Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 11:48:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228136 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Gay or Straight?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gay or Straight?  (Read 13293 times)
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2007, 01:43:48 PM »

very interesting conversation here.. as one of the forst openly gay guys on GNR forums.lol goin back to 2002.lol but who the fuck cares, man just live life. And haters ya know what fuck off, I can care what you think about me, you should try to worry about your own damn life and how to live it and care and love about who you want than worry if I liked to get fucked ! or like fucking with other guys, ..lol some of these conversations really ..lol!
so yu're gay?

I have never seen so many tree
SLCPUNK
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2007, 01:44:38 PM »

very interesting conversation here.. as one of the forst openly gay guys on GNR forums.lol goin back to 2002.lol but who the fuck cares, man just live life. And haters ya know what fuck off, I can care what you think about me, you should try to worry about your own damn life and how to live it and care and love about who you want than worry if I liked to get fucked ! or like fucking with other guys, ..lol some of these conversations really ..lol!
so yu're gay?

He just said he was didn't he?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2007, 01:45:03 PM »

so yu're gay?

you still can't tell after that ?

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2007, 01:46:40 PM »

Some people have no gaydar...... hihi
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2007, 01:49:08 PM »

Some people have no gaydar...... hihi

hihi

Shit now I have to clean up the coffee I just spit out ...thanks..

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2007, 02:25:45 PM »

i am certain there is a proportion of homosexuals who are because of childhood emotionnal hurt and fearing the other sex or disliking the other sex.

I have enough examples in my personal life of people who like their own gender for emotionnal security and who have sex with their own gender rather than seeing a shrink to deal with why their mother was a controlling bitch or why their father was a sick bastard.

I also know paris has very well known streets where gay meet and if you look at them closely, half of them have wedding bands and you can hear some of them call their wifes from there telling them they have a meeting at 5 pm when they are really appointing a penis in a backroom.

Is this genetic ? not to me.

One of my best friends is gay and gay for everyone to see, never lied, never hurt never nothing but being attracted to men since childhood.

I do think REAL gays whatever the gender are pretty rare actually.

Science disagrees with you.

every 100/150 years, science proves science was wrong.

Nothing to say
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2007, 02:29:37 PM »

i am certain there is a proportion of homosexuals who are because of childhood emotionnal hurt and fearing the other sex or disliking the other sex.

I have enough examples in my personal life of people who like their own gender for emotionnal security and who have sex with their own gender rather than seeing a shrink to deal with why their mother was a controlling bitch or why their father was a sick bastard.

I also know paris has very well known streets where gay meet and if you look at them closely, half of them have wedding bands and you can hear some of them call their wifes from there telling them they have a meeting at 5 pm when they are really appointing a penis in a backroom.

One of my best friends is gay and gay for everyone to see, never lied, never hurt never nothing but being attracted to men since childhood.

jessica i'm impresed with your comments (first twin peaks),where are you from?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2007, 02:36:57 PM »

Give me a break for Chrissake.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2007, 02:51:53 PM »

It a never ending cycle. so who care. none of use will see it .

Give me a break for Chrissake.

Here you go .

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2007, 04:16:09 PM »

i am originally from france, although i have a british mother and a french father.
But i do have many other european " options" in my blood.. hihi

Nothing to say
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2007, 07:00:19 PM »

homosexuality has been around for CENTURIES!!!  you honestly think that the "environment" that "makes" people gay now is the same as it was centuries ago??  c'mon, thats just dumb.

and how do you explain homosexuality in nature?  Are there gay penguins b/c their mothers were mean to them?  Roll Eyes

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2007, 10:19:21 PM »

homosexuality has been around for CENTURIES!!!  you honestly think that the "environment" that "makes" people gay now is the same as it was centuries ago??  c'mon, thats just dumb.

That is the whole point of the 60 minutes article/video. People used to make these claims for years and they are finding that it is simply not the case.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2007, 10:45:49 PM »

I actually had a gay roommate in college, who had a straight identical twin.  So, there ya go.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2007, 10:48:39 PM »

I actually had a gay roommate in college, who had a straight identical twin.  So, there ya go.

That was in the video also.....
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2007, 10:57:51 PM »

I watched the video!  Just because many seem to have commented without watching it first, doesn't mean we're ALL guilty!  Grin

I'm just pointing out that this isn't some non-existent situation, manufactured by 60 Minutes.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2007, 10:59:06 PM »

I watched the video!  Just because many seem to have commented without watching it first, doesn't mean we're ALL guilty!  Grin

LOL, no I wasn't saying it that way, this timeGrin

Just backing your life experience with it.
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2007, 01:39:43 AM »

i am originally from france, although i have a british mother and a french father.
But i do have many other european " options" in my blood.. hihi

do you have a sloven bloods?

just a kidding

Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2007, 07:12:37 AM »

I actually had a gay roommate in college, who had a straight identical twin.? So, there ya go.

I don't watch "gay roommate" videos so I wouldn't know anything about it... Even if they feature one straight twin.

But it's an interesting question, and while I do believe it's not in someone's DNA, I also believe that it's not really a choise. Why would any gay who's in the closet just because the society around him pretty much forces him to, make that "choise"?

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2007, 07:18:36 AM »

If it's not dna and it's not enviroment, what is it?

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2007, 07:36:54 AM »

I didn't say it wasn't environment (don't know if your post was directed at me).

Your dna is right there from birth. All other development has variables in the equation. Somewhere, along the way, something just clicks and it's the same click that makes you wave your arms uncontrollably when you see a 50% sales on scarves (without making any generalisations). That's my scientific explanation on the subject.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: