Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 02:33:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276737 times)
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #940 on: May 07, 2007, 03:14:09 PM »

It's such a shame all these arguments between everyone. About he said she said, he did this, he did that.

Why the fuck are we here in the first place? We are all gnr fans or so I hope. Since the leaks nothing is fun anymore on the boards. Mostly a hostile admosphere since these leaks occured. There is no need to attack jarmo or any other mod for whatever reasons. Sure it's an interesting soap opera and everyone is curious why and how this all happened but it really ruins everything. And that's a bit of a shame.

I bet in 'real life' people never would be so rude against jarmo, mods or any other mods /admin from whatever board. It's such an easy thing to call eachother names on the internet. It doesn't make anyone cool or whatever.

Why can't we all just get allong?  Undecided

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #941 on: May 07, 2007, 03:15:00 PM »

Look guys I have no problem if you guys do not like MSL, fine that is your call.

You guys are starting to bully the guy, stop acting like childish fucking kids.

Jarmo is a big boy and can defend himself, no need for his crew to do it for him.

I suspect Jarmo is taking the high road on this, good for him, but you guys are all becoming a bunch of drama queens.

The implying other sites condone leaks is also bullshit.

If they are guilty of anything it is being fan sites not dictatorships. ouch that hurts? Shocked

So, we can't ask questions cause you don't like them?

But when he talks bullshit about htgth it's fine?

No go right ahead, by all means, it seems it is beyond deadhorse at this point, keep cracking that whip

Read this post carefully.

The post I just deleted said a lot about you.

Our conversation ends here.

Stay calm, I was just having some fun with you. No offense was intended. Sorry if I upset you.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #942 on: May 07, 2007, 03:18:46 PM »

Hahaha, its seems that on this board the answer to everything is to either delete it, or ban them.

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #943 on: May 07, 2007, 03:19:59 PM »

is this forum still about gnr

Yes, but since we let people throw shit at Jarmo, and noone had a problem with that, we might as well ask some questions here...

Again, it is absolutely amazing that the little sentence of MSL about Jarmo is causing so much trouble and everyone here wants to lynch him for this. And I don`t even know what for? I don`t think MSL was throwing shit at Jarmo by mentioning him in a very unimportant role in this book he wrote...well he might not like him, or it is true that he didn`t know who he was...hell I am user at CD for a long time and did not know who was running it until recently. Actually it is not important
Fact is, that noone here denied so far that Jarmo got the leaks (don`t matter from whom and why; and don`t refer to garabaxl`s post cause that surely did not prove anything)...so then what is all this drama about? The ppl who left htgth because they didn`t agree with the rules will use pretty much anything to bitch at him. And on the other hand the mods here  don`t really behave any better as far as this issue is concerned.

MSL brought the leaks, you might not like his story, his looks, or his ego, or a sentence he wrote? Fine, but he did more to please the average fan than any letter by Del James or Howard Weitzman could ever do.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 03:24:50 PM by god of thunder » Logged
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #944 on: May 07, 2007, 03:21:45 PM »

What's funny here is that noone cares who the other admins/mods who had these songs are.

Noone.

Everyone is just enjoying pointing fingers at Jarmo.

Such a genius didn't care to find out who else had these leaks?

He just asked them nicely and took "no" for an answer?

And he went all that way with mr. portugal or mr. north pole or whoever?

Hahaha, its seems that on this board the answer to everything is to either delete it, or ban them.

That was a personal insult. I deleted it so this wouldn't go on.

DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #945 on: May 07, 2007, 03:24:55 PM »

I have no idea who the admins & mods are on GN'R boards, I don't even know who all the mods are here, coz it's kind of unimportant in the big picture.

Mods and admins aren't a big deal in the GN'R world, only on their own sites. That's my opinnion anyway. So it's not that unbelievable that someone doesn't know all the online people by name, hell I've been here, on and off, since 2002 and don't even know half of the staff.

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #946 on: May 07, 2007, 03:25:21 PM »

I don't like when people are bashing HTGTH and the way the site's crew do things.

That's why I want to expose this MSL for what he is : a fraud.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #947 on: May 07, 2007, 03:25:34 PM »

but he did more to please the average fan than any letter by Del James or Howard Weitzman could ever do.

He didn't make the demos. GN'R did.
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #948 on: May 07, 2007, 03:27:15 PM »

Did you ever think that a big reason people are enjoying pointing fingers at Jarmo so much is b/c he has managed to piss off and alienate a huge portion of the online community?  As far as what MSL is saying, noone can really confirm or deny anything he said except the people that he quotes as saying it to him.  Same thing goes for Jarmo.  Everyone needs to take both sides with a huge grain of salt and calm the hell down.

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #949 on: May 07, 2007, 03:29:00 PM »

I've really lost track of the conversation in this thread now. Can't everyone just kiss and make-up?  peace
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #950 on: May 07, 2007, 03:30:11 PM »

I've really lost track of the conversation in this thread now. Can't everyone just kiss and make-up?  peace

Yeah, group hug everybodyyyyyyyyyy!  love  Grin
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #951 on: May 07, 2007, 03:31:32 PM »

is this forum still about gnr

Yes, but since we let people throw shit at Jarmo, and noone had a problem with that, we might as well ask some questions here...

Again, it is absolutely amazing that the little sentence of MSL about Jarmo is causing so much trouble and everyone here wants to lynch him for this. And I don`t even know what for? I don`t think MSL was throwing shit at Jarmo by mentioning in a very unimportant role in his book he wrote...well he might not like him, or it is true that he didn`t know who he was...hell I am user at CD for a long time and did not know who was running it until recently. Actually it is not important
Fact is, that noone here denied so far that Jarmo got the leaks (don`t matter from whom and why; and don`t refer to garabaxl`s post cause that surely did not prove anything)...so then what is all this drama about? The ppl who left htgth because they didn`t agree with the rules will use pretty much anything to bitch at him. And on the other hand the mods here  don`t really behave any better as far as this issue is concerned.

MSL brought the leaks, you might not like his story, his looks, or his ego, or a sentence he wrote? Fine, but he did more to please the average fan than any letter by Del James or Howard Weitzman could ever do.

Enjoy the drama my friend.

Blueheart said that I don't know the truth, but who cares?

The people that really matter know it...

Did you ever think that a big reason people are enjoying pointing fingers at Jarmo so much is b/c he has managed to piss off and alienate a huge portion of the online community? 

No. I'm not the genius here. That has been covered already.

I ain't kissing you... That's the 3rd time you're asking me to...

Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #952 on: May 07, 2007, 03:32:12 PM »

...group hug?  Undecided
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #953 on: May 07, 2007, 03:32:53 PM »

but he did more to please the average fan than any letter by Del James or Howard Weitzman could ever do.

Yeah, but the difference is until they were "released" by MSL they did not really bring much joy to the average fan.

And seriously, even this is a dead horse; I don`t really think "soon" is the word, cause we were being told that once they have a release date they will tell. Well and from what Axl said (and why Merck was fired if anyone remembers) he might need a couple of months for proper promo once they have a release date --> Hence they won`t release it anytime "soon".
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #954 on: May 07, 2007, 03:33:20 PM »

...group hug?  Undecided

not a bad idea  Wink

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #955 on: May 07, 2007, 03:33:40 PM »

Yeah, but the difference is until they were "released" by MSL they did not really bring much joy to the average fan.

And seriously, even this is a dead horse; I don`t really think "soon" is the word, cause we were being told that once they have a release date they will tell. Well and from what Axl said (and why Merck was fired if anyone remembers) he might need a couple of months for proper promo once they have a release date --> Hence they won`t release it anytime "soon".

So, that justifies leaking the songs?

LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #956 on: May 07, 2007, 03:33:46 PM »

This thread is like a train wreck. ?If I get fired for lack of productivity, I'm blaming everyone who has posted in this thread ?hihi

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #957 on: May 07, 2007, 03:33:55 PM »

This thread is the biggest load of nonsense I have ever read.

An overload of over-active minds.

Ground the electricity people, please.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #958 on: May 07, 2007, 03:34:23 PM »

Even if Axl gave Jarmo an advanced Copy of Chinese Democracy who the hell cares if Jarmo kept for himself?

If Axl gave me something and told me to not let anyone under any circumstance hear it, I sure as fuck wouldnt. Call me a hoarder or whatever u want. Jarmo is a great Administrator and a damn nice guy from what I have gathered over these years, I Didn't know that running a GNR site also meant u had to be a pirate and leak things.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #959 on: May 07, 2007, 03:36:06 PM »

what the fuck is going on here?

if jarmo had the leaks before everyone else, then so be it. it`s not his job to give us new gnr material, it`s gnr`s job and if gnr isn`t ready to give us new material, we`ve got no right to steal it at all....

this whole matter is ridiculous from the beginning.... "my IQ is 155" rofl  douchebag!!

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: