Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 08:14:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276504 times)
sladdi
Headliner

« Reply #620 on: May 06, 2007, 07:15:48 PM »

"in the end, everyone gets what they deserve"

hihi
More Famous Than Almost
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #621 on: May 06, 2007, 07:18:59 PM »

LMFAO @ Jarmo in hiding.

rofl
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #622 on: May 06, 2007, 07:22:33 PM »

Unfortunately me and gnrsucks only got to know when the songs were out when cd, blues and irs were already sent to MSL. At least we prevented ?better? and other things to get out there. The guy who made the guitar deal (it was 3000 not 6000, why do people tend to exaggerate when they?re telling a story?) told me, and showed me that email, that he asked MSL to cancel the birthday present, since he was sending him the demos with the condition of not being leaked

Screw that!  Who do you people think you are to decide who gets the leaks?  And trying to personally benefit off of it as well.  Everyone else just wants to hear music. 
« Reply #623 on: May 06, 2007, 07:27:07 PM »

I notice that frozen's forum seems to be having problems. Completely unrelated, I'm sure.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #624 on: May 06, 2007, 07:32:33 PM »

LMFAO @ Jarmo in hiding.

rofl

He's not hiding.

He never had a reason to hide, which was proven by grabaraxl's response to these ridiculous lies...

He is enjoying this though...

SLCPUNK
« Reply #625 on: May 06, 2007, 07:37:49 PM »

LMFAO @ Jarmo in hiding.

rofl

Why would anybody even bother to respond to such utter nonsense from a bunch of people who aren't intelligent enough to even understand they are being duped, much less accept any reply he offers.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #626 on: May 06, 2007, 07:39:38 PM »

LMFAO @ Jarmo in hiding.

rofl

He's not hiding.

He never had a reason to hide, which was proven by grabaraxl's response to these ridiculous lies...

even I don`t care  about Jarmo having leaks or not, I don`t really think that grabar`s answer did anything good to "repair" either his nor Jarmo`s image...the reactions were, lets say not so positive, where he posted his thread originally. Anyways, just my humble opinion...
ironfin
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #627 on: May 06, 2007, 07:48:46 PM »

this whole thing is fascinating! Does this sort of shit happen anywhere else on the net??
« Reply #628 on: May 06, 2007, 07:49:58 PM »

this whole thing is fascinating! Does this sort of shit happen anywhere else on the net??

Does it happen anywhere else?! I'm pretty sure that petty larceny, ego trips and arguments are what the internet is for.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #629 on: May 06, 2007, 07:56:45 PM »

LMFAO @ Jarmo in hiding.

rofl

He's not hiding.

even I don`t care  about Jarmo having leaks or not, I don`t really think that grabar`s answer did anything good to "repair" either his nor Jarmo`s image...the reactions were, lets say not so positive, where he posted his thread originally. Anyways, just my humble opinion...

Unfortunately that's what seperates our forum from others.

BP got offended cause someone implied that he had something to do with all this.

Since you're reading cd.com you know what people say about Jarmo all the time there. Noone reacts or stops them from attacking Jarmo.

If they wanna call it freedom of speech, that's their right. To me it doesn't have anything to do with freedom of speech...

It's one thing to have the right to your opinion and another to attack and call names someone you've never met or never will. But I guess as we have our rules here, they have or don't have their rules there.

Grabaraxl said the truth. People choose to believe the one who lied.

I'll say it again. Everyone will get what he/she deserves.

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #630 on: May 06, 2007, 08:08:53 PM »

Jarmo accepting leaks? Hahaha life is so funny.  Grin
jah772
« Reply #631 on: May 06, 2007, 08:10:07 PM »

Anyone who hoarded songs or had access to songs, regardless if whether they leaked them or not, should still draw the ire of the band. It is hypocritical to preach to people about "honoring the band" and "respecting Axl's wishes" when you yourself have access to the songs.

I think Jarmo runs a pretty tight ship here, and I admire him for being such a devoted fan. I don't like the way he handles people who break the rules (he is very curt with them, in my experience), but I like that he sticks to his guns.

I really hope he had no knowledge of the "hoarders" and that all the mods and administration here are free of the same blame. It would just be a disgrace to other fans, and the community if these accusations were true.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 08:14:18 PM by jah772 » Logged
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #632 on: May 06, 2007, 08:13:14 PM »

Anyone who hoarded songs or had access to songs, regardless if whether they leaked them or not, should still draw the ire of the band. It is hypocritical to preach to people about "honoring the band" and "respecting Axl's wishes" when you yourself have access to the songs.

Let Axl and the band decide if Jarmo is good enough for them or not.

Judge yourself only... Not someone you have no clue about.

Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #633 on: May 06, 2007, 08:16:42 PM »

There is not one single soul in all gnr forums who hasn't listened to (at least some of) the leaks.

Once a song is leaked, it will be all over the net sooner or later. It's inevitable and I don't see a point in this whole recrimination thing.

We are all responsible for this, the whole discussion is in vain in my opinion.  peace
jah772
« Reply #634 on: May 06, 2007, 08:18:23 PM »

Let Axl and the band decide if Jarmo is good enough for them or not.

Judge yourself only... Not someone you have no clue about.

I'm not trying to judge Jarmo or the mods here (and I just modified my post), but I don't see how its okay if, hypothetically, people in power over these forums, regardless of which forum, had access to this without telling other fans. There are fans and then there are fans. We should all be equal. It isn't about who is in tighter with the band or who has correspondance with them, but its about our common love for the music this band makes. I would be personally insulted if these things turn out to be true, just because it disheartens me about the community, which up unto a year or two ago, aside from the old band v. new band argument, was generally peaceful.

There is something magical about going to a concert with other people who all love the same band as you do, and share the same intrests. We should all share the same excitement about the new cd, and the same committment and loyalty to eachother and our common intrest
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 08:20:31 PM by jah772 » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #635 on: May 06, 2007, 08:18:54 PM »

I'll say it again. Everyone will get what he/she deserves.

It's been a while, but didn't Axl's lawyers take action against "Latigo"?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #636 on: May 06, 2007, 08:21:59 PM »

I'm not trying to judge Jarmo or the mods here (and I just modified my post), but I don't see how its okay if, hypothetically, people in power over these forums, regardless of which forum, had access to this without telling other fans. There are fans and then there are fans. We should all be equal. It isn't about who is in tighter with the band or who has correspondance with them, but its about our common love for the music this band makes. I would be personally insulted if these things turn out to be true, just because it disheartens me about the community, which up unto a year or two ago, aside from the old band v. new band argument, was generally peaceful.

Well you are taking the words of a two bit hack, an (im)poster who has lied, cheated and stolen from other members, and has a track record a mile long. It would do you a huge disservice to allow somebody like that to plant any hypothetic situation in your mind for you to contemplate. But if you like to, then be my guest.
« Reply #637 on: May 06, 2007, 08:22:54 PM »

I really hope he had no knowledge of the "hoarders" and that all the mods and administration here are free of the same blame. It would just be a disgrace to other fans, and the community if these accusations were true.

Who cares, really? Who has what demo is totally irrelevant to the running of the website and the board.
Axl Rose's Guns
Opening Act

W. A. R. is good for everyone

« Reply #638 on: May 06, 2007, 08:24:38 PM »

Phrozen's site, gnrnews.com, has been taken over by the RIAA! Damn

Gotta One Way Ticket To Your Suicide
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #639 on: May 06, 2007, 08:25:17 PM »

Phrozen's site, gnrnews.com, has been taken over by the RIAA! Damn

What's RIAA?