Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 09:32:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276598 times)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #340 on: May 06, 2007, 12:42:09 PM »

I don?t know what will the end of this story be, I just hope the people who started this all get their asses sued. If I were an artist I wouldn?t like MY work to be stolen and released without my consent. And the fact that we all want to hear new music from our favourite band doesn?t justify the leaks IMO.

Well said Novevember_Rain. Basically, you keep doing it, you will get your arses sued. Shame, Axl hates lawyers - don't put him through it. He'd rather put out an album......
Well it's great that you know Axl personally, next time you see him could you ask him to release CD already so he doesn't have to sue anyone and we could finally get what we have been waiting for so long..?

Come one dude...

You should have posted this a couple of minutes ago.

I just hung up the phone. I won't call him again.

Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #341 on: May 06, 2007, 12:43:50 PM »

this might be a surprise, but I understand why jarmo didnt leak them.
in fact I'm not sure how I would have reacted if in his shoes.
Leaking the songs so far away from the release, doesnt do any good to anyone... neither 2 the fans, or the band.
it makes the band feel violated.

(many here reason, that ... why would the band be pissed/worried if we heard it? we all think the songs are great..
but how would you feel if 50 guys came..., raped your ass, and told you you are a great fuck, and that there's nothing to worry about...)

now on to the sorry....
only thing that's out of jarmo's character...  that should be discussed is...
Why didnt he rat on the pore MR PORTUGAL...?!

after all... his duty as the great messiah in the GNR fan world is to watch out for GNR's interest. He knew, it was a risk to leave
the guy out there with a loads of leaks. especially so far away from the album release.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 12:45:42 PM by Lucky » Logged

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Kov
1-800 UNBELIEVABLE
Headliner

gunsnroses.hu chinesedemocracy.com

« Reply #342 on: May 06, 2007, 12:44:00 PM »

LOL this is getting more and more ridiculous. Bye guys, I'll go back to my books, I'm having an exam tomorrow, I'll skim through the stuff once more, and I'll be listening to the leaks in the meantime... ?And I'll be enjoying them hihi

Bye, peace, and have fun listening to the songs.

K peace V

HTGTH policy:

*poof*
Gone.
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #343 on: May 06, 2007, 12:44:27 PM »

Yeah, except they aren't sub-standard they are awesome.

I would hazard a guess that few people other than fans would consider an unfinished song 'awesome'.

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #344 on: May 06, 2007, 12:44:51 PM »

There is one admin out there who beleives he belongs to an ELITE club and tries to make people think he is important and aspire they kiss his ass, fight his enemies.....with the hinted promise these people will become his groupies.....
This admin hinted awhile ago certain elite members of the GN'R community have had all these leaks for a while now.....He hinted he is among the elites.....Why? To gain attention and clicks on his site.
That admin is NOT Jarmo.
In fact, that admin is so jelous of Jarmo (as many of you are), that he'd use every possible chance to take shots at Jarmo....even if that means ganging up with hoarders and the leakers, posting blatant lies on his site, urging people to attack Jarmo..
You don's see the conspiracy??
The truth is, some people try everything possible to try to convince not only fans but (and more importantly) the band camp that Jarmo is a fraud and they should ditch him and instead use them - those "other" more superiour channels of communication as an intermediary to the fans.......
That other admin even calls himself the "Godfather".......fucking pathetic

And if you haven't noticed it was some of his minions who started this thread on this board and keep stirring the bowl of shit...

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #345 on: May 06, 2007, 12:48:42 PM »

Omigod some girls in this thread so want to get into Axls pants - through the internet? Roll Eyes

Is that opinion or fact.........

Lol....sorry I started that whole thing. Really.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #346 on: May 06, 2007, 12:49:53 PM »

There is one admin out there who beleives he belongs to an ELITE club and tries to make people think he is important and aspire they kiss his ass, fight his enemies.....with the hinted promise these people will become his groupies.....
This admin hinted awhile ago certain elite members of the GN'R community have had all these leaks for a while now.....He hinted he is among the elites.....Why? To gain attention and clicks on his site.
That admin is NOT Jarmo.
In fact, that admin is so jelous of Jarmo (as many of you are), that he'd use every possible chance to take shots at Jarmo....even if that means ganging up with hoarders and the leakers, posting blatant lies on his site, urging people to attack Jarmo..
The truth is, some people try everything possible to try to convince not only fans but (and more importantly) the band camp that Jarmo is a fraud and they should ditch him and instead use them - those "other" more superiour channels of communication as an intermediary to the fans.......

And if you haven't noticed it was some of his minions who started this thread on this board and keep stirring the bowl of shit...

Good. those minions have now identified themselves....... Got 'em!!!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #347 on: May 06, 2007, 12:53:37 PM »

Yeah, except they aren't sub-standard they are awesome.

I would hazard a guess that few people other than fans would consider an unfinished song 'awesome'.

The people I've played some of these for are not even close to the level of GNR fans that most of us are and they have been immediately blown away.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #348 on: May 06, 2007, 12:53:55 PM »

oh my good how much mygnr sucks (if that is true) Lips Sealed
(LOL)

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #349 on: May 06, 2007, 12:54:51 PM »

(LOL)

He's not talking about mygnr...

LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #350 on: May 06, 2007, 12:55:11 PM »

That admin is NOT Jarmo.

Kinda figured there was more behind this. ?Jarmo's just way too easy to pitch at, because of his position. ?Dunno who this other admin in (and don't care really) but this makes sense to me.

Just for the record, I'm not on anyones "side", I just enjoy a good story hihi

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #351 on: May 06, 2007, 01:00:17 PM »

(LOL)

*cough*cd.com*cough*
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #352 on: May 06, 2007, 01:00:43 PM »

(LOL)

*cough*cd.com*cough*

Hahahaha....nice....very subtle... lol

blackvelvet
Banned
Headliner

sexcrimesex

« Reply #353 on: May 06, 2007, 01:01:04 PM »

Can someone pm and tell who the other admin is?

Assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups

Myspace Page http://www.myspace.com/babyvicious
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #354 on: May 06, 2007, 01:03:17 PM »

Im sure you can figure it out from my post 3 posts up.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #355 on: May 06, 2007, 01:03:33 PM »

I belive chinsesblues' cold should've given you the answer. ?Wink

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #356 on: May 06, 2007, 01:03:43 PM »

I believe it's pretty obvious, if you read 2 posts above yours.

Oh, wait, it's also quoted in the post exactly above yours.

saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #357 on: May 06, 2007, 01:04:10 PM »

jarmo needs a negative karma point
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #358 on: May 06, 2007, 01:04:50 PM »

That admin is NOT Jarmo.

I dont think anyone needs to organize other people to "fight" jarmo.
jarmo made his own fair share of enemies out there by pissing people on his own. - just take a browse through myGNR or CD.com (and any other forum)

I didnt repost this thread here because I hate jarmo(or anyone else),
but because I think it's a great endevour by MSL, and it needed to be known how the whole thing came to happen.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
blackvelvet
Banned
Headliner

sexcrimesex

« Reply #359 on: May 06, 2007, 01:05:01 PM »

aaah thank you meloves ?Grin

Assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups

Myspace Page http://www.myspace.com/babyvicious
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: