Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 02:34:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228119 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276036 times)
GNRBABY
Rocker

I'm on you like white on rice mutha fucka!

« Reply #700 on: May 06, 2007, 11:36:05 PM »

HERE IS YOUR SAINT LAURENT ENJOYING HIS FAVORITE BEVERAGE YOU BUNCH OF PISSANTS!

Gekko exposing the face of a two bit hoodwinking con man, pick a scam, any scam.........

Edit: Hey chineseblues, can you put "Wanted by the RIAA" across that?? rofl rofl rofl

Who is this guy?

Liar! You should be banned!!  rant
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #701 on: May 06, 2007, 11:38:34 PM »

LOL moothergoose...I saw the pic of him with Stars Wars and Spiderman in the background...what a tool. I hope all GN'R fans aren't like that, make us look extremely bad...

That's not him. That's darknemos, a complete scumbag who scammed a ton of people almost a year ago when trying to raise some money to distribute the Hammerstine dvds.

There are DVDs of the Hammerstein shows???  where does one get them?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
GNRBABY
Rocker

« Reply #702 on: May 06, 2007, 11:39:35 PM »

LOL moothergoose...I saw the pic of him with Stars Wars and Spiderman in the background...what a tool. I hope all GN'R fans aren't like that, make us look extremely bad...

That's not him. That's darknemos, a complete scumbag who scammed a ton of people almost a year ago when trying to raise some money to distribute the Hammerstine dvds.

There are DVDs of the Hammerstein shows?Huh where does one get them?

Trade for them or get them via dimeadozen or pc tracker - they are well circulated

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #703 on: May 06, 2007, 11:40:10 PM »

just send a "donation" of $20 or more to darknemus and he'll get it out to ya.  it'll be the mail. he promises.  smoking
GNRBABY
Rocker

« Reply #704 on: May 06, 2007, 11:42:17 PM »

Is that darknemus in the pic?

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #705 on: May 06, 2007, 11:43:22 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=9253677

This is Mister Saint Laurent... I'm sure he is a figment of darknemus' imagination as well.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #706 on: May 06, 2007, 11:45:06 PM »

Can someone bring me up to speed? I tried readin it but I keep gettin confused. What are we talkin about?

peace

1) Lisa has an ass that would make Richard Nixon blush, and feels this gives her the right to make fun of overweight posters.

2) A particularly sad con artist has once again resurfaced like a bad fungal infection, to inform us of his above average aptitude that has haunted him since childhood. In a moment of creativity, sheer wit, and ingenuity he was able to single handedly con the leaks from the evil hoarders (please do not confuse this with George Bush's "Evil Doers"-they are two different groups you see), whose leader just so happens to reside in Sweden.

3) This main hoarder ( I'll call "farmo")  has been duping his fans since day one, holding onto the much anticipated release of Chinese Democracy for a select few (including cells in Greece and throughout the UK) to appreciate, while enforcing gestapo style tactics on his own board for those who merely whisper "leaks".

4) Lawyer are coming into work early tomorrow, and the RIAA has already filed suit against one of HTGTHs youngest posters "D."

The shit is hitting the fan.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #707 on: May 06, 2007, 11:48:29 PM »

just send a "donation" of $20 or more to darknemus and he'll get it out to ya.  it'll be the mail. he promises.  smoking

You really all should have gotten together and reported it. I am in Florida and would be willing to put something together, assuming everybody got on board and gave me enough information-yes I'm serious.

Once you ask somebody to mail you money under false pretenses it become a federal offense: mail fraud. Very serious.

Edit: Statute of limitations leaves you plenty of time to prosecute this lying sack of shit for stealing your money.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 11:52:10 PM by M_SL » Logged
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #708 on: May 06, 2007, 11:51:51 PM »

^i think his wife took care of it already by refunding money or mailing DVDs.   I wasn't involved in it at all, I just watched from the sidelines..  but I agree something really should have been done at the time.
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #709 on: May 06, 2007, 11:59:54 PM »

hahah, this shit is more entertaining than the actual music. 

Our own little internet soap opera.  Not sad, but rather beautiful.  Someone needs to write a book on this.  I already printed out MSL's story and put it in a file.  Even if it is all lies, it's still a terrific story with, surprisingly, a decent moral in the end. 

I can't wait to read it 5 yrs from now when everything, hopefully, is over.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #710 on: May 07, 2007, 12:01:22 AM »

oooooooh ok.  i remember those posts.  that was a scam i take it?  how many people got F'ed over?  this guy sounds like a total douche.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #711 on: May 07, 2007, 12:04:11 AM »

hahah, this shit is more entertaining than the actual music. 

Our own little internet soap opera.  Not sad, but rather beautiful.  Someone needs to write a book on this.  I already printed out MSL's story and put it in a file.  Even if it is all lies, it's still a terrific story with, surprisingly, a decent moral in the end. 

I can't wait to read it 5 yrs from now when everything, hopefully, is over.

i totally agree.  someone write up this DVD mail fraud story, i wanna know all the details!  And i recall hearing references to a "latigo"...that story sounds like it could be good as well.

i need a hobby. haha  hihi

Lostrose
Rocker

This here is my hetero-lifemate, Silent Bob.

« Reply #712 on: May 07, 2007, 12:05:24 AM »

Can someone bring me up to speed? I tried readin it but I keep gettin confused. What are we talkin about?

peace

1) Lisa has an ass that would make Richard Nixon blush, and feels this gives her the right to make fun of overweight posters.

2) A particularly sad con artist has once again resurfaced like a bad fungal infection, to inform us of his above average aptitude that has haunted him since childhood. In a moment of creativity, sheer wit, and ingenuity he was able to single handedly con the leaks from the evil hoarders (please do not confuse this with George Bush's "Evil Doers"-they are two different groups you see), whose leader just so happens to reside in Sweden.

3) This main hoarder ( I'll call "farmo")? has been duping his fans since day one, holding onto the much anticipated release of Chinese Democracy for a select few (including cells in Greece and throughout the UK) to appreciate, while enforcing gestapo style tactics on his own board for those who merely whisper "leaks".

4) Lawyer are coming into work early tomorrow, and the RIAA has already filed suit against one of HTGTHs youngest posters "D."

good shit. ?im laughing over here, ill be honest. ?

I guess, I guess, I guess I never fuckin' learn...
ILoveGNRandPhysics
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #713 on: May 07, 2007, 12:05:49 AM »

peace

3) This main hoarder ( I'll call "farmo")  has been duping his fans since day one, holding onto the much anticipated release of Chinese Democracy for a select few (including cells in Greece and throughout the UK) to appreciate, while enforcing gestapo style tactics on his own board for those who merely whisper "leaks".

Holy shit that was funny.  rofl rofl rofl rofl

BUT - We have no proof of anything at all...

No trees were killed in the making of this post; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
SLCPUNK
« Reply #714 on: May 07, 2007, 12:10:50 AM »

i totally agree.  someone write up this DVD mail fraud story, i wanna know all the details!  And i recall hearing references to a "latigo"...that story sounds like it could be good as well.

i need a hobby. haha  hihi

Brother, it's all the same guy: Dark, Latigo, MSL......all the same swindler.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #715 on: May 07, 2007, 12:14:12 AM »

peace

3) This main hoarder ( I'll call "farmo")? has been duping his fans since day one, holding onto the much anticipated release of Chinese Democracy for a select few (including cells in Greece and throughout the UK) to appreciate, while enforcing gestapo style tactics on his own board for those who merely whisper "leaks".

Holy shit that was funny.? rofl rofl rofl rofl

I am sure SLC will send you a pic of my ass if it is required Grin

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #716 on: May 07, 2007, 12:16:09 AM »

peace

Holy shit that was funny.  rofl rofl rofl rofl

I am sure SLC will send you a pic of my ass if it is required Grin

I sure I have a pic laying around some were.....must fit erg to post it....

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #717 on: May 07, 2007, 12:16:28 AM »

Has something been going on today?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #718 on: May 07, 2007, 12:18:44 AM »

Has something been going on today?

LOL, nothing out of the ordinary no.

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #719 on: May 07, 2007, 12:19:47 AM »

i totally agree.? someone write up this DVD mail fraud story, i wanna know all the details!? And i recall hearing references to a "latigo"...that story sounds like it could be good as well.

i need a hobby. haha? hihi

Brother, it's all the same guy: Dark, Latigo, MSL......all the same swindler.

Actually Latigo still posts on this board under her new name... Still from Finland, not Florida.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: