Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 09:56:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228153 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 277240 times)
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #920 on: May 07, 2007, 02:52:39 PM »

it is very clear that HTGTH's strategy is to throw shit at the wall until something sticks.

if you don't want me to post, just ask me to stop and i will.

it is a FACT that mr. portugal told me he is friends with jarmo and jarmo had the songs months ago. if that is not true, take it up with mr. portugal. i will continue to enjoy this site and its awesome discography whether you like me or not. enjoy the songs. bye.

But the question is, do you believe and spread around anything you hear?

I'm telling you that I have the whole cd since mixing was finished. Go and spread that on other forums.

just stating on other forums that u have the cd is average .....sharing the whole cd would be kick ass !
Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #921 on: May 07, 2007, 02:53:47 PM »

You could go to one of those sites and post a link to the leaks right now...

it will be there for 5-6 minutes or longer, and then your account would probably be banned and your post deleted.

I got the leaks of Better, I.R.S. and Madagascar right HERE on HTGTH.

I don't get the impression that MSL is trying to be a "god". From what he has said, he wanted to 1. get more songs. When things didn't go perfectly, he decided to try to knock down these people who have been "hoarding" these songs (as a way to get more songs).

I think we are lucky he is still posting here and entertaining this discussion. how many "gods" do that? heheh..
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #922 on: May 07, 2007, 02:54:10 PM »

There Was a Time and The Blues are both up on youtube now. The blues is amazing... I'd love to hear Chinese Democracy. Thanks for going through all the trouble to get these to us, even if it wasn't necissarily the right thing to do. I always wonder what I would do if I had the songs. Like, if i'd leak them or not. If this is all true, than you have a lot of guts.

Yes, he does have alot of guts, have you seen his photos - he is a wrestler you know! hihi

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #923 on: May 07, 2007, 02:54:19 PM »

it is very clear that HTGTH's strategy is to throw shit at the wall until something sticks.

if you don't want me to post, just ask me to stop and i will.

it is a FACT that mr. portugal told me he is friends with jarmo and jarmo had the songs months ago. if that is not true, take it up with mr. portugal. i will continue to enjoy this site and its awesome discography whether you like me or not. enjoy the songs. bye.

But the question is, do you believe and spread around anything you hear?

I'm telling you that I have the whole cd since mixing was finished. Go and spread that on other forums.

just stating on other forums that u have the cd is average .....sharing the whole cd would be kick ass !

I'm sorry... you have to buy me presents to get samples...

Wicked Demon
Rocker

« Reply #924 on: May 07, 2007, 02:54:55 PM »

and that's the difference. MSL backed up his words and shared.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #925 on: May 07, 2007, 02:55:31 PM »

Look guys I have no problem if you guys do not like MSL, fine that is your call.

You guys are starting to bully the guy, stop acting like childish fucking kids.

Jarmo is a big boy and can defend himself, no need for his crew to do it for him.

I suspect Jarmo is taking the high road on this, good for him, but you guys are all becoming a bunch of drama queens.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 04:16:52 PM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #926 on: May 07, 2007, 02:55:37 PM »

Id rather buy the thing when it came out.I like the feeling of unwrapping the package .reading notes looking at pretty colors ....etc etc etc
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #927 on: May 07, 2007, 02:56:31 PM »

and that's the difference. MSL backed up his words and shared.

I totally agree with you , no arguing here
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #928 on: May 07, 2007, 02:57:00 PM »

Some of you really believe that this 'genius' is telling the truth?

Courtesy of Myspace.com/Mistersaintlaurent[/url]

Let's just look at the facts.

First off - He's a wrestler.  Okay, now some people, successful wrestlers, those guys are smart, they know how to do business.  This guy wrestles to about 1000 people.  That's him using his genius brain.

Secondly - He evidently eats at McDonalds, now any genius will tell you, that this really isn't so smart for obvious reasons. (See above)

Third - He admires darknemus.

Come on, this isn't exactly a genius at work is it?

This is just plain stupid. You can`t judge a person by a picture nor by his affection for Mc Donalds nor his job. His doings are the things that count and he got the leaks. Simple as that....The unimportant part about Jarmo why everybody here is jumping on him: FUCK THAT! It is not important; just some ppl use anything they can get against him.

But thx anyways for leaving that thread open and allow MSL to present himself
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 03:08:35 PM by god of thunder » Logged
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #929 on: May 07, 2007, 02:58:36 PM »

Look guys I have no problem if you guys do not like MSL, fine that is your call.

Jarmo is a big boy and can defend himself, no need for his crew to do it for him.

I suspect Jarmo is taking the high road on this, good for him, but you guys are all becoming a bunch of drama queens.

The implying other sites condone leaks is also bullshit.

If they are guilty of anything it is being fan sites not dictatorships. ouch that hurts  Shocked

So, we can't ask questions cause you don't like them?

But when he talks bullshit about htgth it's fine?

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #930 on: May 07, 2007, 02:58:51 PM »

If they are guilty of anything it is being fan sites not dictatorships. ouch that hurts ?Shocked

Some people need to be more accountable for their actions! Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind! He's getting off really lightly!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #931 on: May 07, 2007, 02:59:51 PM »

If they are guilty of anything it is being fan sites not dictatorships. ouch that hurts? Shocked

No go right ahead, by all means, it seems it is beyond deadhorse at this point, keep cracking that whip

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #932 on: May 07, 2007, 02:59:53 PM »

If they are guilty of anything it is being fan sites not dictatorships. ouch that hurts  Shocked

Some people need to be more accountable for their actions! Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind! He's getting off really lightly!

for releasing dem,o's ( not finished products) on the net for all of us to enjoy
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #933 on: May 07, 2007, 03:00:22 PM »

Now, your last post wasn't that smart.

Consider this a friendly advice.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #934 on: May 07, 2007, 03:01:48 PM »

No go right ahead, by all means, it seems it is beyond deadhorse at this point, keep cracking that whip

Read this post carefully.

The post I just deleted said a lot about you.

Our conversation ends here.

AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #935 on: May 07, 2007, 03:02:26 PM »

is this forum still about gnr
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #936 on: May 07, 2007, 03:03:39 PM »

is this forum still about gnr

Yes, but since we let people throw shit at Jarmo, and noone had a problem with that, we might as well ask some questions here...

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #937 on: May 07, 2007, 03:05:07 PM »

as soon as the strategy is removed  Mobocracy starts.

'Cause you wanna be Anarchy in china
Oh what a name!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 03:07:08 PM by ppbebe » Logged
Wicked Demon
Rocker

« Reply #938 on: May 07, 2007, 03:07:48 PM »

Yes, but since we let people throw shit at Jarmo, and noone had a problem with that, we might as well ask some questions here...

True. Christos, since you seem to be right on all of this... MSL says that Mr. Portugal said that Jarmo had the leaks. Do you know this Mr. Portugal individual, and has Mr. Portugal told you whether or not he thinks Jarmo had the leaks (since that seems to be the main point here... I could care less. if Jarmo says he doesn't / didn't have them, fine. whether he does or doesn't, it doesn't affect me or my opinion of him).

edit: ah, i had the impression that you had contact with Mr. Portugal, too, but the person you mentioned was somebody who asked MSL whether he knew if Jarmo had the leaks all along.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 03:11:09 PM by Tkkyj » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #939 on: May 07, 2007, 03:10:37 PM »

That's the beauty of  anonymousness
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: