Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 11:43:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276237 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #520 on: May 06, 2007, 03:02:24 PM »

it has leaked

yeah it has, but can we talk about it? hihi
Estranged28
Opening Act

« Reply #521 on: May 06, 2007, 03:02:36 PM »

How many people on this board feel that leaks can and do hurt the pending release of CD?

It seems a lot people don't give a rats ass and use the "I've been waiting 10 years" excuse.

If these songs are a product, and are stolen and then put out to the consumer when they are only say - half done - then that is wrong and illegal.

Just because this is music, it doesn't mean laws don't apply here.

If we were talking about a Coke product, released without the company's consent, when not completed, there would be huge penalties. ?

"But times are hard, our thrills are cheaper.? As your arms get shorter, your pockets get deeper!"
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #522 on: May 06, 2007, 03:02:39 PM »

I kind of believe this guy is taking credit for someone inside the band's work.

Why do we always hear the same songs that have been played "live" already and nothing else?

Why does this guy brag about himself so much and bring up "Darknemus" so much?

I think its very easy to see what's goin on here. The guy has some screws loose and wants attention and is going Raoxsle times 100.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #523 on: May 06, 2007, 03:03:47 PM »

How many people on this board feel that leaks can and do hurt the pending release of CD?

It seems a lot people don't give a rats ass and use the "I've been waiting 10 years" excuse.

If these songs are a product, and are stolen and then put out to the consumer when they are only say - half done - then that is wrong and illegal.

Just because this is music, it doesn't mean laws don't apply here.

If we were talking about a Coke product, released without the company's consent, when not completed, there would be huge penalties. 

I'm not sure. I will buy the album though, even if I listen to the leaks.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #524 on: May 06, 2007, 03:05:41 PM »

It's called common sense. 2+2 = 4.

It's not hard to figure it out.

Common sense? hahaha, this whole "story" is absolute bullshit, created by a dummy for dummies, and you are talking about common sense?

Amazing what people believe. You wouldn't know the truth if it was right in front of your face.

LOL, man you wanna buy a bridge?

Hey cool! The bridge comment again, two for the price of one!

Anyways, your comment about the truth setting you free but pissing you off first was very funny and true.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #525 on: May 06, 2007, 03:08:37 PM »

Axl, if you are reading this.... I will give you a big bag of the finest marijuana money can buy if you PM me the entire CD!  I wont leak it.  I just want it.  I'm a really smart guy.

My IQ is about a 94 and I have a bad case of diareah!  I havent left the bathroom in 3 days.  I am being honest with you.... If I had CD I may just be willing to get of the toilet and hold it in for a while.  At least long enough to listen to it.  I mean... I dont want to die before hearing it.  I'm sure some people have died and will not get that chance.  If you send me the tracks I promise not to let Jarmo or anyone else hear it.  My story started about 3 weeks ago while eating some bad food at Taco Bell.  My ass hasnt really been the same since.  I have a weird feeling Jarmo may have been working at the taco bell.  HE put exlax in all my food.  I cant prove it but My friend that works at McDonalds told me his cousin Gerado works at Del Taco and saw a yet to be named mod from another board having lunch with Bumblefoot.  This must prove something.  Mike Piazza is playing for oakland this season.  Ya know?  Eddie Trunk loves McDonalds.  This is the truth as I know it. 
So axl... like I said... I got a big bag og OG Kush waitin for ya..... all ya got to do is PM me! 
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #526 on: May 06, 2007, 03:08:45 PM »

This was posted on cd:

response from Portugal about ?the whole story?

This is just to clear a bunch of mistakes on mistersaintlaurent?s post.

After all, he started his post with, and I?m quoting, ?when it comes to bullshit, I am king?.
Not saying that the post is totally bullshit, but I made a few phone calls and sent some emails to clear some things up.

First off all let me introduce myself since I usually don?t even visit CD.com.

You may know me as grabaraxl form the HTGTH forum, been a fan of gn?r since 88, big fan actually. Go check the ?Madagascar? post if you're curious and you?ll find I?m 100% against leaks, selling demos or whatever else is go on. I?ve been PM?ed a lot and I never ever gave a reply to anybody concerning the demos.

I?ve been trying to get the story straight since I?m Portuguese and totally aware of who had these demos, and since I got them in first hand, I know where they came from and how did they end up where they are.

Here are some points that I feel that need to be cleared up from MSL?s post:

As far as I know, there isn?t a ?Secret Portuguese Community?, or any inferiority complex from Portuguese (or any other country) gnr fans. Just the whole concept of a specific group of people living on any given region having any kind of complex about being fans of a band is just something I would never thought anybody could imagine. But anyways?

Nobody stole a CD from gnr, or from a gnr member girlfriend. As far I know all gn?r members could be gay or in a convent, I never knew any of their girlfriends and the whole story about the songs coming from a girlfriend is just completely bullshit. MSL could have said it came from a band member dog and he would be close to the real thing.

Me and gnrsucks are big friends, he got a bunch of songs last year by email from someone just out of nothing, because gnrsucks.com happens to be a successful site and he has good connections within gnr?s fan base.
Man, I?ve spoken to guys in LA in 2000 that already had listened to some CD tracks, so this and more shit must be out there for quite a while. So someone was kind enough to remember gnrsucks and emailed some demos to the ?admin? email on that site. We didn?t get the songs from any ?spain? guy who turned out to be Portuguese after all.

Gnr Sucks didn?t send any songs to any other Admin, and it?s just absurd to think that he would do it just to be ?cool? with them, especially Jarmo. We know Jarmo personally since he was here for the gn?r show in 2006, we did hang out with him and other cool fans with whom we have kept normal relationships. He?s a cool guy, and an extremely dedicated fan, who has nothing to do with this story. Somehow some people just hate him since he has pretty successful board and seem to try to get any chance to put his name on any shit.

Unfortunately me and gnrsucks only got to know when the songs were out when cd, blues and irs were already sent to MSL. At least we prevented ?better? and other things to get out there. The guy who made the guitar deal (it was 3000 not 6000, why do people tend to exaggerate when they?re telling a story?) told me, and showed me that email, that he asked MSL to cancel the birthday present, since he was sending him the demos with the condition of not being leaked.
Once the deal was broken by MSL he didn?t want anything else from him since he doesn?t want to be involved with any leaks.

Like Axl said in Rio 2001, the internet might become a big thrash can, where people try to can each other, even if they are on a same community, in this case the gn?r community.

Someone had the demos. It was clear after darknemus cheated gnrsucks with ?madagascar/prostitute? that some guy or some guys in Portugal had those songs.

MSL was just lucky to abuse someone who was naive enough to fell on his scheme.
If he is as smart as he says he should use his IQ on more useful things to society.

I feel like as if my own songs were stolen, and it isn?t a good feeling. I don?t know how Axl or the band are feeling, but I?m sure it?s worst than me. And that makes me feel even worse.

I just don?t get how someone who claims to be a Gn?R or Axl fan could do something that knows that is gonna hurt him/them. I?m sure it won?t hurt CD?s sales, or its release, but it?ll hurt his heart. It?s his creation; if he wanted these demos to leak he would have done it himself. Even though I had nothing to do directly to the leaks, I just would like to address the band and say that I am sorry for what happened, and that at least we prevented more stuff to get out there as soon as we got to know what was going on.

I could be here insulting MSL or whoever supported him, but I?m more disappointed than angry.

As my policy in HTGTH I won?t reply to PM?s, and I have no intention of even visiting this site anymore, since I disagree with the way they treat the band (although I love the design!).

I?m sure this post was clear enough and I hope people who read MSL?s post will read this just to clear things up.

Thanks for your time

disease51883
Rocker

Hey, you caught me in a Coma...

« Reply #527 on: May 06, 2007, 03:15:01 PM »

For the record, there really is a small-time wrestler named Mister Saint Laurent, but I can't confirm or deny that he spends his free time conning Portuguese hoarders, writing like darknemus, and stroking his ego to the praise of the obsessive fans on GNR message boards.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #528 on: May 06, 2007, 03:16:47 PM »

Anyways, your comment about the truth setting you free but pissing you off first was very funny and true.

It's one of my favorite sayings.........
Gordon Gekko
Banned
Headliner

Blue Horseshoe loves GnR

« Reply #529 on: May 06, 2007, 03:18:14 PM »

HERE IS YOUR SAINT LAURENT ENJOYING HIS FAVORITE BEVERAGE YOU BUNCH OF PISSANTS!

Estranged28
Opening Act

« Reply #530 on: May 06, 2007, 03:21:58 PM »

HERE IS YOUR SAINT LAURENT ENJOYING HIS FAVORITE BEVERAGE YOU BUNCH OF PISSANTS!

Is it just me...or does this guy look like he still lives at home with his parents? ?Looks like a kids bedroom, especially with Spiderman in the background on the closet door. ?

"But times are hard, our thrills are cheaper.? As your arms get shorter, your pockets get deeper!"
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #531 on: May 06, 2007, 03:22:31 PM »

This is absolute madness! In all my years as gunners fan, something as crazy as this never has happened before!!!

The Gunners camp will boil and who knows what is gonna happen next. TWAT just leaked and is all over the fuckin place! And it is fucking beautiful!!!!!!!!
MyGnr is nearly down and I am sure that will get their asses sued....
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #532 on: May 06, 2007, 03:27:15 PM »

Yeah, except they aren't sub-standard they are awesome.

I would hazard a guess that few people other than fans would consider an unfinished song 'awesome'.
In that case those people wont like the songs when they come out so it's all the same.. Seriously you can't think that they might not like the leaks but will love the final releases..

Who knows, I've read posts on here from people who've expressed their dislike of a song based solely on leaked clips or bootlegs and then, having gone to a show and heard the band play it live, their opinion has changed.

But to be honest, that wasn't really my point anyway.  When I posted the words "sub-standard", I was referring to the production quality of an unfinished tune, rather than an individual's personal preference as to whether they like the song or not.  And my gripe with these leaks is that so-called fans who are leaking this music are opening GNR's work up to public scrutiny and making the band members vulnerable to premature and undeserved criticism.  To my mind this kind of behaviour is indefensible.   

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
elmir
VIP

« Reply #533 on: May 06, 2007, 03:31:39 PM »

This is absolute madness! In all my years as gunners fan, something as crazy as this never has happened before!!!

The Gunners camp will boil and who knows what is gonna happen next. TWAT just leaked and is all over the fuckin place! And it is fucking beautiful!!!!!!!!
MyGnr is nearly down and I am sure that will get their asses sued....

its beautiful....about time we get some serious action....i hope it doesn't hurt the band too much....but in all seriousness...we only got one new song...the rest are just different mixes of songs we already had....so i don't feel too bad....

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #534 on: May 06, 2007, 03:33:15 PM »

How can you guys believe this MSL bullshit ? He's just a nerd who got lucky at fooling another nerd.

I mean, his story died the moment he wrote about his parent's phone plan preventing them from making international calls.

So he was supposedly willing to pay thousands of $ but isn't able to afford phone calls ? Yeah, right.

All that bullshit about his "big" IQ and shit ! Pathetic.

He's just an idiot who conned another idiot, and that's all.

It's not like he elaborated some amazing masterplan please ! He just made a fool believe that he'd be sending him a guitar in exchange of the demos ... Well done, Einstein.

Thank God you're not Michael Scofield MSL, or Burrows would still be in jail hihi

Punk.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #535 on: May 06, 2007, 03:34:12 PM »

It gives me the creeps... a couple of days ago we hardly had anything and now we have 4 new demos + Madagascar, which might be from the same CD + CITR. There is even already talk about Prostitute coming next.

The floodgates are open....
I just really really really hope that Axl is not doing anything stupid now.....
SLCPUNK
« Reply #536 on: May 06, 2007, 03:34:26 PM »

How can you guys believe this MSL bullshit ? He's just a nerd who got lucky at fooling another nerd.

I mean, his story died the moment he wrote about his parent's phone plan preventing them from making international calls.

So he was supposedly willing to pay thousands of $ but isn't able to afford phone calls ? Yeah, right.

All that bullshit about his "big" IQ and shit ! Pathetic.

He's just an idiot who conned another idiot, and that's all.

It's not like he elaborated some amazing masterplan please ! He just made a fool believe that he'd be sending him a guitar in exchange of the demos ... Well done, Einstein.

Thank God you're not Michael Scofield MSL, or Burrows would still be in jail hihi

Punk.

Thank you.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #537 on: May 06, 2007, 03:34:35 PM »

I doubt thats him.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #538 on: May 06, 2007, 03:35:26 PM »

That is dark, lol, so that's him alright!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #539 on: May 06, 2007, 03:36:08 PM »

MSL " I don't know how to put this..... but I am kind of a big deal..... People know me"

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: