Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 09:31:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276595 times)
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #600 on: May 06, 2007, 06:12:29 PM »

for the 10th time...
thats not MSL!!!!

Of course it is.........

Edit: Wait...who?
isnt that darknemus?!

Don't even try to say it's not the same person, you are smarter than that........aren't you?

nope. I'm not smarter than that, since I dont know either of the guys.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #601 on: May 06, 2007, 06:15:32 PM »

aparently the guy or MSL or who ever is grabaraxl read my post ^

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #602 on: May 06, 2007, 06:20:49 PM »

This has turned into the funniest thread I've read in ages.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #603 on: May 06, 2007, 06:26:41 PM »

This has turned into the funniest thread I've read in ages.

We must joke under the radar it appears.

Beware of the mods!

I think they can read minds........ Shocked Shocked Shocked
Lucky
Legend

« Reply #604 on: May 06, 2007, 06:27:51 PM »

I think these are quite fucked up days.
nothing good can come out of all of this.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
St_Jimmyuk
VIP

Im Right next door to hell...

« Reply #605 on: May 06, 2007, 06:30:15 PM »

yeah this thread is just turning into the same thing everyone has just read only without the leaks and the deceit (unless its a fabrocated story) as everyone is going crazy over lies and who actually has the leaks and turning against each other

at the end of the day the leaks are now out if you want them you can find them if not don't get them nothing can be done now except removing all the obvious ways of getting them which fair enough they should not really be advertised so the mods can remove them (like they do) but does it really matter who leaked what or who has access to what? the point is they do and you don't so its just something that needs to be lived with until someone decides to leak more and/if the album is realeased.

thats my view any how

- They call me Lenny...... But that's not my name, that's not my name.
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #606 on: May 06, 2007, 06:32:16 PM »

i don't really see what the big prob is.. i mean anyone that was going to to buy the album is still going to buy it.. once the album is released.. then it will be so easy to download.. that the people that weren't going to buy it anyways. will just down load it.. so these leaks are just giveing a fans a glimps as to what to expect.. 99% of the buying public don't even know about the leaks anyways.. i think the concern about this hurting the band is a bit over stated.. if anythign.. its free exposure for the band..
Lucky
Legend

« Reply #607 on: May 06, 2007, 06:35:52 PM »

i don't really see what the big prob is.. i mean anyone that was going to to buy the album is still going to buy it.. once the album is released.. then it will be so easy to download.. that the people that weren't going to buy it anyways. will just down load it.. so these leaks are just giveing a fans a glimps as to what to expect.. 99% of the buying public don't even know about the leaks anyways.. i think the concern about this hurting the band is a bit over stated.. if anythign.. its free exposure for the band..

it's like someone fucking your daughter at the age of 12...
they're going to fuck her anyway... so whats the problem?

this might have been a little vulgar... but you understand what I'm trying to say.

samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #608 on: May 06, 2007, 06:38:28 PM »

it's like someone fucking your daughter at the age of 12...
they're going to fuck her anyway... so whats the problem?

this might have been a little vulgar... but you understand what I'm trying to say.

thatsa abit sick tho... any need for that ?

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
St_Jimmyuk
VIP

Im Right next door to hell...

« Reply #609 on: May 06, 2007, 06:38:48 PM »

but there is a massive difference in underage sex and leaking an album i mean even in money terms theres a massive difference (sorry about turning it about money but im a law student damages is what i work in) so there was a point in saying that people who don't want to pay won't pay anyway getting some songs now won't change that and for the people that will pay (hopefully most people) they can still pay and now have the satisfaction that in the last 15 years progress has actually been made

- They call me Lenny...... But that's not my name, that's not my name.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #610 on: May 06, 2007, 06:40:02 PM »

Well the problem is not so much that fans like us, who will buy the album regardless, get their hands on these, but when they start getting played on the radio that's a problem that could turn some people off.  We all know that these are demos, they aren't finished.  Like TWAT and IRS have musical changes and in that sense sound basically finished but pretty it's doubtful those are the final vocals.  Well when they play that on the radio there's going to be a bunch of pricks saying using unfinished, unmixed, unmastered songs to bash the band. 

We have heard how much the music has changed on some songs, like TWAT is quite different, The Blues has changed a lot, IRS has changed greatly since the 1999 version, and so forth.  We are aware enough of the situation to judge these as what they are, songs that are not in their final form.  But other people may not be so well informed and that's where it can harm the band
Lucky
Legend

« Reply #611 on: May 06, 2007, 06:42:28 PM »

I know it was sick... but people here only understand extreme metaphors...

I gave 50 explanations so far why the band might not like the leaks.
not everything is about money or credits or reviews.
some things just hurt on a different sort of level.

here's another of my sick comparations...

"how about 50 guys come and rape you and then tell you... hey... you have a nice ass... why are you so mad about?"

it's intruding on someone elses liberty and privacy in a way... the band has the right to be pissed.

VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #612 on: May 06, 2007, 06:51:39 PM »

dude settle down.. with the rap analogies..  i can see the argument.. that the music is a demo and the band doesn't want unfinished material to be heard..  becase judgements might be unfairly made ect.. well i thought Chinese democracy was a pretty weak track..after hearing live.. at the shows and on boot legs.. it was always one of my least favorite new songs.. now however.. its in the top 2 or three..  i loved madagascare live..but the new madagascar didn't impress me all that much.. but since i'm logical enough to know that .. hey its just a demo.. and i'll be pumped to hear the finished version in 2058 when the album is finally released.. but for now.. this version will have to do because its the best i have available
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #613 on: May 06, 2007, 06:54:54 PM »

Well the problem is not so much that fans like us, who will buy the album regardless, get their hands on these, but when they start getting played on the radio that's a problem that could turn some people off.  We all know that these are demos, they aren't finished.  Like TWAT and IRS have musical changes and in that sense sound basically finished but pretty it's doubtful those are the final vocals.  Well when they play that on the radio there's going to be a bunch of pricks saying using unfinished, unmixed, unmastered songs to bash the band. 

We have heard how much the music has changed on some songs, like TWAT is quite different, The Blues has changed a lot, IRS has changed greatly since the 1999 version, and so forth.  We are aware enough of the situation to judge these as what they are, songs that are not in their final form.  But other people may not be so well informed and that's where it can harm the band

That is exactly the point! I guess the Gunners camp is mostly annoyed because of the Demo character that some people can use to bash GnR.
Anyways it is partly their own fault, cause somewhere along the line they must not have shown enough attention so the demos could be stolen. And if GnR would have put a little more effort in reaching out to their fans, the demand and appreciation for the leakers might not be so high now!
Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #614 on: May 06, 2007, 06:55:42 PM »

which band member is stupid enough to carry around these mixes anyway... you hear about stolen demos all the time and theres no way I can see Axl being allright with a bandmember carrying around 9 "Chinese Democracy" tracks unfinished or not. I'm sure the band member didn't think it would get stolen, but you take that chance if it's on a cd.

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #615 on: May 06, 2007, 06:57:42 PM »

Obviously the band has a right to be pissed, but what's done is done. ?I just hope this doesn't delay the album release any more. ?The songs all sound great. ?I understand the band not wanting people to hear "unfinished" music. ?But for the most part the response has been overwhelmingly positive. ?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #616 on: May 06, 2007, 07:05:24 PM »

Obviously the band has a right to be pissed, but what's done is done.  I just hope this doesn't delay the album release any more.  The songs all sound great.  I understand the band not wanting people to hear "unfinished" music.  But for the most part the response has been overwhelmingly positive. 

Well logic says to release the album asap before even more shit leaches. But when did ever something logical in the world of GnR happen?
sladdi
Headliner

« Reply #617 on: May 06, 2007, 07:08:56 PM »

There is one admin out there who beleives he belongs to an ELITE club and tries to make people think he is important and aspire they kiss his ass, fight his enemies.....with the hinted promise these people will become his groupies.....
This admin hinted awhile ago certain elite members of the GN'R community have had all these leaks for a while now.....He hinted he is among the elites.....Why? To gain attention and clicks on his site.
That admin is NOT Jarmo.
In fact, that admin is so jelous of Jarmo (as many of you are), that he'd use every possible chance to take shots at Jarmo....even if that means ganging up with hoarders and the leakers, posting blatant lies on his site, urging people to attack Jarmo..
You don's see the conspiracy??
The truth is, some people try everything possible to try to convince not only fans but (and more importantly) the band camp that Jarmo is a fraud and they should ditch him and instead use them - those "other" more superiour channels of communication as an intermediary to the fans.......
That other admin even calls himself the "Godfather".......fucking pathetic

And if you haven't noticed it was some of his minions who started this thread on this board and keep stirring the bowl of shit...

i'm replying here because i find it utterly tasteless of you to throw around such accusations. if you could at least back that up with anything... as far as i know Sean (BP) has gotten in an argument with Jarmo that was based on a misunderstanding to some degree and that's about it.

i tried to stay out of the whole thing as i have _absolutely_ nothing to do with leaking anything or supporting the sharing of leaks - now i'm being told to fuck off because supposedly i have kept the leaks to myself for a long time? you have not read a word from me in any of the threads related to the leaks and i have never been given ANY leaks in advance, nor i have asked anyone for them. even IF somebody had sent them to me (for whatever reasons)... you think it would have been ok to make it available to the public against all reason?

you can't possibly be THAT fucking stupid...

i don't see how Jarmo can be a target here either...
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #618 on: May 06, 2007, 07:10:44 PM »

to get the heat off of this site.

Apparently, after grabaraxl's last letter, there's no heat on this site.

But people always jump into conclusions...

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #619 on: May 06, 2007, 07:11:57 PM »

There is one admin out there who beleives he belongs to an ELITE club and tries to make people think he is important and aspire they kiss his ass, fight his enemies.....with the hinted promise these people will become his groupies.....
This admin hinted awhile ago certain elite members of the GN'R community have had all these leaks for a while now.....He hinted he is among the elites.....Why? To gain attention and clicks on his site.
That admin is NOT Jarmo.
In fact, that admin is so jelous of Jarmo (as many of you are), that he'd use every possible chance to take shots at Jarmo....even if that means ganging up with hoarders and the leakers, posting blatant lies on his site, urging people to attack Jarmo..
You don's see the conspiracy??
The truth is, some people try everything possible to try to convince not only fans but (and more importantly) the band camp that Jarmo is a fraud and they should ditch him and instead use them - those "other" more superiour channels of communication as an intermediary to the fans.......
That other admin even calls himself the "Godfather".......fucking pathetic

And if you haven't noticed it was some of his minions who started this thread on this board and keep stirring the bowl of shit...

i'm replying here because i find it utterly tasteless of you to throw around such accusations. if you could at least back that up with anything... as far as i know Sean (BP) has gotten in an argument with Jarmo that was based on a misunderstanding to some degree and that's about it.

i tried to stay out of the whole thing as i have _absolutely_ nothing to do with leaking anything or supporting the sharing of leaks - now i'm being told to fuck off because supposedly i have kept the leaks to myself for a long time? you have not read a word from me in any of the threads related to the leaks and i have never been given ANY leaks in advance, nor i have asked anyone for them. even IF somebody had sent them to me (for whatever reasons)... you think it would have been ok to make it available to the public against all reason?

you can't possibly be THAT fucking stupid...

i don't see how Jarmo can be a target here either...

The person that told you to fuck off got a negative karma.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: