Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 01:20:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276716 times)
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #960 on: May 07, 2007, 03:36:13 PM »

If Axl gave me something and told me to not let anyone under any circumstance hear it, I sure as fuck wouldnt. Call me a hoarder or whatever u want. Jarmo is a great Administrator and a damn nice guy from what I have gathered over these years, I Didn't know that running a GNR site also meant u had to be a pirate and leak things.

I agree whole-heartedly. ?I've said before, and I'll say it again. ?I don't EVER want to have an advance copy of anything. ?I'd either be a hoarder or break confidence with someone who trusts me. ?I would never want to be in that position.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #961 on: May 07, 2007, 03:37:14 PM »

Even if Axl gave Jarmo an advanced Copy of Chinese Democracy who the hell cares if Jarmo kept for himself?

If Axl gave me something and told me to not let anyone under any circumstance hear it, I sure as fuck wouldnt. Call me a hoarder or whatever u want. Jarmo is a great Administrator and a damn nice guy from what I have gathered over these years, I Didn't know that running a GNR site also meant u had to be a pirate and leak things.

+ 1 you make good points

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #962 on: May 07, 2007, 03:38:52 PM »

I've really lost track of the conversation in this thread now. Can't everyone just kiss and make-up?  peace

I ain't kissing you... That's the 3rd time you're asking me to...

I make that the fourth time actually Christos  Kiss
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #963 on: May 07, 2007, 03:39:41 PM »

I've really lost track of the conversation in this thread now. Can't everyone just kiss and make-up?  peace

I'm still not kissing you.  Tongue

Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #964 on: May 07, 2007, 03:40:30 PM »

I'm still not kissing you.  Tongue

dammit.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #965 on: May 07, 2007, 03:43:21 PM »

Even if Axl gave Jarmo an advanced Copy of Chinese Democracy who the hell cares if Jarmo kept for himself?

oh i agree, if jarmo has them i dont blame him for holding them as he was asked...i dont think MSL tried to paint Jarmo in a bad light anyway...at least thats not how i read it Undecided

god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #966 on: May 07, 2007, 03:45:13 PM »

but he did more to please the average fan than any letter by Del James or Howard Weitzman could ever do.

He didn't make the demos. GN'R did.

Yeah, but the difference is until they were "released" by MSL they did not really bring much joy to the average fan.

And seriously, even this is a dead horse; I don`t really think "soon" is the word, cause we were being told that once they have a release date they will tell. Well and from what Axl said (and why Merck was fired if anyone remembers) he might need a couple of months for proper promo once they have a release date --> Hence they won`t release it anytime "soon".

So, that justifies leaking the songs?

From a legal point of view no. As a fan I think it is great, I really don`t see this harm GnRs business in any way (if at all, it?ll hurt some feelings). And besides he did not leak the songs. The songs leaked as soon left Axl`s posession, whatever way they took. All MSL did in the end (besides writing a whole book celebrating his victory and make some ppl bitch at each other) was to bring the joy from a few to many:)Smiley

I agree whole-heartedly.  I've said before, and I'll say it again.  I don't EVER want to have an advance copy of anything.  I'd either be a hoarder or break confidence with someone who trusts me.  I would never want to be in that position.

I think this is exactly the point about all this drama with the Jarmo mention, cause I guess that is a position he is not totally unfamiliar with...So in the end, even if he has had the leaks before, there is not an objective reason for anyone to blame him for that uncomfortable situation. But anyways, speculation and drama!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 03:46:55 PM by god of thunder » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #967 on: May 07, 2007, 03:46:32 PM »

but he did more to please the average fan than any letter by Del James or Howard Weitzman could ever do.

Yeah, but the difference is until they were "released" by MSL they did not really bring much joy to the average fan.

And seriously, even this is a dead horse; I don`t really think "soon" is the word, cause we were being told that once they have a release date they will tell. Well and from what Axl said (and why Merck was fired if anyone remembers) he might need a couple of months for proper promo once they have a release date --> Hence they won`t release it anytime "soon".

I bet they are finalizing details as we speak.

I never ever can blame fans for being downloading mother fuckers once it happened but I don't think it's right to expose what the very authors don't want to show to the public to claim the fame for that. especially now when the announcement  of the release date seems to be in the offing.
randy marsh
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #968 on: May 07, 2007, 03:48:29 PM »

I've read every single post in this thread and I won't anymore.. the level of discussion in this thread has gone really low.

(EDIT: you know I'm kidding about me not reading anymore of this  hihi)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 03:50:02 PM by kualema » Logged

I wanted the best.. well they didn't fuckin' make it.. so here's what I get:

-----
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #969 on: May 07, 2007, 03:49:21 PM »

especially now when the announcement? of the release date seems to be in the offing.

there is nothing to indicate that at all... Undecided all we've had since march 6th has been in-fighting and VR/GnR battles .... at least we are talking about something new hihi

GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #970 on: May 07, 2007, 03:50:32 PM »

What's funny here is that noone cares who the other admins/mods who had these songs are.

Noone.

Everyone is just enjoying pointing fingers at Jarmo.

Did any other Mods, or even Jarmo himself, actually have these songs? Or is everyone throwing each otherunder the bus for no reason??

Just curious

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
SLCPUNK
« Reply #971 on: May 07, 2007, 03:51:16 PM »

I just took that peg IQ test at the Cracker Barrel off of 1-4 right outside of Orlando, guess who is a genius?  Shocked

Edit: Pecan logs rawk!
randy marsh
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #972 on: May 07, 2007, 03:52:39 PM »

SLCPUNK

lol @ your avatar  rofl

I wanted the best.. well they didn't fuckin' make it.. so here's what I get:

-----
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #973 on: May 07, 2007, 03:53:03 PM »

I bet they are finalizing details as we speak.

I never ever can blame fans for being downloading mother fuckers once it happened but I don't think it's right to expose what the very authors don't want to show to the public to claim the fame for that. especially now when the announcement  of the release date seems to be in the offing.

*G* optimistic quite u are young ppbebe:)Smiley You know anything more than we do? We have had finishing touches for years and final mixing for months now. And I am sure it won`t come out while they are touring australia, asia and south america. I mean if it was to be released anytime this year it has be handed in for sure before the tour starts (we all know what happens if you don`t: the muse does not appear and management gets fired). And I guess once they hand it in, they might have a release date as well.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #974 on: May 07, 2007, 03:53:19 PM »

Eye Tooke Dat Dam IQ test twice and combined got a 156 so Eye beatz all Youz sons of beaches. Tongue

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #975 on: May 07, 2007, 03:55:28 PM »

Jarmo and Co don't allow leaks so why would they share 'um, even if they had them. Huh

FWIW - Jarmo has gained the trust of Axl, and looking back at the Court Case re Steve Addler, I can see why Axl takes time to release anything.

Dammed if they do - Dammed if they don't. ? So take your time Axl, make sure its how you want it, then change the world.

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #976 on: May 07, 2007, 04:01:19 PM »

*G* optimistic quite u are young ppbebe:)Smiley You know anything more than we do? We have had finishing touches for years and final mixing for months now. And I am sure it won`t come out while they are touring australia, asia and south america. I mean if it was to be released anytime this year it has be handed in for sure before the tour starts (we all know what happens if you don`t: the muse does not appear and management gets fired). And I guess once they hand it in, they might have a release date as well.

Just hell realistic I am.  Cheesy
the muse has reappeared and the recording's done.

everyone?  You're wrong! Angry
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #977 on: May 07, 2007, 04:04:14 PM »

everyone?  You're wrong! Angry

Sorry, almost everyone...

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #978 on: May 07, 2007, 04:05:03 PM »

you know WHAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME :

a FIGHT BETWEEN CHRISTOS AND MT ST LAURENT !!!

Christos is big guy !!!!! man !

that would be an AWESOME fight Smiley

oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #979 on: May 07, 2007, 04:05:58 PM »

So....who likes brownies?  Jesus....you guys know how to suck the joy right out of entertainment don't you?
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: