Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:02:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Who is Wendy Laister?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who is Wendy Laister?  (Read 3141 times)
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« on: May 30, 2007, 07:06:36 PM »

On eBay, about a month n' a half ago a person with the ID of "wendylaister" was selling this;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220088193203

Anyways, about a week ago I got a lot of books on eBay including the Photographic History. Robert John's picture book. On the very last page, Robert gives Wendy an acknowledgment. So, basically I'm just trying to find out who she is. I'll be googleing to find out, but perhaps someone here can shed some light onto who she is. All I know for sure is she worked with the band on/for/around the UYI tour.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 07:08:35 PM »

I've found something on her already;
http://www.generalthinking.com/default.cfm?pk_section=5&pk_thinker=224
My Label, Role or Title: Artist Manager
My Work: CEO and Co-founder of Magus Entertainment ~ music, film and TV artist management company.
About Me: After several years working as a psychologist in London, for a large European management consulting firm, I joined Richard Branson's Virgin Group - where I worked in PR and marketing - latterly heading the company's Corporate Communications department.

I left in '85 to form my own PR and graphic design agency - taking Virgin Retail with me as my first client. Over the next eight years, the company expanded to service entertainment clients on a worldwide basis - with offices in both LA and London. Through Guns N' Roses - then a client - I met Aerosmith - which took me out of PR and into artist management.

I took over as Aerosmith's worldwide manager at the start of their last record cycle. We had a great run together - and then on Christmas Eve '98 I had a son and took a few months off.

Now, based in NY, with a partner (and office) in Los Angeles, we represent a number of different entertainers in the fields of music, film and TV.

My Passions: Fire Island, Finn, Painting, Horse-riding and Hands

isa
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 07:21:15 PM »

why is she sellin' that jacket?!  Huh
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 07:33:45 PM »

^To get rid of it? Also, it's already been sold.

isa
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 07:47:46 PM »

Already been sold? Shocked, my God, get rid of it?, I mean why?, it's official jacket, hey I know that you wanna know who's she, but for me she's not normal. N who bought it, is lucky person.

I really hope that you have luck in your search Wink.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: