Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 11:54:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276961 times)
TWAT RULES
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #460 on: May 06, 2007, 02:17:38 PM »

i just listened the final studio of chinese democracy and what sounds like it could be the studio version of the blues
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #461 on: May 06, 2007, 02:17:44 PM »

Unless we don't see any information on all these things we can't start bashing someone (jarmo).

If someone would have said that Buckethead has leaked these songs would you jump up that rumour. When someone would tell you anything when you are trying to buy a car, would you believe anything the seller would say. C'mon, start reading between the lines. I ain't telling that the one who wrote that letter is lying, but I don't see a reason why I should believe some Mr. Portugal #1 or #2 or #4711 who had those leaks for weeks or months for his Portugal-people.

Some of you surely waited for such a moment to step upon jarmo's back and try to make him look like an idiot in some people's eyes. But it ain't that easy. I may have different opinions on some things that were going on here but it's not my site. If I wouldn't be able to arrange myself with the rules of the board I would have to stop visiting this site, but I won't for sure.

These are only my thoughts. And I am not a member of the staff nor have I met anyone from this forum personally in real life. It's just about respecting other people and trying to use my brain.

The whole letter is a con job written by somebody who has an agenda against Jarmo and strives to be the people's hero online (where he clearly is inadequate in real life.)

Your proof?

Common sense!? Roll Eyes

Common sense can't explain how we just received three unreleased demos!
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #462 on: May 06, 2007, 02:17:56 PM »

I cannot understand why you want to continually thrown insults at everyone else just because you don't believe the guy. There are plenty of other people who don't believe him also and yet they express themselves without attempting to throw insults in every post.

If somebody sent money to Nigeria I'd call them foolish too, sorry.

You don't have to apologize to me for throwing insults around at people, I was just wondering why you feel you have to.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
SLCPUNK
« Reply #463 on: May 06, 2007, 02:18:03 PM »

I remember a poster a while back (this is for you old timers) who "predicted" via a fax machine, that GnR would play the VMAs.

Good times; but does any of this affect anything in the big picture?

Yea, it does. People lie.....all the time. This guy has a history of lying, and stealing from people in real life.
Dadud
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #464 on: May 06, 2007, 02:18:30 PM »

Heres my little part of the story: On Thursday after i got home from school i came on and saw MSL was on AIM, so i started chatting to him, i mentioned the C&D order against ROV pertaining to the leaks, and then he started flipping out and telling me to shut up. I was confused as hell so i waited a bit before asking him what was going on and then he said he got Chinese Democracy, The Blues and IRS. I started to doubt him and stuff, and he told me to chill, after a while i kind of annoyed him and he told me to call him up, so i did and he let me listen to a few seconds of each of the 3 songs and then told me to chill and not say anything to anyone, so i did what he said. fast forward to Friday afternoon, i got home from school and started chatting again, i asked him to give me the songs, i even offered him 10$, but he refused so i went on playing games and such on my computer until the leaks came out. after that i didnt really talk to him much.
SterileEyes
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #465 on: May 06, 2007, 02:19:09 PM »

I don't get it.

Why is everyone so sour about Jarmo possibly having leaks?  He won't allow us to discuss leaks here most likely per the band's request.  Ok, click your mouse to any of the other 17 GN'R fansites and talk about it there instead maybe?  Some of you are being so lame - "Well Jarmo, are you going to come explain yourself? Eh?" Jesus, you'd think Jarmo leaked this himself.  He's a lifelong GN'R fan. Hypothetically, if a leak shows up in his inbox, do you really think he's going to look at it and say "No, no, I just couldn't..." and delete it without listening?  Yeah right.  Give him a break.

"Oh, but Jarmo said publicly that he'd never listened to any of the leaks! He's a liar!"  ....yeah, and I tell all of my employers/potential employers that I've never done drugs and I enjoy a full workload.  Go figure.

Personally, I'm happy this stuff leaked.  It sounds fantastic.  Every non-GN'R forum I've briefly visited this weekend (Metal Sludge, as one horrible example), people are saying 'damn I wasn't excited until now, this is better than I expected'. 

I think dude who's liable for the leaks has some um, gigantic ego issues, but if I saw him on the street I'd thank him. 

And at the end of the day, really, these aren't "new" songs.  Besides, if there are going to be leaks out there, would the band rather have the crappy '02 live 'demos' of Chinese Democracy and The Blues that have been making the rounds or these new kickass versions?  Leaks are going to happen.  They may as well be as good sounding as possible.

Would you rather hear casual music fans on the internet say "I heard a new GN'R demo and it sounded like shit, like it was a doctored live version, and it sounded terrible" or "I heard a new GN'R demo and wow, it sounds pretty damn good, I'm not gonna lie!"

Follow the link below to hear my cover of "Pretty Tied Up"

http://www.myspace.com/marlahooch1
SLCPUNK
« Reply #466 on: May 06, 2007, 02:19:44 PM »

Unless we don't see any information on all these things we can't start bashing someone (jarmo).

If someone would have said that Buckethead has leaked these songs would you jump up that rumour. When someone would tell you anything when you are trying to buy a car, would you believe anything the seller would say. C'mon, start reading between the lines. I ain't telling that the one who wrote that letter is lying, but I don't see a reason why I should believe some Mr. Portugal #1 or #2 or #4711 who had those leaks for weeks or months for his Portugal-people.

Some of you surely waited for such a moment to step upon jarmo's back and try to make him look like an idiot in some people's eyes. But it ain't that easy. I may have different opinions on some things that were going on here but it's not my site. If I wouldn't be able to arrange myself with the rules of the board I would have to stop visiting this site, but I won't for sure.

These are only my thoughts. And I am not a member of the staff nor have I met anyone from this forum personally in real life. It's just about respecting other people and trying to use my brain.

The whole letter is a con job written by somebody who has an agenda against Jarmo and strives to be the people's hero online (where he clearly is inadequate in real life.)

Your proof?

Common sense!  Roll Eyes

Common sense ain't your thang huh?

Just because they appeared, doesn't mean he brought it to us.......
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #467 on: May 06, 2007, 02:20:32 PM »

Hypothetically, if a leak shows up in his inbox, do you really think he's going to look at it and say "No, no, I just couldn't..." and delete it without listening?? Yeah right.?

It's possible...

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #468 on: May 06, 2007, 02:21:17 PM »

Whats with the negative karma?

Fuck you Sladdi

You're lucky I didn't ban your ass when you started pm'ing mods to give you leaks.

Well you guys clearly had them or one of you did, anyways, I think I will quit this forum instead, since this is how you treat long time members.

Cheesy

Ofcourse we had them. We have the entire album.

Actually, we're the reason Axl won't release the album.

For the past 4 years we've been threatening him to leak the album if he'll even think of releasing it.

Oh, and be my guest. Quit now.

DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #469 on: May 06, 2007, 02:21:28 PM »

Your proof?

Common sense!? Roll Eyes

Common sense ain't your thang huh?

Just because they appeared, doesn't mean he brought it to us.......

Ok, but the point is that he's innocent until proven guilty.

You haven't proven him wrong, you've just been bitching for 20 pages.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #470 on: May 06, 2007, 02:22:18 PM »

You don't have to apologize to me for throwing insults around at people, I was just wondering why you feel you have to.

Hey man, some people need to be called out. It will probably save them money later in life from scam artists. The truth will set you free, but it will piss you off first.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #471 on: May 06, 2007, 02:22:23 PM »

i just listened the final studio of chinese democracy and what sounds like it could be the studio version of the blues

woah this is big news, people appearanlty some songs have leaked
TWAT RULES
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #472 on: May 06, 2007, 02:22:46 PM »

dadud......i found all 3 tunes this morning, chinese democracy definately sounds like the final studio version as does the blues.......irs does not sound like the final version to me, very similar to the previous leak except some different guitar parts
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #473 on: May 06, 2007, 02:23:57 PM »

dadud......i found all 3 tunes this morning, chinese democracy definately sounds like the final studio version as does the blues.......irs does not sound like the final version to me, very similar to the previous leak except some different guitar parts

Duuuuuuudee, you are joking?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #474 on: May 06, 2007, 02:24:00 PM »

Ok, but the point is that he's innocent until proven guilty.

You haven't proven him wrong, you've just been bitching for 20 pages.

I've been posting in the last 2-3.

If it walks like a duck, then it is a duck. It's darknemus writing that. His writing style is his, he mentions his name (can't leave it out, his head is too big) constantly, his MO is the same, he is long winded, chats with everybody, has to be the center of attention. It's all bullshit.

That's all the proof you need.....if you are intelligent anyway.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #475 on: May 06, 2007, 02:25:14 PM »

I just don't see how Jarmo did anything wrong here. He was a big help with pre-sales, has confirmed/denied rumors because of a link to the band, and given us a site without a lot of the BS that goes on at other places.

If he did have the leaks, he couldn't exactly give them out to us, because it would harm the HTGTH-GNR relationship that has been beneficial, regardless of how any of us feel about censorship. And of course would deny having them, because we would bug the hell out of  him for them.

In any rate, we still have this place to discuss most things, and we also have the leaks from other sources. There isn't a whole lot to complain about.

Although I will agree that the tone used when the  mods (some not all) communicate to us is little more harsh than is needed. We are all here for the same reason.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 02:30:11 PM by GunnerOne 84 » Logged

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
inho
Headliner

Arnold? Who's Arnold?

« Reply #476 on: May 06, 2007, 02:25:54 PM »

I think maybe if the mods didn?t use the same condescending tone to anyone that they perceive to be lesser mortals outside of their clique they wouldn?t encounter such animosity.

If this ridiculous album ever comes out, I'm going to buy it 3 times.
Edrose
Headliner

black sheep are the new dolphins...

« Reply #477 on: May 06, 2007, 02:28:08 PM »

Duuuuuuudee, you are joking?

nah theyre great

chinese democracy itself is better than better in my opinion
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #478 on: May 06, 2007, 02:30:24 PM »

I just don't see how Jarmo did anything wrong here. He was a big help with pre-sales, has confirmed/denied rumors because of a link to the band, and given us a site without a lot of the BS that goes on at other places.

If he  did have  the leaks, he couldn't exactly give them out to us, because it would harm the HTGTH-GNR relationship that has been beneficial, regardless of how any of us feel about censorship. And of course would deny having them, because we would bug the hell out of  him for them.

In any rate, we still have this place to discuss most things, and we also have the leaks from other sources. Thereisn't a whole lot  to complain about.

Because of the way that he ruled with an iron fist about how we couldn't post any links to or discuss anything about any of the new leaks. How he's so against the thought of leaking any new stuff and demanding that we wait to hear it and behind our backs the whole time he's getting the shit leaked to him? That my friends, is called a double standard.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #479 on: May 06, 2007, 02:30:57 PM »

I think maybe if the mods didn?t use the same condescending tone to anyone that they perceive to be lesser mortals outside of their clique they wouldn?t encounter such animosity.

I only treat idiots like idiots, it doesn't matter if they're moderators or not.

It just so happens that we don't have any moderators that are idiots, so it isn't a problem.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: