Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 10:00:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy listing at BestBuy.com and other online stores
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy listing at BestBuy.com and other online stores  (Read 82591 times)
kollemann
Rocker

Chinese Democracy is now!!!!!

« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2007, 01:34:47 PM »

http://anonym.to/?http://www.4cheapcds.com/product/Coming_Soon/Guns_+_Roses_Chinese_Democracy/182898

Release February 2008 ok hihi

http://www.myspace.com/kollemann = german GNR support

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000610764106
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2007, 02:05:01 PM »

^^^^

label: polydor

hihi rofl

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2007, 07:34:00 PM »

I don't see "Oh My God" making the record.  And I could do without "Silkworms" and "Rhiad and the Bedouins" too.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2007, 10:57:26 PM »

hhhhmmmmm.......i don't believe either one of them. 

look at the pattern, every years it's november and then it's bumped back to like february.  i'm not getting my panties in an uproar over this date either.  i'll get excited when the thing is in my player playing.
robw
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #164 on: September 20, 2007, 06:48:38 AM »

HMV here in the UK have got the release down for February Huh??

We shall see
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #165 on: September 20, 2007, 01:51:21 PM »

is 2008 a leap year,how bout 2/29/2008
LoseYourIllusion
Headliner

When I find out all of the reasons

« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2007, 03:36:06 PM »

Amazon.co.uk has it as 18/2/08
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2007, 12:14:06 PM »

I just saw Feb 2008 in this article:

GNR CD Release Set

10/03/07
(antiMusic) Could it be? After many false starts and rumored release dates it does look like it is finally going to happen. That's right the new Guns N' Roses album "Chinese Democracy" has a release date. At least in the UK which usually sees releases the day before the US does. If your valentine is a GNR fan then you'll have the perfect gift next year. So you gotta have just a little more patience.
An astute reader informed us today that Amazon's UK store is now listing the release date for Chinese Democracy as Tuesday February 12, 2008. (which we confirmed) UK releases usually come out on Monday so this may be an exception or a typo but two other leading UK retailers list a February 11th release date. At press time the US Amazon site does not list the album. The UK site lists Geffen/Universal as the label. So news of Axl's split with the label might not be entirely true but obviously the label would like to recoup the millions they have sunk into the effort. Early mixes of few tracks leaked last year and were meet with rave reviews by the true believers and many expected an imminent release of the album when Axl announced a world tour late last year where he previewed some tracks from the CD. Then a management shuffle came and Axl issued a statement saying the release was coming soon.

Now that you are jumping up and down in celebration we have to tell that this isn't the first time a UK based retailer has published a release date for "Chinese Democracy". In February, HMV's website excited GNR fans when they listed a September 2007 release date. Which will all know did not come to pass. A check of their site today shows a release date of February 11, 2008 which falls in line with the Monday release for UK releases. However, to add more fuel to the fire that this is legit, Virgin Megastore's UK site also lists a 2/11/08 release date. So with three leading retailers listing a release that week we may finally, at last see "Chinese Democracy" come to pass in February.

http://www.antimusic.com/news/07/oct/03GNR_CD_Release_Set.shtml

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2007, 02:04:22 PM »

Well. Dont know what to say. But i dont belive it untill gunsnroses.com make it official.. Time for some News.. now..
BTW. it is kinda weird that other online stores have the same date.. Maybe they are just looking at articles like this
or they know something...

yeah, and take a look at Brian Mays hompage.. http://www.brianmay.com/whatsnew.html
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 02:12:29 PM by Nytunz » Logged

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2007, 02:12:12 PM »

i read the same article but will have to wait till I see it in store shelves before I get excited; been down this road too many times
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2007, 02:47:18 PM »

Jarmo? Anything or have we been down this road before?  I'm waiting for the official word.

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #171 on: October 06, 2007, 12:11:14 PM »

I just saw Feb 2008 in this article:

GNR CD Release Set

10/03/07
(antiMusic) Could it be? After many false starts and rumored release dates it does look like it is finally going to happen. That's right the new Guns N' Roses album "Chinese Democracy" has a release date. At least in the UK which usually sees releases the day before the US does. If your valentine is a GNR fan then you'll have the perfect gift next year. So you gotta have just a little more patience.
An astute reader informed us today that Amazon's UK store is now listing the release date for Chinese Democracy as Tuesday February 12, 2008. (which we confirmed) UK releases usually come out on Monday so this may be an exception or a typo but two other leading UK retailers list a February 11th release date. At press time the US Amazon site does not list the album. The UK site lists Geffen/Universal as the label. So news of Axl's split with the label might not be entirely true but obviously the label would like to recoup the millions they have sunk into the effort. Early mixes of few tracks leaked last year and were meet with rave reviews by the true believers and many expected an imminent release of the album when Axl announced a world tour late last year where he previewed some tracks from the CD. Then a management shuffle came and Axl issued a statement saying the release was coming soon.

Now that you are jumping up and down in celebration we have to tell that this isn't the first time a UK based retailer has published a release date for "Chinese Democracy". In February, HMV's website excited GNR fans when they listed a September 2007 release date. Which will all know did not come to pass. A check of their site today shows a release date of February 11, 2008 which falls in line with the Monday release for UK releases. However, to add more fuel to the fire that this is legit, Virgin Megastore's UK site also lists a 2/11/08 release date. So with three leading retailers listing a release that week we may finally, at last see "Chinese Democracy" come to pass in February.

http://www.antimusic.com/news/07/oct/03GNR_CD_Release_Set.shtml

Regarding this write-up...

(antiMusic) Contrary to what the light on their feet bozos at a certain AOHell related tabloid site think, fans are very much still interested in Axl Rose and Guns N' Roses. If the sold out concerts last year didn't prove it, the fact that this story about a release date emerging for the long awaited Chinese Democracy should, as it not only was the most read story this week but it beat out the 2nd most read story 3-1, which is quite an accomplishment considering that story was about a Britney Spears sex tape!

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #172 on: October 06, 2007, 04:45:32 PM »

no tracklist, no artwork.   Not a lot of hope.  Smiley

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Megaguns
« Reply #173 on: October 07, 2007, 02:33:54 AM »

Well. Dont know what to say. But i dont belive it untill gunsnroses.com make it official.. Time for some News.. now..
BTW. it is kinda weird that other online stores have the same date.. Maybe they are just looking at articles like this
or they know something...

yeah, and take a look at Brian Mays hompage.. http://www.brianmay.com/whatsnew.html
Its kinda strange that Brian May is plugging it on his website, Considering i would class him as an insider (sort of) There may just be some truth to this release date, If it were true id expect an announcement in the next month or so and a possible single before years end.
Kasanova King
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #174 on: October 07, 2007, 08:24:20 PM »

It's interesting that all 3 sites are announcing the same date.

-KK
madagas
« Reply #175 on: October 08, 2007, 02:35:16 PM »

It is not interesting because these dates are fucking made up! Look at this article recently about HMV and Radiohead.
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003651758

they are complete bullshit.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #176 on: October 08, 2007, 06:06:15 PM »

It is not interesting because these dates are fucking made up! Look at this article recently about HMV and Radiohead.
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003651758

they are complete bullshit.

Because they got THAT release date wrong means that they have every other release date wrong?

What leaks??
madagas
« Reply #177 on: October 08, 2007, 06:39:31 PM »

ummmmm...how could they know the release date if one is not set?.....HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES CAN THEY BE WRONG BEFORE PEOPLE WILL LEARN? rant  That was an example of how they operate.....Chinese Democracy is another........I am quite sure I could find a whole lot more. ok
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #178 on: October 08, 2007, 07:27:31 PM »

ummmmm...how could they know the release date if one is not set?.....HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES CAN THEY BE WRONG BEFORE PEOPLE WILL LEARN? rant? That was an example of how they operate.....Chinese Democracy is another........I am quite sure I could find a whole lot more. ok

Hey, I'm not suggesting they're right either.? I'm just saying that the fact that they get Radiohead wrong is not proof that this is wrong.? ?

No artwork, no tracklist etc.? I think it's BS too, but there would be FAR more release dates on HMV that are correct than incorrect.

Eventually, even if by accident/coincidence, one of these rumours IS going to be right.? ?Some day we will see Chi Dem and statistically, someone will probably have got it right with all the dates flying around.? Most likely a rumour will come out, everyone will say "bullshit" but it will be the 1 in 1,000 that comes true.

What leaks??
madagas
« Reply #179 on: October 08, 2007, 07:45:04 PM »

of course, but the fact that they would guess at the record label and guess at a completely random date just shows you that it is a scam and they have zero credibility. Radiohead, like Gnr, is a big artist with a lot of hardcore fans. You don't yank chains like that....bad business and they are a huge retailer. The thing is, it has happened so many times with Chinese that management simply has given up shooting down the rumors. Radiohead immediately put the BS to bed. Undecided
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: