Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 11:07:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228158 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 277680 times)
MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #880 on: May 07, 2007, 02:22:39 PM »

So many contradictions. You're losing it, pal.

i don't follow the sites enough to know much about him or why some people don't like him..

i have read this site for years, it is a great website and for that i respect jarmo.

until two weeks ago, i was not following the GNR websites closely..

I bet a $6,000 guitar that you're full of shit.

i read HTGTH for years without knowing anything about who ran it. this site has a lot of great information for fans. now that i know who jarmo is and that he is the one that runs this site, i respect him because i've enjoyed the site for so long, especially the discography. i now read the major GNR message boards every day, but that was not the case until a few weeks ago. i'll answer your questions all day long, so don't think you can try to twist my words and i won't do anything about it.

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #881 on: May 07, 2007, 02:23:19 PM »

Ok, let's suppose you don't know Jarmo, even though you've read this site for years, you're registered here since 2005....

i'd heard the name, but didn't know anything about him. i registered in 2005 and started reading the site long before that, but how active was i on the forums? i usually came here for the awesome discography. i did not care about who ran the site and who did & did not like him.

I won't name the ones I'm talking about... Yet... I wanna see where you're going with this shit... It's quite amusing.

i'm more than happy to answer any questions you have. you may call me as well. 407-489-0299.

Since you mentioned that these leaks had been sent to several admins and your offer was posted at rosesofvelvet.com and chinesedemocracy.com, wouldn't it make sense that those admins had the leaks OR they were well aware of your plan?

i only posted my original offer at mygnrforum.com and it was deleted minutes later. other people then copied my offer and posted it on ROV and CD. i was not familiar with chinesedemocracy.com before this all happened and only knew about rosesofvelvet.com because dave2k told me about it recently.

If by chance they didn't have them before, you might have promised to reward them if your plan succeeded.

A smart person like you doesn't think it was weird that your offer was left up on sites that say they're against leaks being spread?

A normal person like myself would find it weird how the offer was left up despite their policies.

you'd have to ask them. like i said, i only posted originally on mygnrforum and my post was immediately deleted. i explain that all in my story.

You write song lyrics - how's this: You feed the seed of greed. Careful, I'm still working on it...

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #882 on: May 07, 2007, 02:27:53 PM »

Ok, let's suppose you don't know Jarmo, even though you've read this site for years, you're registered here since 2005....

i'd heard the name, but didn't know anything about him. i registered in 2005 and started reading the site long before that, but how active was i on the forums? i usually came here for the awesome discography. i did not care about who ran the site and who did & did not like him.

I won't name the ones I'm talking about... Yet... I wanna see where you're going with this shit... It's quite amusing.

i'm more than happy to answer any questions you have. you may call me as well. 407-489-0299.

Since you mentioned that these leaks had been sent to several admins and your offer was posted at rosesofvelvet.com and chinesedemocracy.com, wouldn't it make sense that those admins had the leaks OR they were well aware of your plan?

i only posted my original offer at mygnrforum.com and it was deleted minutes later. other people then copied my offer and posted it on ROV and CD. i was not familiar with chinesedemocracy.com before this all happened and only knew about rosesofvelvet.com because dave2k told me about it recently.

If by chance they didn't have them before, you might have promised to reward them if your plan succeeded.

A smart person like you doesn't think it was weird that your offer was left up on sites that say they're against leaks being spread?

A normal person like myself would find it weird how the offer was left up despite their policies.

you'd have to ask them. like i said, i only posted originally on mygnrforum and my post was immediately deleted. i explain that all in my story.

It took you 13 minutes to write this answer?

Your post is the 8th in that thread. It might have started as a joke thread, but soon you jumped in and started talking seriously about paying that money to get the leaks.

I believe that if people were serious about the leak policy, they would have deleted that thread the minute you jumped in.

But it's still there...

But I'm not the genius here, right?

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #883 on: May 07, 2007, 02:29:59 PM »

Your post is the 8th in that thread. It might have started as a joke thread, but soon you jumped in and started talking seriously about paying that money to get the leaks.

I believe that if people were serious about the leak policy, they would have deleted that thread the minute you jumped in.

But it's still there...

Say, can any one else hear the Jaws theme music? hihi

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #884 on: May 07, 2007, 02:30:47 PM »

Whatever, MisterSaintLaurent, you must be willing to bear the blame if the leaks hinder the upcoming release.

Perhaps "share" rather than "bear". He wouldn't have been able to get the songs if someone else wasn't willing to give them up. That is the person who is ultimately responsible.

"The check's in the mail" is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

I haven't read the book.
there's no excuse for the person that asked a guitar for that yet he believed those wouldn't be leaked.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #885 on: May 07, 2007, 02:31:03 PM »

actually i critisized him for trying it cuz i never thought he would succeed in buying them in a million years as it was well known that the hoarders were pretty tight fisted with the stuff they have and i have never had something that was hard to find as far as music dl's go. As for me being aware of his plan...i didnt until he had already done it...pretty unsure what you are insinuating here. If i wouldve had these songs they would have been available long ago when RoV first started...ya know back when we received a C&D for posting links

we kept the thread open on our forum cuz A) i wasnt aware that it was illegal for him to buy them and B) cuz our members wanted to talk about it. And our policy on deleting threads is a bit different from yours....when i received the email from Axl's Attorney i promptly removed the thread...unfortuantely for the peopel who already owned the much sought after songs and for wahtever reason didnt want other fans to have them, the deal was already in place.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #886 on: May 07, 2007, 02:31:16 PM »

i was not familiar with chinesedemocracy.com before this all happened and only knew about rosesofvelvet.com because dave2k told me about it recently.

Now that seems a bit strange to me...

Not familiar with chinesedemocracy.com?

You've been registered there since February 25, 2006...

MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #887 on: May 07, 2007, 02:31:19 PM »

sorry that my whole life doesn't revolve around answering christos whoever . . .

maybe other sites support leaks? what the fuck do i care.

i think what pisses you guys off the most is that i don't care if you insult me. if you think i'm stupid, that's cool. if you think i'm fat, whatever. if you think i'm lying, what can i do? i kept a journal throughout everything and posted 8 pages of what i went through. the truth is there for people that want it. those that don't, that's ok.

keep beating me down while you enjoy the songs.

flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #888 on: May 07, 2007, 02:31:25 PM »

But it's still there...

HELP ME OUT HERE

are you two exposing him as a fraud or something ?
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #889 on: May 07, 2007, 02:31:42 PM »

Adz and Christos and MSL , you guys need to chill out.
France has now the worst president in the world, THAT is big deal.

flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #890 on: May 07, 2007, 02:32:42 PM »

screw fox news , Who even watches that show anymore
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #891 on: May 07, 2007, 02:33:15 PM »

sorry that my whole life doesn't revolve around answering christos whoever . . .

maybe other sites support leaks? what the fuck do i care.

i think what pisses you guys off the most is that i don't care if you insult me. if you think i'm stupid, that's cool. if you think i'm fat, whatever. if you think i'm lying, what can i do? i kept a journal throughout everything and posted 8 pages of what i went through. the truth is there for people that want it. those that don't, that's ok.

keep beating me down while you enjoy the songs.

A genius wrote that? Instead of answering some simple questions?

That is a big deal for you. I don't live in France...

fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #892 on: May 07, 2007, 02:33:21 PM »

so anyway about you not knowing about CD.com before this happened but being registered since Feb?

MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #893 on: May 07, 2007, 02:33:30 PM »

i'm registered on a lot of GNR sites. when leaks happen, i register on sites to try to get them. doesn't mean i remember them. i probably went there for the better leak. until recently the only GNR sites i would be able to recite if asked would be HTGTH and mygnr.

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #894 on: May 07, 2007, 02:34:31 PM »

But it's still there...

HELP ME OUT HERE

are you two exposing him as a fraud or something ?

Now that is a good question!!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #895 on: May 07, 2007, 02:34:36 PM »

hey, MSL, you didnt answer any of my wrestling questions, tell us more about it

do you have a costume?

MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #896 on: May 07, 2007, 02:35:53 PM »

do you have a costume?

there are pictures on myspace. just search mister saint laurent. everyone needs to understand i've been dealing with thousands of messages. it's died down, but i'm still getting about a hundred PMs/IMs/emails/phone calls every hour.

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #897 on: May 07, 2007, 02:36:45 PM »

Perhaps the people of France can take a lesson from all this. Make a stand.........

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #898 on: May 07, 2007, 02:37:32 PM »

do you have a costume?

there are pictures on myspace. just search mister saint laurent. everyone needs to understand i've been dealing with thousands of messages. it's died down, but i'm still getting about a hundred PMs/IMs/emails/phone calls every hour.

osting ur cellphone on a forum with 10,000 users .what a genuis idea
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #899 on: May 07, 2007, 02:37:56 PM »

i'm registered on a lot of GNR sites. when leaks happen, i register on sites to try to get them. doesn't mean i remember them. i probably went there for the better leak. until recently the only GNR sites i would be able to recite if asked would be HTGTH and mygnr.

But they don't allow leaks...  Huh

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: