Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 11:00:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Nine Inch Nails
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nine Inch Nails  (Read 406067 times)
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #1460 on: June 05, 2008, 05:47:03 AM »

^^^^^^^

i believe now is the time..

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #1461 on: June 05, 2008, 07:11:08 AM »

So do I, but I expect the 'la-la-la-I can't hear you crowd' will be arriving any moment now, socks firmly wedged in ears, to tell us how Trent Reznor's powers of foresight may only extend 3 weeks into the future.

And there goes the challenger...
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #1462 on: June 05, 2008, 07:45:08 AM »

I just cant see how:
Robins touring with trent live
 doing heaps of tours
/playing on the new songs/new cds/s
changing his style to look more goth/emo basically opposite of his image in gnr...
trent saying how much this is the best lineup ever, and putting Robins name first when mentioning the lineup...

This to me says Robin is out of gnr....

Now, can someone do me a favour, and put the points for why anyone would think Robin would stay with Gnr
when he is just so busy with nin
(apart from being on chinese democracy, which buckethead has been confirmed aswell, but he isnt in the gnr band anymore, is he?)

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #1463 on: June 05, 2008, 08:07:29 AM »

It's pretty obvious that Robin is out of gn'r at the moment. And i don't think anyone should blame him for it. He has done his job with gn'r and while gn'r are on hiatus, why shouldn't he play with NIN?

Whats interesting is what he'll do when gn'r are ready to tour again and if thats going on at the same time as NIN is touring? That'll be interesting and possibly a problem. Horrible english, sorry...

Other than that i see no problem here.

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1464 on: June 05, 2008, 08:13:53 AM »

The ever changing Robin Finck.

Is that a shoe print on his shirt?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #1465 on: June 05, 2008, 08:36:55 AM »

Is that a shoe print on his shirt?

yes, from Del  hihi

Re-Union time, baby!!
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #1466 on: June 05, 2008, 08:58:25 AM »

From nin.com

I am proud to announce the final personnel lineup of nine inch nails for the foreseeable future. We've added, we've subtracted and we've wound up with unquestionably the strongest lineup I've EVER had. Joining me onstage will be Robin Finck, Alessandro Cortini, Josh Freese and Justin Meldal-Johnson.
We've been working on something really special for these shows and so far I couldn't be happier with the results. We'll be revealing some live performances shortly here on nin.com - in the meantime, we've posted some photos from rehearsals up on Flickr here.

Meanwhile, I assume some of you may not be entirely familiar with the acts I've chosen to join us on various legs of this tour, so we've compiled a sampler EP for you. CLICK HERE to download this for free. If you like what you hear, be sure to show up early to the show (and please remember to support them by purchasing their music, if so inclined).

Best,
TR

that sums it up...

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #1467 on: June 05, 2008, 10:00:30 AM »

From NIN myspace:

Nine Inch Nails is pleased to offer a free EP featuring songs from the talented group of artists who will be supporting NIN on the Lights In The Sky tour this summer.

The EP contains high quality, DRM-free, fully tagged MP3 files from A Place To Bury Strangers, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Crystal Castles, Deerhunter, and Nine Inch Nails. The download also includes artwork and a pack of digital extras.

To download, visit http://lightsinthesky.nin.com.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
Tatiana Kudrin
Soak The Sin
Rocker

« Reply #1468 on: June 05, 2008, 12:07:40 PM »

The ever changing Robin Finck.

a real chameleon.  Cheesy he looks better without the beard!

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #1469 on: June 05, 2008, 12:23:47 PM »

When can we safely say Robins out?

Is now a good time...

you can say it when and if its announced by Robin or GnR.   until then, stop speculating on this.   theres no way to know until GnR becomes active again.
surforia
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1470 on: June 05, 2008, 12:32:52 PM »

Hey, not sure if this has been posted, but this just went up on NIN site...  seems like Robin is in NIN for the "foreseeable future."   There's more on Blabbermouth.net  (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=98426)

NINE INCH NAILS mainman Trent Reznor has posted the following message on the group's official web site:

"I am proud to announce the final personnel lineup of NINE INCH NAILS for the foreseeable future. We've added, we've subtracted and we've wound up with unquestionably the strongest lineup I've EVER had. Joining me onstage will be Robin Finck, Alessandro Cortini, Josh Freese and Justin Meldal-Johnson.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1471 on: June 05, 2008, 12:52:51 PM »

for the foreseeable future≒for the time being  Kiss
fishtifer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1472 on: June 05, 2008, 02:14:51 PM »

Updates on nin.com - Pictures of Robin in rehearsals on the NIN Flicker site (looks like someone shaved and got a haircut, thank god!). Also an update from Trent about the current line up, sounds like Robin might not be returning to his couch to wait for Axl to so "something, anything".
fishtifer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1473 on: June 05, 2008, 02:22:10 PM »

Go to NIN.com, looks like someone shaved and got a haircut (thank god!), also news on the line up.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #1474 on: June 05, 2008, 03:59:37 PM »

Don't know if it's speculation or not, but Billboard.com just posted this on the subject:

Nine Inch Nails Reshuffles Touring Lineup
June 05, 2008, 3:30 PM ET
Jonathan Cohen, N.Y.

Nine Inch Nails has reshuffled its new touring lineup announced in early April, with bassist Justin Meldal-Johnsen (Beck, Garbage) replacing Rich Fownes.

Frontman Trent Reznor will also be backed by Robin Finck (who spent years in NIN prior to a recently ended stint in Guns N' Roses), drummer Josh Freese and keyboardist Alessandro Cortini on a North American trek that begins July 25 at British Columbia's Pemberton Festival.

"We've added, we've subtracted and we've wound up with unquestionably the strongest lineup I've EVER had," Reznor says on NIN's Web site. "We've been working on something really special for these shows and so far I couldn't be happier with the results."

NIN.com is also hosting a free sampler featuring music from the band's Reznor selected to open the tour, including Deerhunter, A Place To Bury Strangers, Crystal Castles and Does It Offend You, Yeah? [/i]

I hope no one takes this as me trying to update news about nin or anything as I'm not a fan of that band and do not care what goes on with them. I'm posting this soley for the tidbit concerning Robin and his status in or out of GNR.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1475 on: June 05, 2008, 06:23:05 PM »

hahahah Jim bob is somewhere in a corner crying his eyes out!

CYA ROBIN!

good riddance!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1476 on: June 05, 2008, 07:34:27 PM »

CYA ROBIN!

good riddance!
I don't know who Jonathan Cohen is but I'd be willing to bet that he's more guessing that Robin is out of GNR rather than KNOWING for sure.  Like many people on this site have done since he re-joined NIN.  Unless this guy is Robin's spokesman, this little tidbit is nothing more than ME saying, Robin is STILL in Guns N' Roses.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1477 on: June 05, 2008, 08:02:10 PM »

CYA ROBIN!

good riddance!
I don't know who Jonathan Cohen is but I'd be willing to bet that he's more guessing that Robin is out of GNR rather than KNOWING for sure.  Like many people on this site have done since he re-joined NIN.  Unless this guy is Robin's spokesman, this little tidbit is nothing more than ME saying, Robin is STILL in Guns N' Roses.

He's Billboard's Senior Editor.  I don't see this as a quote.  I think everyone is just guessing at this point...time will tell.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1478 on: June 05, 2008, 08:09:29 PM »

CYA ROBIN!

good riddance!

He's Billboard's Senior Editor.  I don't see this as a quote.  I think everyone is just guessing at this point...time will tell.

Exactly, unless the senior editor for Billboard is all of a sudden in the know of all things Guns N' Roses and Robin Finck.  Seems odd to me that we'd hear anything official from someone other than Robin himself.  Or at least one of the bands.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #1479 on: June 05, 2008, 09:36:14 PM »

CYA ROBIN!

good riddance!

If only Guns N' Roses had more fans like you.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: