Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 01:58:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228482 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  NFL 2007 Season - Discuss it all here
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2007 Season - Discuss it all here  (Read 157255 times)
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #300 on: November 22, 2007, 09:53:42 AM »

The only way for the Pats to lose is to kidnap Brady and Moss-then put up  a ransom demanding they lose the next game.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #301 on: November 22, 2007, 10:19:59 AM »

It's simple....
19-0... It's a waste of time dreaming up senarios where anyone beats them.
If you want to hurt the Pats, lay down and let the 49ers win the rest of their games so the Pats don't go into next years draft with a top 5 pick.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #302 on: November 22, 2007, 10:45:37 AM »

It's simple....
If you want to hurt the Pats, lay down and let the 49ers win the rest of their games so the Pats don't go into next years draft with a top 5 pick.
I agree, 19-0 seems like a very REAL possi/probability.  BUT, lots of things can happen.  Namely injuries or if they just aren't focussed one game, though that's unlikely.  A couple weeks ago with 10 minutes to play in the game I thought they were gonna lose to the Colts.  So it is possible.  But you're right, I don't see them losing at home to the Steelers and they've already beaten the Colts and Cowboys on the road.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #303 on: November 22, 2007, 11:34:48 AM »

It's simple....

Laying down for anybody, anytime in pro sports such as this should be punishable with a lifetime ban. Period.

That said, who likes the fact that the Pat's just kill their opponents and don't let up, run up the score, etc? I like it. If other teams want to cry about it, then don't show up at all.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #304 on: November 22, 2007, 04:14:32 PM »

The only way for the Pats to lose is to kidnap Brady and Moss-then put up  a ransom demanding they lose the next game.

Bah!  You got that idea from Happy Days when the rival school kidnapped Richie Cunningham.  Even if you did get away with taking Brady and Moss, the Fonz would save them.   Cool

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #305 on: November 22, 2007, 11:18:30 PM »

Pack wins.

'Boys win.

Colts win.

What a surprising day of football.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #306 on: November 23, 2007, 11:05:06 AM »

I love my PATS!!! Eagles are going down this week big time. i think the pats will hit 60 points, Eagles maybe 3.  beer

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #307 on: November 26, 2007, 12:16:12 AM »

I love my PATS!!! Eagles are going down this week big time. i think the pats will hit 60 points, Eagles maybe 3.  beer

Good guess.

Too bad Feeley gift wrapped that pass to Samuel. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #308 on: November 26, 2007, 01:22:14 AM »

That was one hell of a game. The Eagles could've and should've won. I can't believe the refs didn't review the Gaffney TD right before the half, because it seriously looked like his knee was out of bounds when he caught that ball. If that TD had been called back, who knows what the final score would've been, since that TD was basically the difference. As an Eagles fan, I'm extremely disappointed, but at the same time I feel pretty good, considering how they almost beat the supposed "greatest team ever." All this talk of the Pats putting up 60 pts. on them and the Eagles being the biggest underdogs in 14 years was a bunch of crap. The Eagles aren't a bad team; they've just been extremely unlucky this season (special teams debacle in week one against the Packers; final minute of the Bears game; offensive lineman William Thomas missing the Giants game, where they had 12 sacks on D-Mac).

The Eagles are now 5-6, exactly what they were last year when they went on a winning streak and won the division title. That's impossible this year, but with this being the NFC, and with the Lions and Giants falling apart lately, the Eagles have a good shot of making the playoffs still. Even with the loss, I feel that they probably picked up some momentum and motivation from the Pats game. Andy Reid proved he's still a great coach. If only he and Jim Johnson could formulate such great game plans every week, they'd be undefeated.

I know there's going to be talk of Feeley being the number one QB now, which I think is stupid. He played good, but he had a couple of bonehead INTs that cost the game. McNabb should still be the guy next week, if he's healthy. Although I think with the way the Eagles played without him tonight, and with the way they've played without him in the past, it almost cements his future with a different team. That's too bad, 'cause I'm a big fan of McNabb, but it's looking more and more like next year is either going to be Kolb of Feeley.

I still don't think the Pats go undefeated, either. Somebody's going to beat them--- most likely the Steelers in a couple of weeks.

Here Today . . .
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #309 on: November 26, 2007, 07:24:09 AM »

The Eagles should just get rid of McNabb right now once and for all. They seem they'd be better off anyways with A.J. Feeley as quarterback.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #310 on: November 26, 2007, 07:34:45 AM »

The Eagles should just get rid of McNabb right now once and for all. They seem they'd be better off anyways with A.J. Feeley as quarterback.

But see, if D-Mac had played, and he had thrown the costly INT toward the end of the game when the Eagles were driving down the field (and already in FG position), everybody would be saying how he cost them the game and it's all McNabb's fault--- no matter how awesome he was earlier in the game. But because it's Feeley, everybody's going to look at the good things and totally ignore the fact that he cost the Eagles the game. I mean, he played a great game; I was very impressed; but he still threw 3 very costly INTs.

It's all because Donovan is black. That's why he's criticized more. LOL. Just kidding--- let's not re-open that box.

Here Today . . .
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #311 on: November 26, 2007, 09:16:11 PM »

Get him to the Vikes baby!  Yeah, that's it!  Feeley's better than McNabb!   rofl  Feeley couldn't even win the Dolphins job when he went away from Philly.  I'll take a healthy Hall-of-Fame quarterback behind center teamed up with the best o-line in football and Adrian Peterson.  Draft some help at wideout and for our secondary, a couple of free agents, maybe including Asante Samuel.  Oh yeah, baby.  That's a Super Bowl team right there.  Smiley

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #312 on: November 26, 2007, 09:36:42 PM »

Ricky Williams is back for the Dolphins.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #313 on: November 26, 2007, 11:36:45 PM »

God, I hope Miami wins one this year.  I wouldn't wish a winless season on anyone, except Belichick.

But tonights game (a 3-0 whoopin' by the Steelers) illustrates an important point:  I LOVE the current MNF crew.

They've had people in the past who take things way too seriously, but Kornheiser and Jaworski are great.  They realized the game was a stinker, and were just having fun, instead of trying to act like it was great football.

When, after 58 minutes of scoreless football, with the Steelers threatening, Kornheiser jokes "Now, they don't want to score too quickly, and give the Dolphins too much time," it was hysterical.  Great crew, and fun to listen to, because they enjoy the game and have fun with it. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #314 on: November 27, 2007, 07:33:10 AM »

redskins Sean Taylor has died after being shot in the leg
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #315 on: November 27, 2007, 09:47:56 AM »

RIP... the guy was only 24 years old, just had a baby girl... what a terrible fucking tragedy...

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #316 on: November 27, 2007, 10:47:16 AM »

That's just fucked up. RIP.  no

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #317 on: November 27, 2007, 04:48:57 PM »

We're just not hearing the whole story on this Taylor thing.  Yes, it's a tragedy, and nobody deserves to die that young...but there's gonna be more coming out of this story, I just have a hunch.

Freedom, I'll give ya Jaws, I like Jaws, but Kornheiser (even though he graduated from my alma mater) I'm not particularly fond of.

btw, how pissed am I "nfl network" has the Thursday night Packers-Cowboys game?   rant  Grrrr.

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #318 on: November 27, 2007, 04:54:21 PM »

btw, how pissed am I "nfl network" has the Thursday night Packers-Cowboys game?   rant  Grrrr.

Yeah...that really sucks.  Perhaps the regular season game of the year (at least top two). 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #319 on: November 27, 2007, 04:56:55 PM »

We're just not hearing the whole story on this Taylor thing.? Yes, it's a tragedy, and nobody deserves to die that young...but there's gonna be more coming out of this story, I just have a hunch.

Freedom, I'll give ya Jaws, I like Jaws, but Kornheiser (even though he graduated from my alma mater) I'm not particularly fond of.

btw, how pissed am I "nfl network" has the Thursday night Packers-Cowboys game?? ?rant? Grrrr.

You should go out somewhere and watch the game on a set that has the NFL Network.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: