Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 08:59:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276539 times)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #360 on: May 06, 2007, 01:07:51 PM »

There is one admin out there who beleives he belongs to an ELITE club and tries to make people think he is important and aspire they kiss his ass, fight his enemies.....with the hinted promise these people will become his groupies.....
This admin hinted awhile ago certain elite members of the GN'R community have had all these leaks for a while now.....He hinted he is among the elites.....Why? To gain attention and clicks on his site.
That admin is NOT Jarmo.
In fact, that admin is so jelous of Jarmo (as many of you are), that he'd use every possible chance to take shots at Jarmo....even if that means ganging up with hoarders and the leakers, posting blatant lies on his site, urging people to attack Jarmo..
You don's see the conspiracy??
The truth is, some people try everything possible to try to convince not only fans but (and more importantly) the band camp that Jarmo is a fraud and they should ditch him and instead use them - those "other" more superiour channels of communication as an intermediary to the fans.......
That other admin even calls himself the "Godfather".......fucking pathetic

And if you haven't noticed it was some of his minions who started this thread on this board and keep stirring the bowl of shit...

I dont think anyone needs to organize other people to "fight" jarmo.
jarmo made his own fair share of enemies out there by pissing people on his own. - just take a browse through myGNR or CD.com (and any other forum)

I didnt repost this thread here because I hate jarmo(or anyone else),
but because I think it's a great endevour by MSL, and it needed to be known how the whole thing came to happen.

Well, I'd like to "repost" a thread from your forum as well... If you don't mind. It's from a moderator there. Named vess.

Time to go.

Well, it is. For me, at least.

And please, don?t label this as another pathetic open letter, because it is not. It is not about any attention either ? if you know me you?ll know, if you?ve watched carefully my posts and moderating lately (before it gets reversed by the almighty power) you should still know.
I am not doing it to serve the purpose for other people, or to gain myself benefits ? yeah, I know, you don?t have to believe me, a lot of you won?t and that?s fine. If I was really after the benefits (which I never wanted and never got by being a member of this site), then probably I would?ve kept it quiet, kept it clever, doubly, and stayed, right?
But as pathetic as it may sound I?d like to think I have some dignity?some integrity. So, I felt like I can?t stand the circus any more, be a part of it, and felt some truth needs to be told?..not for anyone to believe it, just to make myself clear.

I?ve been a member of this board long before the merger and although never posted until a year ago, it was always one of my favorite until this year. I also always felt proud of being a member of a board called chinesedemocracy.com ? the name of what is to probably be one of the most influential albums in contemporary rock music history. So, I also wanted the board to be the best GN?R board out there. I was sad when the On Tour section was abandoned last September ? it was my favorite: no lies, no attention, no spam ? just useful info for people who actually do go to the shows and sincerely support the band. So, I offered Sladdi to help on the section if they still cared about it. They decided to took on my offer and even made me a mod in that and other sections ? something I never actually asked for. I was very grateful ? I felt it was a privilege to be a part of the team, to be able to help other fans who do spend hard-earned money to go see the shows, to actually do something meaningful to support the band. I enjoyed working on it. However, with power comes responsibility, and I soon realized I can?t ignore the crap that was often going on in the main section. And since the hidden rules of moderating there were quite different that what I had imagined before, I started to bother, I started to worry. I do have a conscience ? it?s only human.

I won?t go into the dirty little details and give examples and I won?t point out to certain individuals?.it?s just not pleasant. But you all already should know the obvious facts and this is this site has turned into a complete dumpster in the last few months: it is ALL about leaks, hoarders, attention and power sought by certain individuals, it is all about making breaking NEWS out of outrageous rumors or deliberately misinterpreted band members? words, and it is also about blatant self promotion mostly by bashing other boards and admins.

I tried to fight that to the best of my ability and unfortunately it did not work at all as some people are convinced to be superior to others and firmly believe it is only their right to be in the elite and serve as intermediary between the band and the fans, and even go as far as to hint they need to be the band?s PR?..pathetic.
So, I do not want to be part of it any more and hereby resign as a moderator and a member of this board.

And before many of you label me as ungrateful bastard, I?d like to point out that I never ever got any benefits as a moderator of this board?.never wanted to, never was my intention. This board has never helped me make any money, it has never gained me any social power, it has never gotten me any free tickets, it has never given me VIP passes to concerts, it has never helped me become close to any band members. I never cared about the first 4 and the last one I already had long before I became a mod here. In fact, I have personally tried to advertise this board to band members and associates on a number of occasions?..Surprisingly to me at the time they didn?t really care about this place and for a reason?.how foolish was I then?..
That said, I am still grateful to have been a given the opportunity to work on this board and it was truly an exciting experience?..until last February that is. I won?t lie ? I will keep checking it out as a guest and see how it develops.

I?ll miss the On Tour section and will miss updating it. But I am hopeful it will be taken good care of.

I hope to see many of you out at the shows in 2007. Best of luck to all of you.

P.S. To the members anxious and always ready to flame other boards and people about lies, deceits, disintegrity, attention and power seeking?..I?d advice you to take a good look around you first?.or above you, depending on where you see yourself 
And don?t forget to click on them ads and order web hosting?.It helps your community grow bigger and some people richer. wink
And as far as other boards go, I can only tell you one thing and that is: Don?t doubt the choices of Axl?s family ? they are not idiots, they were never wrong about certain people.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 01:12:43 PM by Christos AG » Logged

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #361 on: May 06, 2007, 01:08:26 PM »

people should chill the fuck down, i mean, really who cares? we got the songs, we should be happy.. the other stuff is non of your beezneez
.Seal
Rocker

« Reply #362 on: May 06, 2007, 01:09:18 PM »

Yeah, except they aren't sub-standard they are awesome.

I would hazard a guess that few people other than fans would consider an unfinished song 'awesome'.
In that case those people wont like the songs when they come out so it's all the same.. Seriously you can't think that they might not like the leaks but will love the final releases..

050706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
060706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
050610, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
180816, GN'R in LA, CA.
190816, GN'R in LA, CA.
gnfnr2006
« Reply #363 on: May 06, 2007, 01:11:10 PM »

jarmo...your respsonse?
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #364 on: May 06, 2007, 01:13:31 PM »

Well, I'd like to "repost" a thread from your forum as well... If you don't mind. It's from a moderator there. Named vess.

I just read that myself.  Very interesting statement right there by vess. Thanks for reposting it.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #365 on: May 06, 2007, 01:13:58 PM »

jarmo...your respsonse?

You really need it?

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #366 on: May 06, 2007, 01:15:45 PM »

jarmo...your respsonse?

You really need it?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. At this point everyone seems to have drawn their own conclusion (let me make clear: I'm not saying that is OK or right) so what would Jarmo posting his version/story matter at this point?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #367 on: May 06, 2007, 01:16:30 PM »

jarmo...your respsonse?

You really need it?

Um... I think we deserve a response.

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #368 on: May 06, 2007, 01:17:51 PM »

I think that if you'll read the last 2 pages carefully you'll get your response.

GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #369 on: May 06, 2007, 01:17:58 PM »

jarmo...your respsonse?

You really need it?

The only response I would expect from him is this thread to get deleted.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #370 on: May 06, 2007, 01:18:37 PM »

jarmo...your respsonse?

You really need it?

Deserve a response?? What have you done to deserve a response?
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #371 on: May 06, 2007, 01:19:19 PM »

jarmo...your respsonse?

You really need it?

The only response I would expect from him is this thread to get deleted.

No need.

In the end, everyone will get what they deserve.

phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #372 on: May 06, 2007, 01:19:43 PM »

jarmo...your respsonse?

You really need it?

I read that BS story in the 1st post. I deserve something.  My 5 minutes of my life back!
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #373 on: May 06, 2007, 01:20:31 PM »

jarmo...your respsonse?

You really need it?

I read that BS story in the 1st post. I deserve something.? My 5 minutes of my life back!

Hahaha....good one. I like to see that some folks are still keeping humor about this.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #374 on: May 06, 2007, 01:21:12 PM »

jarmo...your respsonse?

You really need it?

I read that BS story in the 1st post. I deserve something.  My 5 minutes of my life back!

Hahaha....good one. I like to see that some folks are still keeping humor about this.

You can't say I didn't make any jokes throughout this thread...

Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #375 on: May 06, 2007, 01:21:33 PM »

No need.

I think that process has already started.
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #376 on: May 06, 2007, 01:21:49 PM »

so, so, it's not just htgth involved but cd.com as well.....or it's admin? It seems that everyone is pointed pot to kettle.

I guess Christos is right when he says: "in the end everyone gets what they deserve"

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #377 on: May 06, 2007, 01:22:22 PM »

it's a BP/vess deal.

and the thing leatherebel brought up is Jarmo/BP deal.
I answered it only because my post was being analyzed.

the idea that anyone constructed the whole thing only to provoke Jarmo is ludicrous,
but what the fuck do I know. I'm just a pawn. Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 01:28:15 PM by Lucky » Logged

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #378 on: May 06, 2007, 01:22:54 PM »

jarmo...your respsonse?

You really need it?

I read that BS story in the 1st post. I deserve something.? My 5 minutes of my life back!

You can't say I didn't make any jokes throughout this thread...

Oh I know... to be honest, I for one really appreciate the work you've put in on this so far today.

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #379 on: May 06, 2007, 01:23:39 PM »

No need.

I think that process has already started.

Care to explain what this means?

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: