Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 02:18:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228119 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276028 times)
MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #1040 on: May 07, 2007, 06:46:50 PM »

thank you portugal 2 for giving your side of the story. mr. portugal told me on the phone that he used the songs to become friends with jarmo. unless you were listening in on the call, i don't think it's fair for you to comment on that. i never said in my story that jarmo had the leaks, i only repeated what mr. portugal told me. perhaps "using the songs" to become friends with jarmo meant he used them to seem important. i don't know. i never said jarmo should have leaked the songs if he had them, so don't use other people's jarmo bashing against me. i don't care about jarmo or what he may or may not have done. jarmo has an awesome discography and i would gladly shake his hand if i met him.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #1041 on: May 07, 2007, 06:48:08 PM »

jarmo has an awesome discography and i would gladly shake his hand if i met him.

Stink palm or regular?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #1042 on: May 07, 2007, 06:48:19 PM »

oh, and please stop PM'ing me. just read the things i wrote. i don't have any new gn'r song, big gun or small gun, and i don't ask for the leaks when you know i'm against that situation.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1043 on: May 07, 2007, 06:51:35 PM »

@garabaxl

It was really a horoic act of you, to try to defend GnR material from all other greedy fans:) And seriously it is quite an attitude to have that MSL leaked the songs. Cause originally the person, who sent you guys the songs, might have even committed a crime. And then obviously gnrsucks must have kept them (even after being in contact with GnR lawyers) and spread more songs among his friends; how else would Portugal 1, who you were obviously familiar with, have had all these songs?? So you guys leaked them yourselves...on a small exclusive scale yeah, but that doesn`t make things any better.

Well good thing is, we know now that essentially MSL said the truth.

As far as Jarmo, having or having not had the leaks. This was just a sidestep of the whole story. That unimportant detail has been boiled up by all sides ever since; personally I don`t care. Since he knew about the leaks, I am pretty sure he got the at least hear them too, but anyways that is not important.

Thanks anyways for clearing the whole story up, but you truly can not expect a lot of credit from the other fans:)

And yeah, MSL said that he has been contacted by management, but we might find out more later....
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1044 on: May 07, 2007, 06:51:53 PM »

this is so great!, ?this is the craziest thread ive ever seen.

has anyone wondered who the popular american wrestler is? (i only started reading at page 18) ?The ONLY one i could think of is chris Jericho? ? a) hes a wrestler b) he has friends in the record industry via his 'band' Fozzy
c) Jericho is really into Guns N Roses and bands of that nature

we must know more TRUTH!

He's also a musician and a descendant of the Canadian Prime Minister.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Saint_Laurent
http://www.mistersaintlaurent.com/

Go into his website...click on read...can't believe how active his website is...people actually post!

grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #1045 on: May 07, 2007, 06:54:28 PM »

thank you portugal 2 for giving your side of the story. mr. portugal told me on the phone that he used the songs to become friends with jarmo. unless you were listening in on the call, i don't think it's fair for you to comment on that. i never said in my story that jarmo had the leaks, i only repeated what mr. portugal told me. perhaps "using the songs" to become friends with jarmo meant he used them to seem important. i don't know. i never said jarmo should have leaked the songs if he had them, so don't use other people's jarmo bashing against me. i don't care about jarmo or what he may or may not have done. jarmo has an awesome discography and i would gladly shake his hand if i met him.

that's cool. like you say, no i didn't listen to your phone call. i did read an email he wrote to you where it was very explicit that what he said about jarmo "knowing" about the songs, not "having" them.
and dude, i'm sorry to say this but it wouldn't be the first time you would lie to me, so between your word and "portugal 1"'s, obviously i stand by his.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1046 on: May 07, 2007, 06:58:58 PM »

@MSL

Now that you are there again, and your story basically got verified from the other side....could you tell us more about current GnR management?

AND FUCK IT IS NOT IMPORTANT WETHER JARMO POSSESSED LEAKS; GOT THEM EMAILED; HAS HEARD OR HEARD OF THEM!!! IT DOES NOT MATTER!!!AT ALL!!!!
Somehow most of this thread is about this stupid thing
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1047 on: May 07, 2007, 07:00:31 PM »

Got to agree who gives a shit if the J-man had the song before the leaked.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1048 on: May 07, 2007, 07:01:44 PM »

I said that yesterday and all i got in respond was "no jarmo is a hoarder and a dick" and shit like that

fucking idiotic thread
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1049 on: May 07, 2007, 07:03:47 PM »

I said that yesterday and all i got in respond was "no jarmo is a hoarder and a dick" and shit like that

fucking idiotic thread

hey your tellin me Jarmo is J-Man Huh Shocked Shocked

Timmy
Rocker

« Reply #1050 on: May 07, 2007, 07:04:11 PM »

I must be a genius too, it took me only 1 hour 6 minutes to read the 53 pages of this thread.? hihi

The only thing I can say is this: if you're a genius, you like Guns N' Roses, and you're wishing the album to be released as soon as possible, one of your brilliant million neurons must tell you ''leaking unfinished demos is not good for anyone''.

Fans lose expectactions, GNR management gets mad, the band is gonna feel violated and the name calling will be endless.

Can't help but disagree with this. ?I think these leaks help Guns N' Roses. ?It rallys the base and gets fence sitters and undecideds involved and interested in the project again. ?These leaks revitalize the wounded horse.

The Guns N' Roses camp could (and should) really benefit and capitalize on this new event.

Once the songs are out there, it has no sense to make a try to stop them. Once they are out there, the snowball is impossible to stop.

Now we see eye to eye, but replace snowball with Indiana Jones boulder and you've got something! Smiley

T.T.
?.?.
MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #1051 on: May 07, 2007, 07:04:52 PM »

everyone assumed that line was in there because i had some hidden agenda against jarmo. the line was in there because it was in there. "the whole story" was a stream of conciousness piece with no revising. when the mayweather fight ended, i started writing. having read it, there is obviously a lot i wished i'd said differently, but i didn't want to censor my thoughts and wanted to give the fans an honest written account of what went down, even if it made me look like a douche. i don't know where things stand between GNR and myself. beta called me while i was picking up some sushi, but she didn't leave a message. this was a few hours ago. i called back, but she wasn't there. still don't know what she wanted. some guy representing the band IM'd me yesterday, but i told him i wanted to speak to GNR's lawyer before cooperating. i want to be assured that what i say will not be used against me.

grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #1052 on: May 07, 2007, 07:06:49 PM »

@garabaxl

It was really a horoic act of you, to try to defend GnR material from all other greedy fans:) And seriously it is quite an attitude to have that MSL leaked the songs. Cause originally the person, who sent you guys the songs, might have even committed a crime. And then obviously gnrsucks must have kept them (even after being in contact with GnR lawyers) and spread more songs among his friends; how else would Portugal 1, who you were obviously familiar with, have had all these songs?? So you guys leaked them yourselves...on a small exclusive scale yeah, but that doesn`t make things any better.

Well good thing is, we know now that essentially MSL said the truth.

As far as Jarmo, having or having not had the leaks. This was just a sidestep of the whole story. That unimportant detail has been boiled up by all sides ever since; personally I don`t care. Since he knew about the leaks, I am pretty sure he got the at least hear them too, but anyways that is not important.

Thanks anyways for clearing the whole story up, but you truly can not expect a lot of credit from the other fans:)

And yeah, MSL said that he has been contacted by management, but we might find out more later....

quite honestly, i don't know the person who sent the songs to admin@gnrsucks.com
and dude, when you got the leaks i'm sure you showed them to a friend who showed it to another, etc..
that's how incidents like this happen. even when nobody wants the songs to leak. in all his "naiveness"  Portugal1 really believed MSL's word. He turned out to be the black sheep...
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #1053 on: May 07, 2007, 07:07:21 PM »

thanks a lot MSL for the leaks and how you helped get them out. also thanks to the other people that also helped leak.

it's a shame when big fusses happen over shit, but it's bound to happen sometime.

great songs by the way! CD my favorite Wink

and plus who cares if jarmo had them before hand, he's running the biggest message-board dedicated to GNR. he's going to be in contact with management and other higher ups, as we know. he's also going to get people who want to do him favors and give him benefits and surprises and special things, because they look up to him. now dont get me wrong, i have no clue if they did, nor do i care. i'm just saying.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1054 on: May 07, 2007, 07:09:06 PM »

you guys really seem to be making a huge deal over a few leaked tracks.....whats the big deal...its not the first time tracks have been leaked it wont be the last....who cares where they came from?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1055 on: May 07, 2007, 07:09:10 PM »

Quite possibly the largest nerd thread yet...nerds.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1056 on: May 07, 2007, 07:10:11 PM »

I agree 100%

Who cares, where did all this jarmo bashing take place. I must of been asleep. Although i will admit I did not read the whole thread. I only read the first page and then jumped back on where christos was eating mls for breakfast. Then we had a good brownie talk. Add peanut butter its the only way to go.

Also thanks grabaxl for speaking out also. Sort of sucks though that some people have gotten the pleasure of this awsome music while we all wait for who knows how long.

I must also admit I'm glad I got to hear the demos. They kick ass, so thanks to mls is on order also.

What is done is done, it can not be changed. Let the healing process begin over a freash sounding song Grin

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #1057 on: May 07, 2007, 07:10:32 PM »

quite honestly, i don't know the person who sent the songs to admin@gnrsucks.com

i do, which is why i'm willing to cooperate with GNR, but they need to stop jerking me around. i have better things to do.

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1058 on: May 07, 2007, 07:11:12 PM »

Quite possibly the largest nerd thread yet...nerds.

anythinggoes
« Reply #1059 on: May 07, 2007, 07:11:34 PM »

thanks for your efforts
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: