Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 01:44:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228119 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276013 times)
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #680 on: May 06, 2007, 10:30:18 PM »

obviously they are having some internal trouble!

From FrozenInferno at mygnr:

i dont know whats going on either. this latest guns reincarnated had more than 2 admins... today they tried to remove me as admin (im the one who first made the forum!!!) but i didnt let that happen. instead the other admins deleted topics that contained some leaks and then disabled the forum for a little bit. and now this. God i hope its a tasteless joke.........

Does Frozen own the domain? It seems more likely that the guy hosting the board on his site pulled it down for whatever reason.

Yay! Rosa parks walked to the front of the bus!!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
« Reply #681 on: May 06, 2007, 10:34:03 PM »

i dont know whats going on either. this latest guns reincarnated had more than 2 admins... today they tried to remove me as admin (im the one who first made the forum!!!) but i didnt let that happen. instead the other admins deleted topics that contained some leaks and then disabled the forum for a little bit. and now this. God i hope its a tasteless joke.........

Does Frozen own the domain? It seems more likely that the guy hosting the board on his site pulled it down for whatever reason.

Allow me to be the first to say "huh?"
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #682 on: May 06, 2007, 10:37:42 PM »

Google: Rosa Parks

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #683 on: May 06, 2007, 10:38:44 PM »

I read the first few paragraphs on the first page and all I got out of it was someone offered "fake" money, but ended up getting the songs somehow?? ?SOMEONE PLEASE SUM-UP THESE 35 pages!
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #684 on: May 06, 2007, 10:41:21 PM »

MSL lied to some people to get leaks.  He says they've had them for a while.  He's also got an IQ of 155, which is very high.  He wanted to be sure you got that part about his IQ.  That's why he started his story about GNR leaks with several paragraphs about his IQ.

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
« Reply #685 on: May 06, 2007, 10:41:36 PM »

Google: Rosa Parks

Oh right, I don't know who Rosa Parks is, that's why it makes no sense. Thanks for clearing that right up.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #686 on: May 06, 2007, 10:44:34 PM »

LOL moothergoose...I saw the pic of him with Stars Wars and Spiderman in the background...what a tool.  I hope all GN'R fans aren't like that, make us look extremely bad...
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #687 on: May 06, 2007, 10:45:37 PM »

did u say his IQ is 155?  I think I may have heard that somewhere once or twice before but I cant be sure. 
MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #688 on: May 06, 2007, 10:46:44 PM »

LOL moothergoose...I saw the pic of him with Stars Wars and Spiderman in the background...what a tool. I hope all GN'R fans aren't like that, make us look extremely bad...

That's not him. That's darknemos, a complete scumbag who scammed a ton of people almost a year ago when trying to raise some money to distribute the Hammerstine dvds.

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #689 on: May 06, 2007, 10:47:27 PM »

Axl has put it out there (through his laywers) that leaking any unfinished GnR song over the internet is not cool. Please respect his wishes and do the right thing..........

You wouldn't want the same thing done to you!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #690 on: May 06, 2007, 11:02:37 PM »

LOL moothergoose...I saw the pic of him with Stars Wars and Spiderman in the background...what a tool. I hope all GN'R fans aren't like that, make us look extremely bad...

That's not him. That's darknemos, a complete scumbag who scammed a ton of people almost a year ago when trying to raise some money to distribute the Hammerstine dvds.

That is the same person.

Dark is MSL without a doubt. Same scam artist, different shell game, different name. His MO is pretty obvious.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 11:05:07 PM by M_SL » Logged
MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #691 on: May 06, 2007, 11:05:03 PM »

Ahhhhh.
I didn't realize that. But I can you this. If that jag-leg thinks anyone believes he has a 155 IQ (which really don't mean shit other than that you can take a test), he's dumber than I originally thought he was.

That is the same person!!!!

Dark is MSL.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #692 on: May 06, 2007, 11:06:18 PM »

Ahhhhh.
I didn't realize that. But I can you this. If that jag-leg thinks anyone believes he has a 155 IQ (which really don't mean shit other than that you can take a test), he's dumber than I originally thought he was.

He's stupid as the day is long, the only people who are dumber are the ones who believe the shit he shovels.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #693 on: May 06, 2007, 11:09:55 PM »

HERE IS YOUR SAINT LAURENT ENJOYING HIS FAVORITE BEVERAGE YOU BUNCH OF PISSANTS!

Gekko exposing the face of a two bit hoodwinking con man, pick a scam, any scam.........

Edit: Hey chineseblues, can you put "Wanted by the RIAA" across that?  rofl rofl rofl
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 11:12:42 PM by M_SL » Logged
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #694 on: May 06, 2007, 11:15:01 PM »

I'll pick the 'any scam' and I hope he is drinking DIET coke...Gekko should sell him some shares in sunblock hihi

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #695 on: May 06, 2007, 11:28:35 PM »

its not cool to make fun of people because they are overweight.   i am overweight. 

its cool to make fun of people because they are scam artist douchebags.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #696 on: May 06, 2007, 11:30:35 PM »

its not cool to make fun of people because they are overweight.   i am overweight. 

How 'bout making fun of a scam artist douche that wears a pirate hat? You aren't a pirate are you?

Edit: I'd like to take this moment to apologize to any other members currently wearing an eye patch as well, thank you.

Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #697 on: May 06, 2007, 11:31:02 PM »

its not cool to make fun of people because they are overweight.? ?i am overweight.?

all is fair with asses like that...plus my ass is bigger then yours any day ok

Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #698 on: May 06, 2007, 11:32:00 PM »

Can someone bring me up to speed? I tried readin it but I keep gettin confused. What are we talkin about?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
SLCPUNK
« Reply #699 on: May 06, 2007, 11:33:21 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: