Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 09:53:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276614 times)
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #580 on: May 06, 2007, 04:19:26 PM »

someone needs to write up a history of all the leaks and all of the "insider" stories and claims....
I think "knut" at gnrnation still does that, thats an exellent site for downloads (legal ones) too peace
I'm at gnrsource.com now. Haven't done that since the like 10 IRS leaks in '05.  beer

do you have a link to your best material?  i have nothing else to do today except listen to some songs and what not Smiley

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #581 on: May 06, 2007, 04:20:07 PM »

well he could ask for a bigger pay day though since he would be playing for roles. who ever would play him that is.

He'd do it for free man, he'd do it for the GnR community!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #582 on: May 06, 2007, 04:20:45 PM »

someone needs to write up a history of all the leaks and all of the "insider" stories and claims....

these stories are better than anything on TV right now  hihi

The secret portugal GNR fan club is like something out of the Da Vinchi code!  rofl

Yeah actually the movie might be way better than the Da Vinci code!

Chinese Democracy: The conspiracy, the lies and the madness behind the curtain

who would play the main characters?

seriously, i would love to see a write up on wikipedia about all of the more "famous" HTGTH posters....

I call dibs on Vince Vaughn to play me.

You're money baby....

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #583 on: May 06, 2007, 04:21:32 PM »

these stories are better than anything on TV right now? hihi

The secret portugal GNR fan club is like something out of the Da Vinchi code!? rofl

Yeah actually the movie might be way better than the Da Vinci code!

Chinese Democracy: The conspiracy, the lies and the madness behind the curtain

who would play the main characters?

seriously, i would love to see a write up on wikipedia about all of the more "famous" HTGTH posters....

I call dibs on Vince Vaughn to play me.

You're money baby....

I don't do it for me....I do it for the little guys with the big digital hearts.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #584 on: May 06, 2007, 04:23:00 PM »

well he could ask for a bigger pay day though since he would be playing for roles. who ever would play him that is.

true, well I call dibs on his money then .

fuck the community I just want to get paid and laid.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #585 on: May 06, 2007, 04:24:27 PM »

true, well I call dibs on his money then .

fuck the community I just want to get paid and laid.

Thats touching.....I almost got teary...lol.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Gordon Gekko
Banned
Headliner

Blue Horseshoe loves GnR

« Reply #586 on: May 06, 2007, 04:25:49 PM »

I'm sorry but what is the point of this thread, a GNR fan stole a cd from when they toured in portugal and wants to sell the songs ?

I have the entire album for trade, please PM me with your social security number, Mother's maiden name, and the name of your first pet. I will be happy to include the "Ten Secrets To Success Gold Packet-first edition" along with this unreleased CD. In order to ensure you are serious please include your check routing number along with the bank account number.

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #587 on: May 06, 2007, 04:27:28 PM »

I'm sorry but what is the point of this thread, a GNR fan stole a cd from when they toured in portugal and wants to sell the songs ?

I have the entire album for trade, please PM me with your social security number, Mother's maiden name, and the name of your first pet. I will be happy to include the "Ten Secrets To Success Gold Packet-first edition" along with this unreleased CD. In order to ensure you are serious please include your check routing number along with the bank account number.

Would it help if I included the last 3 digits on the back of all of my credit cards as well?  Grin

Gordon Gekko
Banned
Headliner

Blue Horseshoe loves GnR

« Reply #588 on: May 06, 2007, 04:33:48 PM »

Would it help if I included the last 3 digits on the back of all of my credit cards as well?  Grin

Those three digits represent a commitment to success-you are on the path to financial freedom! Along with the unreleased CD and "Ten Secrets To Success Gold Packet-first edition" I will include a month's supply of "Jethro Tull's Get a Dick as Thick as a Brick Formula Hard-on Jell", available in mint or ginger snap flavored roll-on applicators, only from Gordon Gekko Enterprises. PM me for more details.

LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #589 on: May 06, 2007, 04:55:11 PM »

Oooh, a long post with decent grammar from a guy who uses some 200 words in describing how smart he is. I can't see how his statement  could possibly be seen as not true.

What sort of a bridge are we talking about and if i pay extra, would it be possible to have it transported to Finland?

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
BP
Rocker

Every time i think i'm out, they pull me back in

« Reply #590 on: May 06, 2007, 04:55:27 PM »

oh my good how much mygnr sucks (if that is true) Lips Sealed
(LOL)

He's not talking about mygnr...

Oh you are saying cd.com right...? ?because I talk about htgth on there and bash them?? ?man I run my site and yea I am proud of what it has become and I love the people there but find me one post talking about this forum or you or your mods or anybody from this site.? ?I don't ...? ?I spend my time managing my site and do it well. I don't have time to come on here or other forums at all and it's the last thing from my mind. My name has no right in this thread and is not about forum competition.?

Yea I made a comment that I am the godfather in a thread that has nothing to do with you or here. To the person who said that with their 'theory's'... get a sense of humor? ok.

as per the post for vess being copied over here, I spoke to vess 3 times in my life. I know nothing about him or he knows nothing about our board any more than any other member. So stop trying to prove anything with garbage or with me to get the heat off of this site. I have nothing to do with htgth or the leaks.?

byyyyyyye?

-BP
ChineseDemocracy.com

axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #591 on: May 06, 2007, 05:05:03 PM »

Ah, the perils of being a Guns n' Roses fan ... NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!? hihi

I think my favourite part of this story is that there apparently is a small time wrestler named Mister Saint Laurent!? rofl? It'd be hilarious if this is the same guy.

One thing I don't get about this theory that Darknemus and MSL are the same person: why wouldn't Darknemus just break this story himself? He's done it before. And some info (like the rebuttal from Portugal) suggests that MSL is telling the truth, even though some of his facts are wrong.

We have these (will be on the album) -

Better
Chinese Democracy
IRS
Madagascar
The Blues
There Was a Time

And these (will possibly be on the album) -

Catcher in The Rye
Riyadh and The Bedouins

Wait a minute, are you suggesting that there is a demo for Rhiad and the Bedouins out there?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 05:06:38 PM by axlsalinger » Logged

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #592 on: May 06, 2007, 05:10:56 PM »

For SLC......  rofl

Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #593 on: May 06, 2007, 05:37:31 PM »

For all you people saying that Axl doesn't want us listening to unfinished songs...

Every leak we have is of a song we have already heard.. There really isn't anything new that has leaked!
The only thing is that the new leaks sound "finished", so it would make sence he is happier with us listening to the improved and FUCKING AWESOME versions of the songs we already love!

MSL=Axl ?! hihi

Like peeing clouds!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #594 on: May 06, 2007, 05:43:51 PM »

For SLC......  rofl

Yea!!!

Gawd bless you!!!!

rofl rofl rofl
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #595 on: May 06, 2007, 05:47:18 PM »

for the 10th time...
thats not MSL!!!!

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
SLCPUNK
« Reply #596 on: May 06, 2007, 05:48:10 PM »

for the 10th time...
thats not MSL!!!!

Of course it is.........

Edit: Wait...who?
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #597 on: May 06, 2007, 05:58:25 PM »

for the 10th time...
thats not MSL!!!!

Of course it is.........

isnt that darknemus?!

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
SLCPUNK
« Reply #598 on: May 06, 2007, 05:59:02 PM »

for the 10th time...
thats not MSL!!!!

Of course it is.........

isnt that darknemus?!

Don't even try to say it's not the same person, you are smarter than that........aren't you?
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #599 on: May 06, 2007, 06:06:55 PM »

hey was this posted already?

First off all let me introduce myself since I usually don?t even visit CD.com.

You may know me as grabaraxl form the HTGTH forum, been a fan of gn?r since 88, big fan actually. Go check the ?Madagascar? post if you're curious and you?ll find I?m 100% against leaks, selling demos or whatever else is go on. I?ve been PM?ed a lot and I never ever gave a reply to anybody concerning the demos.

I?ve been trying to get the story straight since I?m Portuguese and totally aware of who had these demos, and since I got them in first hand, I know where they came from and how did they end up where they are.

Here are some points that I feel that need to be cleared up from MSL?s post:

As far as I know, there isn?t a ?Secret Portuguese Community?, or any inferiority complex from Portuguese (or any other country) gnr fans. Just the whole concept of a specific group of people living on any given region having any kind of complex about being fans of a band is just something I would never thought anybody could imagine. But anyways?

Nobody stole a CD from gnr, or from a gnr member girlfriend. As far I know all gn?r members could be gay or in a convent, I never knew any of their girlfriends and the whole story about the songs coming from a girlfriend is just completely bullshit. MSL could have said it came from a band member dog and he would be close to the real thing.

Me and gnrsucks are big friends, he got a bunch of songs last year by email from someone just out of nothing, because gnrsucks.com happens to be a successful site and he has good connections within gnr?s fan base.
Man, I?ve spoken to guys in LA in 2000 that already had listened to some CD tracks, so this and more shit must be out there for quite a while. So someone was kind enough to remember gnrsucks and emailed some demos to the ?admin? email on that site. We didn?t get the songs from any ?spain? guy who turned out to be Portuguese after all.

Gnr Sucks didn?t send any songs to any other Admin, and it?s just absurd to think that he would do it just to be ?cool? with them, especially Jarmo. We know Jarmo personally since he was here for the gn?r show in 2006, we did hang out with him and other cool fans with whom we have kept normal relationships. He?s a cool guy, and an extremely dedicated fan, who has nothing to do with this story. Somehow some people just hate him since he has pretty successful board and seem to try to get any chance to put his name on any shit.

Unfortunately me and gnrsucks only got to know when the songs were out when cd, blues and irs were already sent to MSL. At least we prevented ?better? and other things to get out there. The guy who made the guitar deal (it was 3000 not 6000, why do people tend to exaggerate when they?re telling a story?) told me, and showed me that email, that he asked MSL to cancel the birthday present, since he was sending him the demos with the condition of not being leaked.
Once the deal was broken by MSL he didn?t want anything else from him since he doesn?t want to be involved with any leaks.

Like Axl said in Rio 2001, the internet might become a big thrash can, where people try to can each other, even if they are on a same community, in this case the gn?r community.

Someone had the demos. It was clear after darknemus cheated gnrsucks with ?madagascar/prostitute? that some guy or some guys in Portugal had those songs.

MSL was just lucky to abuse someone who was naive enough to fell on his scheme.
If he is as smart as he says he should use his IQ on more useful things to society.

I feel like as if my own songs were stolen, and it isn?t a good feeling. I don?t know how Axl or the band are feeling, but I?m sure it?s worst than me. And that makes me feel even worse.

I just don?t get how someone who claims to be a Gn?R or Axl fan could do something that knows that is gonna hurt him/them. I?m sure it won?t hurt CD?s sales, or its release, but it?ll hurt his heart. It?s his creation; if he wanted these demos to leak he would have done it himself. Even though I had nothing to do directly to the leaks, I just would like to address the band and say that I am sorry for what happened, and that at least we prevented more stuff to get out there as soon as we got to know what was going on.

I could be here insulting MSL or whoever supported him, but I?m more disappointed than angry.

As my policy in HTGTH I won?t reply to PM?s, and I have no intention of even visiting this site anymore, since I disagree with the way they treat the band (although I love the design!).

I?m sure this post was clear enough and I hope people who read MSL?s post will read this just to clear things up.

Thanks for your time

i found it on GNRDaily i didn't feel like serching back through all those pages to see if it was or not. I guess Jarmo had nothing to do with it and is in the same suit as all of us. Which is; hasn't heard CHINESE DEMOCRACY yet peace

so..........what ya'll think?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: