Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 10:34:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228153 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 277253 times)
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #900 on: May 07, 2007, 02:38:38 PM »

why is it a big deal that i am a genius? that doesn't make me any better or worse as a person. it just is what it is. i am a lot of things. a genius, fat, obsessive compulsive, manic depressive, funny, a wrestler, a musician, a poet, a juggler, a fan of air jordans, a big video game collector. i am a lot of things. some good, some bad. you don't have to like any of them or you can love all of them. i don't care.
Sir , far from a demonstration of your intelligence , I submit , the only thing you have proven is that you are a liar , fraud , and a con man .

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #901 on: May 07, 2007, 02:38:48 PM »

i'm registered on a lot of GNR sites. when leaks happen, i register on sites to try to get them. doesn't mean i remember them. i probably went there for the better leak. until recently the only GNR sites i would be able to recite if asked would be HTGTH and mygnr.

But they don't allow leaks...  Huh

no they dont allow posting links to direct downloads of links

if a site doesnt allow leaks .why would they even discuss them
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #902 on: May 07, 2007, 02:39:33 PM »

Adz and Christos and MSL , you guys need to chill out.
France has now the worst president in the world, THAT is big deal.

Perhaps the people of France can take a lesson from all this. Make a stand.........

you mean i should offer a guitar to Sarkozy ...... ok ...... ?_?

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #903 on: May 07, 2007, 02:39:36 PM »

You guys are all to much, sound like a bunch of school girls.

The leaks are awsome.

Yea maybe it is not the right thing to do but it has been a long long long time ........... ?Well...........

My concioucs was trying to talk me out of listening to the leaks, so i turned the music up louder to drown it out. All is better now. CD kicks ass ?beer

Thanks to all involved.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #904 on: May 07, 2007, 02:39:58 PM »

i'm registered on a lot of GNR sites. when leaks happen, i register on sites to try to get them. doesn't mean i remember them. i probably went there for the better leak. until recently the only GNR sites i would be able to recite if asked would be HTGTH and mygnr.

But they don't allow leaks...? Huh
Thats where I got the Better and Maddy leaks... they arent quick about taking them down. They don't seem to have global round the clock mod coverage.
MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #905 on: May 07, 2007, 02:40:18 PM »

why is it a big deal that i am a genius? that doesn't make me any better or worse as a person. it just is what it is. i am a lot of things. a genius, fat, obsessive compulsive, manic depressive, funny, a wrestler, a musician, a poet, a juggler, a fan of air jordans, a big video game collector. i am a lot of things. some good, some bad. you don't have to like any of them or you can love all of them. i don't care.
Sir , far from a demonstration of your intelligence , I submit , the only thing you have proven is that you are a liar , fraud , and a con man .

at times i am all of those things. no question. enjoy the songs.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #906 on: May 07, 2007, 02:41:11 PM »

I'm sorry, I'm just a normal person. Not a genius like MSL.

Could you explain that to me... please?

I hope you're not implying that they allow leaks?

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #907 on: May 07, 2007, 02:41:52 PM »

But they don't allow leaks...? Huh

Another good question. Funny how the world works!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #908 on: May 07, 2007, 02:43:34 PM »

Since you mentioned that these leaks had been sent to several admins and your offer was posted at rosesofvelvet.com and chinesedemocracy.com, wouldn't it make sense that those admins had the leaks OR they were well aware of your plan?
Where's the proof? You seem to be saying no one has proof Jarmo had the songs beforehand and people should stop assuming things and they know nothing, yet here you are doing the same fucking thing.

Fucking hypocrite.

MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #909 on: May 07, 2007, 02:44:26 PM »

in america and in many other parts of the world, we have free speech. we are allowed to talk about doing drugs, even if possessing drugs is illegal. we are allowed to listen to unreleased music, even if it is not legal to post a link to unreleased music.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #910 on: May 07, 2007, 02:45:03 PM »

Since you mentioned that these leaks had been sent to several admins and your offer was posted at rosesofvelvet.com and chinesedemocracy.com, wouldn't it make sense that those admins had the leaks OR they were well aware of your plan?
Where's the proof? You seem to be saying no one has proof Jarmo had the songs beforehand and people should stop assuming things and they know nothing, yet here you are doing the same fucking thing.

Fucking hypocrite.

No, no, no...

That's just a theory...

Don't mix theories with facts...

1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #911 on: May 07, 2007, 02:45:36 PM »

I'd sure like to hear these songs!
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #912 on: May 07, 2007, 02:46:53 PM »

in america and in many other parts of the world, we have free speech. we are allowed to talk about doing drugs, even if possessing drugs is illegal. we are allowed to listen to unreleased music, even if it is not legal to post a link to unreleased music.

Oh, america... Great country.

But that's not what we're talking about here, is it?

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #913 on: May 07, 2007, 02:48:14 PM »

Oh, america... Great country.

But that's not what we're talking about here, is it?

Reel him in Christos!  yes

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #914 on: May 07, 2007, 02:48:21 PM »

it is very clear that HTGTH's strategy is to throw shit at the wall until something sticks.

if you don't want me to post, just ask me to stop and i will.

it is a FACT that mr. portugal told me he is friends with jarmo and jarmo had the songs months ago. if that is not true, take it up with mr. portugal. i will continue to enjoy this site and its awesome discography whether you like me or not. enjoy the songs. bye.

Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #915 on: May 07, 2007, 02:49:35 PM »

I think its funny how MSL is trying to get famous and trying to be a "god" among the gn'r community. Really sad.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #916 on: May 07, 2007, 02:50:24 PM »

I'm sorry, I'm just a normal person. Not a genius like MSL.

Could you explain that to me... please?

I hope you're not implying that they allow leaks?

Who are they ?
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #917 on: May 07, 2007, 02:50:49 PM »

it is very clear that HTGTH's strategy is to throw shit at the wall until something sticks.

it is a FACT that mr. portugal told me he is friends with jarmo and jarmo had the songs months ago. if that is not true, take it up with mr. portugal. i will continue to enjoy this site and its awesome discography whether you like me or not. enjoy the songs. bye.

Justice League of America unite!!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #918 on: May 07, 2007, 02:51:20 PM »

I think its funny how MSL is trying to get famous and trying to be a "god" among the gn'r community. Really sad.

he did score some nice leaks , and release them on the  net for all to enjoy ...
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #919 on: May 07, 2007, 02:51:38 PM »

But the question is, do you believe and spread around anything you hear?

I'm telling you that I have the whole cd since mixing was finished. Go and spread that on other forums.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: