Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:00:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR Pinball Machine
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR Pinball Machine  (Read 13557 times)
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2006, 06:24:11 AM »

Thanks so much. Wow, it's been a long time since I last played pinball.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2006, 06:29:24 AM »

I've just downloaded it and I can't get manage to execute the game. What do I do?  Huh
Blackrose
Rocker

Here Today...Already been to Hell!

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2006, 06:31:45 AM »

Thats awesome! Thanks heaps for the links.? ok I have not seen one of these (the real thing) for a few years.

Blackrose
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2006, 06:44:48 AM »

I've just downloaded it and I can't get manage to execute the game. What do I do?? Huh
If you downloaded, extracted and successfully installed the files you should have a folder on your C: drive named "pinballpack" open that folder and doubleclick on "VPLauncher.exe" to start the program (you may also want to make a shortcut to your desktop for this item).
Once you have launched the program you should have a screen with a list of available tables on the left, double click on the "GUNS N' ROSES" file to launch it.

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2006, 06:52:56 AM »

I've just downloaded it and I can't get manage to execute the game. What do I do?? Huh
If you downloaded, extracted and successfully installed the files you should have a folder on your C: drive named "pinballpack" open that folder and doubleclick on "VPLauncher.exe" to start the program (you may also want to make a shortcut to your desktop for this item).
Once you have launched the program you should have a screen with a list of available tables on the left, double click on the "GUNS N' ROSES" file to launch it.

That's the thing, there isn't a .exe file. All files are non executable with weird extensions.  Roll Eyes
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2006, 06:59:22 AM »

You sure you downloaded the pinballwim as well, and not just the GN'R table for it?

Haven't tried it myself, but it'd seem that you need both.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2006, 07:06:24 AM »

erh I've downloaded pinballpack and installed it after that i've downloaded the guns table, what do I do now?
Blackrose
Rocker

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2006, 07:07:29 AM »

You sure you downloaded the pinballwim as well, and not just the GN'R table for it?

Haven't tried it myself, but it'd seem that you need both.
Yes you need both. I had to download the pinballpack.zip from emule because when I tried to download it from the web page it kept finishing about have way through( if using emule make sure you get the one that is 18.54MB )

Blackrose
Rocker

« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2006, 07:15:32 AM »

erh I've downloaded pinballpack and installed it after that i've downloaded the guns table, what do I do now?

Extract the Guns table to your C: drive(same as pinballpack). Then launch VPLauncher.exe from the folder C:pinballpack and the Guns table should be in the left hand column.

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2006, 07:17:23 AM »

Thanks guys!  Wink I'm playing it now.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2006, 07:27:38 AM »

Extract the Guns table to your C: drive(same as pinballpack). Then launch VPLauncher.exe from the folder C:pinballpack and the Guns table should be in the left hand column.

ahh screw this it won't work, all I get is "No table found"
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2006, 07:49:56 AM »

LOL!

I love how this subject comes up every couple of years. Smiley

I've been playing the board (and even posted, way back when, a tutorial on how to get it to work) for about 4 years now.  It's a great 'quickie" game that I keep on my desktop at all times.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2006, 08:02:35 AM »

thats what im getting
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2006, 08:08:33 AM »

thats what im getting

You have to have the pinball program installed in C:\ (followed by the default directory that the setup creates)only.. You cant have it in program files or your D:\ if you have one or anything else, just simply in the C:\.

Also, you might have to go to configuration and add the guns n roses machine directory to the list.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 08:10:53 AM by Tomorrows » Logged
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2006, 08:13:18 AM »

thats what im getting

You have to have the pinball program installed in C:\ (followed by the default directory that the setup creates)only.. You cant have it in program files or your D:\ if you have one or anything else, just simply in the C:\.

Also, you might have to go to configuration and add the guns n roses machine directory to the list.

yeah thats working now thanks, i had my hard drive partioned for games, media etc, strange it doesnt work anywere but C:\
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2006, 08:15:42 AM »

thats what im getting

yeah thats working now thanks, i had my hard drive partioned for games, media etc, strange it doesnt work anywere but C:\

Yea I know - that bit got me. I also fucked up because I realised that after installing it and simply moved the directory to the C:\. I realised later that you have to reinstall the whole thing.

Bit of a bitch to get working but once it does its good fun!
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2006, 09:21:50 AM »

There was a thread about it last year, with Pilferk's tutorial :
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=18835.0

I didn't check whether the links were still valid, though.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Parabola
Headliner

Here Today... Gone to Axl's

« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2006, 08:10:20 PM »

I got the original and lt's signed by Slash! great game!
rocky
Rocker

These are the times of my bullshit life!

« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2006, 02:26:54 AM »

First off, I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this so mods, feel free to move it.

You can download and play the real GNR pinball online by going to http://www.pinballsim.com/viewtables.php?sortby=lastupdated

Get the download info for the program at http://www.pinballsim.com/

I could get the game to load but I couldn't get it to play.  If anyone here can get the game to play please post here on how you did it.  This looks pretty cool though.

Skol Vikings
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2006, 02:45:52 AM »

Oh hell yes. Always thought it would be cool one day buying the GNR pinball. IT would be pimp. Hope this work for us cool ass MaC motherfuckers.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: