Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 12:05:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 277000 times)
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #240 on: May 06, 2007, 11:39:33 AM »

Wink

Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #241 on: May 06, 2007, 11:40:41 AM »

I continued to answer messages all night and told everybody to hold their horses. You would think that considering I had miraculously uncovered three songs that everyone would have been appreciative and super nice to me.

Quite the opposite.

Everyone wanted the songs leaked immediately. Suddenly, I was being labeled a hoarder. People were cursing me out, threatening to reveal everything on the boards, some even threatened to leak the songs I gave them. I couldn?t believe it. Here I was sitting at my computer Friday morning, having only slept 4 hours since Tuesday, being a slave to Outlook Express so that I could get us more songs and everyone was trying to make me feel like shit.

See, this is the thing why i am a bit upset at jarmo... Trying to stop songs from leaking is ok but if a song has leaked and only you and your "inner circle" has the song, that's wrong...

You have to share with the community you are part of!

Like peeing clouds!
Kov
1-800 UNBELIEVABLE
Headliner

gunsnroses.hu chinesedemocracy.com

« Reply #242 on: May 06, 2007, 11:42:04 AM »

I'm freaking out because I can't believe how fucking selfish some of you are.

What exactly do you mean by this? How do you feel people are being selfish?

(I'm not being a smartass, I honestly just wanna hear more from you on this)

It's one thing when Better leaked, and it was out there. Requesting that on a forum is understood.

But this guy went out there, offerred tons of money, all to do what? TO RUIN WHAT AXL HAS BEEN WORKING ON - AN ALBUM WE SHOULDN'T HEAR.

It's one thing to say, "Hey, BP, I hear you have CD. Can I hear it?" but to fucking literally just spit in Axl's face like this - it's disgusting. Mister Saint Laurent is not a fucking GNR fan, he's a scum bag.

There are wrong ways to do things in life, and right ways. MSL just showed you the wrong way.

Spit in your heroes face, and then get cheered by a bunch of people on a forum.

THIS IS FUCKING DISGUSTING

and you write that listening to CD, right?

Come on, chances are, it was not gonna come out this year anyways, and these leaks are unpreventable. They made my day also, so stop whining, listen to them and rock out.

HTGTH policy:

*poof*
Gone.
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #243 on: May 06, 2007, 11:42:11 AM »

I continued to answer messages all night and told everybody to hold their horses. You would think that considering I had miraculously uncovered three songs that everyone would have been appreciative and super nice to me.

Quite the opposite.

Everyone wanted the songs leaked immediately. Suddenly, I was being labeled a hoarder. People were cursing me out, threatening to reveal everything on the boards, some even threatened to leak the songs I gave them. I couldn?t believe it. Here I was sitting at my computer Friday morning, having only slept 4 hours since Tuesday, being a slave to Outlook Express so that I could get us more songs and everyone was trying to make me feel like shit.

See, this is the thing why i am a bit upset at jarmo... Trying to stop songs from leaking is ok but if a song has leaked and only you and your "inner circle" has the song, that's wrong...

You have to share with the community you are part of!

Maybe they were trying to avoid all of this bullshit by not leaking it ?

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #244 on: May 06, 2007, 11:42:33 AM »

Dear GnR,

I'm in ur album leakin' ur tracks.

Kthxbye,
the internet

Anyone who is shocked, surprised, upset, etc. that this happened has forgotten what year they are living in. It's a fact of life now in the record industry. Albums will leak and people will listen. The best thing to do is get the album out there before it gets too wide spread. Sad but true.

Time the internet was cleaned up don't you think! Gonna run you pirates outta town........

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #245 on: May 06, 2007, 11:42:44 AM »

Most of you think you know everything when all you know is nothing.

Well and you obviously enjoy that situation very much, don`t you:) Personally I don`t really think that this is helpful, but then again I don`t really care cause it is no big deal....
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #246 on: May 06, 2007, 11:42:53 AM »

If Axl was lying on the street, and he needed medical attention, I bet the lot of you would just fucking search his pockets for CD first and run away rather than help him.

Mister Saint Laurent didn't do this cuz' he's a gnr fan, he did this cuz he wants to be "known" like fucking dark and all that crap

This fucking diatribe he's written us is disgusting. If all you guys care about is hearing the music, why would you bother reading his post?

michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #247 on: May 06, 2007, 11:43:26 AM »

Time the internet was cleaned up don't you think! Gonna run you pirates outta town........
\

Me? I'm no pirate, sir. Just making an observation. Put your pitchfork away son.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #248 on: May 06, 2007, 11:44:08 AM »

Most of you think you know everything when all you know is nothing.

Well and you obviously enjoy that situation very much, don`t you:) Personally I don`t really think that this is helpful, but then again I don`t really care cause it is no big deal....

Read AGAIN. Carefully.

Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #249 on: May 06, 2007, 11:46:16 AM »

If this is true, I would never in my whole life devote that much time and concentration in getting a few unreleased songs.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #250 on: May 06, 2007, 11:46:39 AM »

If Axl was lying on the street, and he needed medical attention, I bet the lot of you would just fucking search his pockets for CD first and run away rather than help him.

Mister Saint Laurent didn't do this cuz' he's a gnr fan, he did this cuz he wants to be "known" like fucking dark and all that crap

This fucking diatribe he's written us is disgusting. If all you guys care about is hearing the music, why would you bother reading his post?

I agree with some of your feelings on this, but I gotta keep saying that everyone I know is just more excited to give Axl money for this now just as soon as they're given a chance.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #251 on: May 06, 2007, 11:47:45 AM »

You people never get it.

This is not the finished product.

Putting out songs that are not finished can only harm the band.

But what am I saying, it's not like you'll get it this time...

Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #252 on: May 06, 2007, 11:48:07 AM »

If anyone's pissed off enough to finally leave this place...

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #253 on: May 06, 2007, 11:48:26 AM »

You people never get it.

Putting out songs that are not finished only harm the band.

I completely disagree with that idea.

And hopefully I'd like to take this opportunity to express an opinion that I hopefully won't receive negative karma for:

The first line your post is one giant problem myself and others have with this board. "You people never get it". No.... it's not a matter of people "getting it" or not. That is your opinion. Alot of the mods on here seem to post things like this acting as if it's fact.

It's not. It's your opinion and I thought the very idea of a forum was for people to have discussions that often times would include differences of opinion.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 11:51:59 AM by russtcb » Logged

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #254 on: May 06, 2007, 11:48:46 AM »

\

Me? I'm no pirate, sir. Just making an observation. Put your pitchfork away son.

Make that Madam.
My second sentence was intended for the wider audience.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #255 on: May 06, 2007, 11:49:22 AM »

Just woke up and read the thread. ?Holy shit. ?

One question though...the guy names himself a liar at the beginning of the statement, so natrually everyone believes everything he says?

Now, I think alot of this stuff is true, to an extent. ?But I also know how to twist words around a situation to make things look different without actually speaking a falsehood. ?Everyone needs to calm the fuck down. ?The world didn't end because of this story. ?

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Kov
1-800 UNBELIEVABLE
Headliner

gunsnroses.hu chinesedemocracy.com

« Reply #256 on: May 06, 2007, 11:50:01 AM »

You people never get it.

Putting out songs that are not finished only harm the band.

Yeah, I've heard these leaks, and I decided that I'm not gonna buy any CD-s of Guns N' Roses in the future, and furthermore, I threw my other GNR cd-s in the garbage along with my DVD-s and T-shirts.

What harm can they cause, really? Everyone is buying the album anyways, and it just gave me faith that it's gonna be kickass. IF it ever comes out.

HTGTH policy:

*poof*
Gone.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #257 on: May 06, 2007, 11:51:32 AM »

I don't expect you to understand.

Some people never do.

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #258 on: May 06, 2007, 11:51:59 AM »

Putting out songs that are not finished can only harm the band.

i usually agree with you on some stuff, ?here i have to disagree.

oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #259 on: May 06, 2007, 11:52:32 AM »

I agree with some of your feelings on this, but I gotta keep saying that everyone I know is just more excited to give Axl money for this now just as soon as they're given a chance.

Everyone I have played these tunes for have gone from not being capable for years of letting go of the past to immediate anticipation of the next GNR show in NYC along with the arrival of CD.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 11:54:03 AM by oneway23 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: