to exit NINE INCH NAILS' current lineup at the end of its current North American tour:

"So, I've been wanting to write something for a while now explaining why I am leaving NINE INCH NAILS at the end of the year. Not that it's THAT big of a deal or important compared to other real shit going on out there in the world, but I figured I'd take a minute out to explain anyhow. I know a few people are aware that I'm having my third child in January and basically... that about SUMS IT UP!

"I've just been gone too damn much lately and if I hadn't spent so much time on the road in recent years (between NIN, A PERFECT CIRCLE, DEVO, STING, THE VANDALS) coupled with having three kids (come January) then I'd still be out on the road in the new year. It's just that the rate that NIN has been touring (and will continue to tour in 2009) is something that I can't keep up with right now. My kids need their Dad around and I want to be around for them. I am definitely not retiring or 'done touring' by any means though. I just need to be home a bit more next year. I am not leaving because I got a better offer from another band or because I don't enjoy it... It's one of my favorite situations I've ever been involved with and I already miss it (though we still have five more shows to play).

"If you saw a NIN show in the past three years then you'll know that to say I LIKE playing up there is an understatement and that I give it my all every night. It's much more than a 'job' or a 'gig' for me. I'm a big believer in Trent [Reznor, NIN mainman] and his music and feel fortunate and privileged to have had the chance to work alongside of him and be a part of what he does for the past three years. It is something I am truly proud of and he makes most the other ones out there feel pretty small-time. I have faith in the notion that we'll work together again at some point, in some fashion. But for now I need to go teach my 7-year-old boy how to ride a bike.... Nothing can really compare to that (except maybe an all-night hotel coke session with some hookers)."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110483

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1905 on: December 09, 2008, 09:22:22 AM »

Nice of Josh to set things straight.  I wish another member of NIN would set the record straight about why he left a certain band about a year ago.  That would be nice.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1906 on: December 09, 2008, 10:20:37 AM »

Drummer JOSH FREESE: Why I Am Leaving NINE INCH NAILS - Dec. 9, 2008

Drummer Josh Freese has released the following statement regarding his decision to exit NINE INCH NAILS' current lineup at the end of its current North American tour:

"So, I've been wanting to write something for a while now explaining why I am leaving NINE INCH NAILS at the end of the year. Not that it's THAT big of a deal or important compared to other real shit going on out there in the world, but I figured I'd take a minute out to explain anyhow. I know a few people are aware that I'm having my third child in January and basically... that about SUMS IT UP!

"I've just been gone too damn much lately and if I hadn't spent so much time on the road in recent years (between NIN, A PERFECT CIRCLE, DEVO, STING, THE VANDALS) coupled with having three kids (come January) then I'd still be out on the road in the new year. It's just that the rate that NIN has been touring (and will continue to tour in 2009) is something that I can't keep up with right now. My kids need their Dad around and I want to be around for them. I am definitely not retiring or 'done touring' by any means though. I just need to be home a bit more next year. I am not leaving because I got a better offer from another band or because I don't enjoy it... It's one of my favorite situations I've ever been involved with and I already miss it (though we still have five more shows to play).

"If you saw a NIN show in the past three years then you'll know that to say I LIKE playing up there is an understatement and that I give it my all every night. It's much more than a 'job' or a 'gig' for me. I'm a big believer in Trent [Reznor, NIN mainman] and his music and feel fortunate and privileged to have had the chance to work alongside of him and be a part of what he does for the past three years. It is something I am truly proud of and he makes most the other ones out there feel pretty small-time. I have faith in the notion that we'll work together again at some point, in some fashion. But for now I need to go teach my 7-year-old boy how to ride a bike.... Nothing can really compare to that (except maybe an all-night hotel coke session with some hookers)."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110483

rock n roll lmao!!!!  hihi

Fair play to the guy, he seems like an honest guy!

html sucks
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #1907 on: December 09, 2008, 12:34:06 PM »

" for now I need to go teach my 7-year-old boy how to ride a bike.... Nothing can really compare to that (except maybe an all-night hotel coke session with some hookers)."
Hahahahahahahah

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1908 on: December 09, 2008, 08:38:40 PM »

I can totally understand his decision to leave for that. Family should be the most important thing.
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #1909 on: December 10, 2008, 03:12:23 PM »

new promotional pic

Credit: Rob Sheridan

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
makane
Legend

« Reply #1910 on: December 10, 2008, 03:25:21 PM »

PIC

new promotional pic

Credit: Rob Sheridan

JMJ's hair is pretty awesome and Trent is really going with the happy face.

Robin getting his shoes polished;

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1911 on: December 10, 2008, 07:51:37 PM »

purple high socks FTW  rofl
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #1912 on: December 11, 2008, 02:03:45 AM »

So, where is the pre-party on Sat?

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #1913 on: December 11, 2008, 05:32:42 AM »

i dont know, but im leaving tomorrow. im staying at planet hollywood so just look for me there playing the wheel of fortune slots, thats where i win the big bucks and lose the big bucks rofl
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #1914 on: December 11, 2008, 02:54:03 PM »

i dont know, but im leaving tomorrow. im staying at planet hollywood so just look for me there playing the wheel of fortune slots, thats where i win the big bucks and lose the big bucks rofl

you should try to meet Robin !

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1915 on: December 11, 2008, 03:03:32 PM »

We all know you're going to be hanging out at the Blue Moon Resort...
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #1916 on: December 13, 2008, 01:45:31 PM »

Have fun to those who go see NIN tonite in Vegas ! wish I could join you guys.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #1917 on: December 13, 2008, 08:03:59 PM »

Wish i was able to do a pre-party guys but I have a lot going on.  I'll be at the show tonight tho, way up at the top but i'm there.  beer
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1918 on: December 13, 2008, 08:26:04 PM »

NINE INCH NAILS Mainman Slams Military Use Of His Music As Torture - Dec. 13, 2008

NINE INCH NAILS mainman Trent Reznor has commented on the reports that the band's music has been used to prepare detainees in Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay for interrogation.

"It's difficult for me to imagine anything more profoundly insulting, demeaning and enraging than discovering music you've put your heart and soul into creating has been used for purposes of torture," he said in a statement.

"If there are any legal options that can be realistically taken they will be aggressively pursued, with any potential monetary gains donated to human rights charities.
Thank GOD this country has appeared to side with reason and we can put the Bush administration's reign of power, greed, lawlessness and madness behind us."

According to The Scotsman, a number of bands and artists whose recordings have been used in controversial interrogation techniques by U.S. forces are backing a new campaign to end the practice.

The playlist of songs, designed to traumatize and destabilize prisoners psychologically, includes such acts as AC/DC, AEROSMITH and METALLICA.

The Stop The Music Torture drive is the brainchild of Reprieve, the human rights charity that provides legal representations for inmates at Guantanamo Bay.

The campaign aims to exert pressure from the international community to bring to an end the techniques used by U.S. forces in Guantanamo, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Read more from The Scotsman.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110782

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #1919 on: December 13, 2008, 09:45:48 PM »

NINE INCH NAILS Mainman Slams Military Use Of His Music As Torture - Dec. 13, 2008

NINE INCH NAILS mainman Trent Reznor has commented on the reports that the band's music has been used to prepare detainees in Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay for interrogation.

"It's difficult for me to imagine anything more profoundly insulting, demeaning and enraging than discovering music you've put your heart and soul into creating has been used for purposes of torture," he said in a statement.

"If there are any legal options that can be realistically taken they will be aggressively pursued, with any potential monetary gains donated to human rights charities.
Thank GOD this country has appeared to side with reason and we can put the Bush administration's reign of power, greed, lawlessness and madness behind us."

According to The Scotsman, a number of bands and artists whose recordings have been used in controversial interrogation techniques by U.S. forces are backing a new campaign to end the practice.

The playlist of songs, designed to traumatize and destabilize prisoners psychologically, includes such acts as AC/DC, AEROSMITH and METALLICA.

The Stop The Music Torture drive is the brainchild of Reprieve, the human rights charity that provides legal representations for inmates at Guantanamo Bay.

The campaign aims to exert pressure from the international community to bring to an end the techniques used by U.S. forces in Guantanamo, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Read more from The Scotsman.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110782

That's pretty messed up. I don't care who you are, nobody deserve's that kind of treatment.  Just lock them up in a cell and let me think about the actions they made.  I don't see how Trent can go after them, but I wish they would stop doing this period.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: