Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 05:57:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 277494 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #420 on: May 06, 2007, 01:51:35 PM »

"I have an extraordinary level of intelligence"

This is the best!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Red Flag alert!!!!!

Hey, check it out: we get it, you think this guy is a liar.

Uh yea.....this guy comes along and lies to you fools every few months and you all lap it up.

Suckers.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #421 on: May 06, 2007, 01:52:53 PM »

"I have an extraordinary level of intelligence"

This is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Red Flag alert!!!!!

Hey, check it out: we get it, you think this guy is a liar.

Uh yea.....this guy comes along and lies to you fools every few months and you all lap it up.

Suckers.

Not everyone here says they believe all of this story so I guess you didn't need to lump everyone together with your two insults of "fools" and "suckers"

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #422 on: May 06, 2007, 01:53:18 PM »

Suckers.

He did get the goods though, which seems to separate him from most of the other "johnny come latelys" that come around here.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #423 on: May 06, 2007, 01:53:43 PM »

Not everyone here says they believe all of this story so I guess you didn't need to lump everyone together with your two insults of "fools" and "suckers"

Many do, and those descriptives would apply. Wanna buy a bridge?
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #424 on: May 06, 2007, 01:54:22 PM »

Suckers.

He did get the goods though, which seems to separate him from most of the other "johnny come latelys" that come around here.

Yep. That's one huge difference between MSL and everyone else who knows a guy who knows a DJ who knows a guy who knows something about some unreleased material.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #425 on: May 06, 2007, 01:54:54 PM »

I'll tell you what has changed.

Patience. We kept whistling that song, but at some point, you don't have anymore left.

I understand what your saying, but what does patience have to do with not allowing posts about relevant topics to the band? That thing Merck provided offered more insight into what is going on with the band than anything we had had in years, and some how that was off limits. Don't we drift into the abyss of being a straight propaganda board when we can't even talk about what is going on with the band. You have been here, things weren't always like that. Patience has nothing to do with allowing topics that are only GNR management approved.

Patience has everything to do with this.

I've been here for a long time and I can tell you the exact reactions of lots of members, as soon as I read the title of a thread.

But this is an entirely different discussion.

Whats with the negative karma?

Fuck All Y'all
SLCPUNK
« Reply #426 on: May 06, 2007, 01:57:38 PM »

Suckers.

Wow, because he said he did?

How many times did he say ?darknemus?? The guy can't help but mention himself, his writing style is the same. He's been dreaming and writing in this community for years now..............
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #427 on: May 06, 2007, 01:58:16 PM »

Suckers.

No, because the songs are out there now.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #428 on: May 06, 2007, 01:58:32 PM »

Whats with the negative karma?

Fuck you Sladdi

You're lucky I didn't ban your ass when you started pm'ing mods to give you leaks.

odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #429 on: May 06, 2007, 01:59:36 PM »

Jarmo sent his little puppet Christos to clean up his mess
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #430 on: May 06, 2007, 01:59:47 PM »

How many times did he say ?darknemus?? The guy can't help but mention himself, his writing style is the same. He's been dreaming and writing in this community for years now..............

Who knows, all I know is 3 leaks have miraculously shown up and he seems to be the only one offering a plausible story as to how it happened. So unless someone has a better idea, the guy is probably going to get the benefit of the doubt.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #431 on: May 06, 2007, 02:00:21 PM »

I'll take "Things To Get You Banned" for 600 please?

odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #432 on: May 06, 2007, 02:02:07 PM »

I have had enogh off the censorship here anyway.
The mods very having a great time listening to the leaks all this time, while  they kept telling us how wrong it was?
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #433 on: May 06, 2007, 02:02:15 PM »

I can't get over the animosity here. We got new songs, let's just be happy with that.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #434 on: May 06, 2007, 02:02:24 PM »

Who knows, all I know is 3 leaks have miraculously shown up and he seems to be the only one offering a plausible story as to how it happened. So unless someone has a better idea, the guy is probably going to get the benefit of the doubt.

I have to say that about how I feel about it.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #435 on: May 06, 2007, 02:02:56 PM »

The negative karma was for calling me a "little" puppet.

I'm fuckin big.

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #436 on: May 06, 2007, 02:03:06 PM »

I have had enogh off the censorship here anyway.
The mods very having a great time listening to the leaks all this time, while? they kept telling us how wrong it was?

We covered that thought process about 15 pages ago.

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #437 on: May 06, 2007, 02:04:06 PM »

I can't get over the animosity here. We got new songs, let's just be happy with that.

That idea has been thrown out about twice in 20+ pages. I gotta say, I wish more folks would do as you're suggesting

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #438 on: May 06, 2007, 02:04:31 PM »

Care to explain what this means?

Just that I think Karma is coming around to bite everyone in the ass for this whole saga from Axl on down to whoever ends up playing with his lawyers. Axl has gotten his for jerking everyone around the past few years, and now all the leakers are going to get theirs for exposing their little network.

Ok...gotcha...I gotta say again, I'm just hoping all this somehow helps the album get released.

I think him having his lawyers sending out letters regarding the leaks gives a pretty good idea that he doesn't want them out there.

and an idea that it takes time and may hinder the release. Undecided

Yet do we prefer to get unfinished materials for free?

Good lord, I don't know how much clearer I can make this:

I am in favor of getting new Guns N' Roses songs in whatever form I can. If that makes me a bad guy in your eyes, then I'll have to settle for being a bad guy in your eyes.

When did I say you were bad guy??
You're off the point. I'm saying leaking doesn't help the album get released.

All this hard work. The impossible dream. I was minutes away from several more songs and someone that only had songs because of me had decided to fuck over the entire community by leaking them before it was time. Not only would we not get more songs, we?d never even know what they were

This is the only part from the lengthy story that might be worth reading.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #439 on: May 06, 2007, 02:05:31 PM »

Suckers.

No, because the songs are out there now.

Do you have any idea of how many peeps have come forward over the years to claim things before they happened or when they did (if they ended up happening or not?) Do you also have any idea of one particular peep who always creates these stories around anything new? It's always the same guy. A two bit hack, he couldn't even leave his name out of the story, a name associated with stealing money from other members-ripping them off, he still can't refrain from putting his old self in the spot light. It's kind of sad really, how he creates this pretend world online, a world where he is genius, savior of true fans, conning the "bad guys" for all of us, and then telling us how fucking intelligent he is. LOL, he can't even lie well.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: