Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 08:47:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276525 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #500 on: May 06, 2007, 02:48:21 PM »

Have you heard of Mobocracy? that's what many net forums are.

I just don't see how Jarmo did anything wrong here. He was a big help with pre-sales, has confirmed/denied rumors because of a link to the band, and given us a site without a lot of the BS that goes on at other places.

If he  did have  the leaks, he couldn't exactly give them out to us,

because it might hinder the upcoming release and would be inexpedient for us after all, I'd imagine.
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #501 on: May 06, 2007, 02:48:49 PM »

You guys don't understand the problem here. The PROBLEM is Jarmo, who was bashing all of us for getting the songs or even talking about the songs, was behind our backs, who follows the "rules" GNR lays out for him in running the board, was in DIRECT CONTACT with the leaker, getting songs for himself.

Of course, he doesn't tell anyone from GNR management, whom this board has a "close relationship" with.

See the problem now? He's lying to us and he's lying to GNR.

We don't know that Jarmo did not inform management. And him hiding it from us was a smart move in a legal sense. As  much as we like our leaks, they are illegal and could have  had big ramifications to him and this site had he leaked them.

Dude, he obviously didn't inform management. He got the songs from the same guy the person who leaked them did. If he told management then this never would have happened.

Face it, the guy was out for himself and himself only.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #502 on: May 06, 2007, 02:49:22 PM »

Because of Jarmo, I was able to be front and center on May 18th, 2006.

Him leaking songs/letting details about  said songs be openly discussed could mean the end of opportunities like that, for  me and everyone else.

I still got the songs, and I'm happy. It is not a life or death situation, and we are all fans of the same band or we wouldn't be here. We really should be able to get along

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #503 on: May 06, 2007, 02:50:13 PM »

You guys don't understand the problem here. The PROBLEM is Jarmo, who was bashing all of us for getting the songs or even talking about the songs, was behind our backs, who follows the "rules" GNR lays out for him in running the board, was in DIRECT CONTACT with the leaker, getting songs for himself.

Of course, he doesn't tell anyone from GNR management, whom this board has a "close relationship" with.

We don't know that Jarmo did not inform management. And him hiding it from us was a smart move in a legal sense. As? much as we like our leaks, they are illegal and could have? had big ramifications to him and this site had he leaked them.

Dude, he obviously didn't inform management. He got the songs from the same guy the person who leaked them did. If he told management then this never would have happened.

and you know him? you know this to be fact? get over yourself

Estranged28
Opening Act

« Reply #504 on: May 06, 2007, 02:50:30 PM »

Two thoughts...
This was and is almost 100% unbelievable story.
Any chance that Del James or another selected representative will respond to what has happened via gunsnroses.com?

"But times are hard, our thrills are cheaper.? As your arms get shorter, your pockets get deeper!"
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #505 on: May 06, 2007, 02:52:15 PM »

We don't know that Jarmo did not inform management. And him hiding it from us was a smart move in a legal sense. As  much as we like our leaks, they are illegal and could have  had big ramifications to him and this site had he leaked them.

It's called common sense. 2+2 = 4.

It's not hard to figure it out.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #506 on: May 06, 2007, 02:53:22 PM »

prove what you think you know...common sense has nothing to do with it pal, it comes down to FACTS. Show'em if ya got'em

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #507 on: May 06, 2007, 02:53:32 PM »

Two thoughts...
Any chance that Del James or another selected representative will respond to what has happened via gunsnroses.com?

They have responded through their lawyers.

Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #508 on: May 06, 2007, 02:53:38 PM »

why doesn't jarmo post something here to clear things up i wonder...

Like peeing clouds!
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #509 on: May 06, 2007, 02:55:16 PM »

As much as I would  like to hear his side of the story, people would just jump  all over him right now, he probably doesn't see the point of dealing with it while tempers are flaring. I can't speak for him though.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
SLCPUNK
« Reply #510 on: May 06, 2007, 02:55:35 PM »

Common sense? hahaha, this whole "story" is absolute bullshit, created by a dummy for dummies, and you are talking about common sense?
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #511 on: May 06, 2007, 02:56:03 PM »

What you're doing here is bashing Jarmo based on what some person claimed to be the truth.

That's not common sense, it's attacking someone with no proof.

anythinggoes
« Reply #512 on: May 06, 2007, 02:56:25 PM »

Whats the point everyone seems to have thier minds made up so all you would see is posts of Bullshit from everyone else
SLCPUNK
« Reply #513 on: May 06, 2007, 02:56:29 PM »

Maybe he thinks it isn't worth responding to.......which it isn't.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #514 on: May 06, 2007, 02:57:48 PM »

TWAT release seems imminent!
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #515 on: May 06, 2007, 02:58:00 PM »

Two thoughts...

They have responded through their lawyers.

Beta could post some, atleast she's viewing this thread right now.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #516 on: May 06, 2007, 02:58:34 PM »

Common sense? hahaha, this whole "story" is absolute bullshit, created by a dummy for dummies, and you are talking about common sense?

Amazing what people believe. You wouldn't know the truth if it was right in front of your face.

Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #517 on: May 06, 2007, 02:58:44 PM »

Maybe he thinks it isn't worth responding to.......which it isn't.
exactly, the man has a brain, which fortunately doesn't allow him to be sucked into this bullshit on HIS site.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #518 on: May 06, 2007, 02:59:12 PM »

If I was dishonest I could be making thousands upon thousands on this message board, it's a con mans dream come true.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #519 on: May 06, 2007, 02:59:57 PM »

Amazing what people believe. You wouldn't know the truth if it was right in front of your face.

LOL, man you wanna buy a bridge?
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: