Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 05:31:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228155 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  possible axl interview on talking metal?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: possible axl interview on talking metal?  (Read 10530 times)
SlashRock
Rocker

G'N'F'n'R

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 07:07:41 AM »

It'd be great if it happened, but it probably won't.

'Excuse me whilst I kiss the sky!'
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 07:15:10 AM »

I can't see this happening either, prove me wrong Axl!  hihi
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 10:02:38 AM »

we need an interview an now would be perfect.

the one an only horsey !
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 10:04:37 AM »

If they can get Sebby Bach to do an interview with them on talking metal,
then Sebastian Bach could mabye duo with axl in the interview, and say "dude" 2450 times...

But seriously, Bach could persuay axl into coming on with him...

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2007, 10:05:58 AM »

That just cracked me up!  roflroflrofl!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 10:08:37 AM »

There is really nothing for Axl to talk about right now, so there is no reason for him to do an interview. Hopefully in the future that changes, but until then I don't seem him talking anytime soon.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 10:13:55 AM »

There is really nothing for Axl to talk about right now

The same can be said about you, but that doesn't stop you from posting now does it?

Tongue

/jarmo
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 10:16:11 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 10:20:17 AM »

There is really nothing for Axl to talk about right now

The same can be said about you, but that doesn't stop you from posting now does it?

Tongue

/jarmo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 Jarmo mate, that might be just one of your funniest Jokes ive ever heard from you...

f'king classic dude...

*quick aswell*

peace peace rofl rofl rofl

Im writing that one down

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 10:21:07 AM »

That is very unwarranted Jarmo, I am disappointed in you ?crying

You know what I mean though. Any interview with him right now will quickly evolve into the taboo topics that will cause him to probably hang up on the guys, and then people will be calling him an asshole and what not.

I was just throwing in my opinion that until he is ready to get the ball fully rolling and actually talk about things actually relevant to Guns N' Roses that it is probably best if he says nothing at all.
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 10:22:19 AM »

What's there to talk about? he's going to be singing for us soon!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2007, 10:32:25 AM »

That is very unwarranted Jarmo, I am disappointed in you  crying

You know what I mean though. Any interview with him right now will quickly evolve into the taboo topics that will cause him to probably hang up on the guys, and then people will be calling him an asshole and what not.

I was just throwing in my opinion that until he is ready to get the ball fully rolling and actually talk about things actually relevant to Guns N' Roses that it is probably best if he says nothing at all.

Whatever Axl says in interviews, there's always people who didn't get the answer(s) they wanted.

When he doesn't say anything, people still want him to say something and then we're back in what I mentioned above....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2007, 11:08:45 AM »

That is very unwarranted Jarmo, I am disappointed in you? crying

Whatever Axl says in interviews, there's always people who didn't get the answer(s) they wanted.

When he doesn't say anything, people still want him to say something and then we're back in what I mentioned above....

/jarmo

Those my friend will forever be called Axl haters  yes
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2007, 12:35:05 PM »

yet there're many of us who'd appreciate any new interview with axl or any GNR member.
If you don't like that, don't read.

Good luck to talking metal guys. ok
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2007, 12:42:47 PM »

That is very unwarranted Jarmo, I am disappointed in you? crying

/jarmo

That might have something to do with the fact that Axl reglarly misleads people and intentionally gives ambiguous answers so he can't be pinned down on anything.  Then people have to debate it to try and figure out what he means.

Like the whole Slash/Beta midnight visit thing.? To hear Axl tell the story, he spoke with Slash.? But after getting Beta's clarification, we find out that he never talked to Slash.? He worded his statement in a way to give people that impression.? If accuracy and clarity was an issue for Axl, then his initial comments on the matter would have been more like this... "Slash tried to come talk to me, but I sent Beta, my personal assistant, out to deal with him.? She told me that Slash said..."

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2007, 12:48:25 PM »

Axl said tentative and it wasn't clear enough...  Roll Eyes

It's like Bumblefoot says, some people over analyze every single word.

Apparently everything has a hidden meaning....

/jarmo

MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2007, 12:55:33 PM »

People do overanalyze every word.? But when the fans only hear from their favorite rock star once in a year, I can understand why any comments -- even a little one -- becomes a big deal.

I don't think Axl realizes how much his art has touched his fans.? After fifteen years of embarassment and disappointment, they're still supporting Axl.? He should make some efforts to acknowledge that.? But I think Axl's annoyed by his fans.? Shame that the cycle he perpetuates only makes it worse for him.?

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2007, 12:56:25 PM »

Yes, everything ! Even your avatar means you're a big fan of Eminem !!! Grin

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2007, 01:12:30 PM »

People do overanalyze every word.  But when the fans only hear from their favorite rock star once in a year, I can understand why any comments -- even a little one -- becomes a big deal.

I don't think Axl realizes how much his art has touched his fans.  After fifteen years of embarassment and disappointment, they're still supporting Axl.  He should make some efforts to acknowledge that.  But I think Axl's annoyed by his fans.  Shame that the cycle he perpetuates only makes it worse for him. 

It's not just about Axl.

It's about every member of the band and the crew.

Anything they say can be twisted around into meaning something else.

Yes, everything ! Even your avatar means you're a big fan of Eminem !!! Grin

No.  Tongue

It's not my fault that pic came up on Google when I searched for a nametag.  hihi

/jarmo

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2007, 01:19:55 PM »

Does your name hint one of unknown songs, lucs?

Like the whole Slash/Beta midnight visit thing.  To hear Axl tell the story, he spoke with Slash.  But after getting Beta's clarification, we find out that he never talked to Slash.  He worded his statement in a way to give people that impression.  If accuracy and clarity was an issue for Axl, then his initial comments on the matter would have been more like this... "Slash tried to come talk to me, but I sent Beta, my personal assistant, out to deal with him.  She told me that Slash said..."

we? You and several of others.
to most people the description in the legal press release was enough. It never said they talked to each other directly.

Only those who wanted to believe otherwise read something that wasn't said. typical.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2007, 01:25:07 PM »

we? You and several of others.
to most people the description in the legal press release was enough. It never said they talked to each other directly.

Only those who wanted to believe otherwise read something that wasn't said. typical.

It's still suggestive, something the camp is very good at.

They released and worded that statement with very conscious intent.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: