Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 06:14:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 277522 times)
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #860 on: May 07, 2007, 01:59:57 PM »

Ok, I'm not taking any sides here but I think calling someone not so smart coz they're large and eat McDonalds is kind of retarded.
And what does success have to do with an IQ? There are many incredibly smart people out there who are not (by the usual standards) successful.

So you're saying.. he is a genius?
DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #861 on: May 07, 2007, 02:01:05 PM »

No but I'm sick of the common way of thinking that large people are stupid, lazy or hilarious and a free for all target to make fun of.

And the way he looks or what he eats should have nothing to do with the discussion.

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #862 on: May 07, 2007, 02:02:03 PM »

Cry
MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #863 on: May 07, 2007, 02:03:21 PM »

why is it a big deal that i am a genius? that doesn't make me any better or worse as a person. it just is what it is. i am a lot of things. a genius, fat, obsessive compulsive, manic depressive, funny, a wrestler, a musician, a poet, a juggler, a fan of air jordans, a big video game collector. i am a lot of things. some good, some bad. you don't have to like any of them or you can love all of them. i don't care.

Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #864 on: May 07, 2007, 02:03:29 PM »

Whatever, MisterSaintLaurent, you must be willing to bear the blame if the leaks hinder the upcoming release.

Perhaps "share" rather than "bear". He wouldn't have been able to get the songs if someone else wasn't willing to give them up. That is the person who is ultimately responsible.

"The check's in the mail" is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #865 on: May 07, 2007, 02:03:36 PM »

I thought smiley only posts weren't allowed?  Undecided

anyway, to get back on topic, you said management contacted you? or was it lawyers?

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #866 on: May 07, 2007, 02:05:25 PM »

why is it a big deal that i am a genius? that doesn't make me any better or worse as a person. it just is what it is. i am a lot of things. a genius, fat, obsessive compulsive, manic depressive, funny, a wrestler, a musician, a poet, a juggler, a fan of air jordans, a big video game collector. i am a lot of things. some good, some bad. you don't have to like any of them or you can love all of them. i don't care.

Actually I believe what you are is a compulsive attention seeking liar.
But you don't care so that won't matter.

I thought smiley only posts weren't allowed?  Undecided

Global moderator loophole. Tongue
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #867 on: May 07, 2007, 02:05:39 PM »

How would leaks hinder the release process , you guys and girls already would know 7/12 songs if released .Quit acting as it is still some deep rooted mystery .....

If the album never came out  you would own 75% of its audio listening content regardless.

We all are fans of Axl rose , and whoever he feels should be in his band at any given time.So let's start acting more of a communtity of fans verses all this bickering
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #868 on: May 07, 2007, 02:06:53 PM »

i'm sorry if you don't see the humor in that picture. clearly i am not afraid to poke fun at myself. i have nothing against jarmo. i realize this is his site, but i don't follow the sites enough to know much about him or why some people don't like him. if someone asked me if he had the songs, i have no problem repeating what i was told. if jarmo doesn't like what mr. portugal told me, he can take it up with mr. portugal. i have read this site for years, it is a great website and for that i respect jarmo. however, until two weeks ago, i was not following the GNR websites closely. i would not be able to remember a jarmo from a sladdi or a BP from a neemo or whatever non-sense people like to talk about. i only learned about these people during my quest and had no pre-conceived notions about any of them.

Ok, let's suppose you don't know Jarmo, even though you've read this site for years, you're registered here since 2005....

I won't name the ones I'm talking about... Yet... I wanna see where you're going with this shit... It's quite amusing.

Since you mentioned that these leaks had been sent to several admins and your offer was posted at rosesofvelvet.com and chinesedemocracy.com, wouldn't it make sense that those admins had the leaks OR they were well aware of your plan?

If by chance they didn't have them before, you might have promised to reward them if your plan succeeded.

A smart person like you doesn't think it was weird that your offer was left up on sites that say they're against leaks being spread?

A normal person like myself would find it weird how the offer was left up despite their policies.

jmrgnr
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #869 on: May 07, 2007, 02:07:42 PM »

its probably in one of these pages that i can't be bothered to read....but what is the date of this demo cd you got? trying to put these songs into context to the mixing of the cd most recently rumored to have been finished.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #870 on: May 07, 2007, 02:08:54 PM »

its probably in one of these pages that i can't be bothered to read....but what is the date of this demo cd you got? trying to put these songs into context to the mixing of the cd most recently rumored to have been finished.

huh where did this come from
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #871 on: May 07, 2007, 02:10:18 PM »

How would leaks hinder the release process , you guys and girls already would know 7/12 songs if released .Quit acting as it is still some deep rooted mystery .....

If the album never came out? you would own 75% of its audio listening content regardless.

We all are fans of Axl rose , and whoever he feels should be in his band at any given time.So let's start acting more of a communtity of fans verses all this bickering

Its not a mystery - its just that posting leaks is wrong. It is a mystery to me why people who call themselves fans do not get this.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 02:14:35 PM by stolat » Logged

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
jmrgnr
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #872 on: May 07, 2007, 02:10:43 PM »

It came from a curiosity to know how old the demo that these leaks are from and since the people who have info. on the leaks are in this discussion i thought i would ask.
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #873 on: May 07, 2007, 02:14:18 PM »

So many contradictions. You're losing it, pal.

i don't follow the sites enough to know much about him or why some people don't like him..

i have read this site for years, it is a great website and for that i respect jarmo.

until two weeks ago, i was not following the GNR websites closely..

I bet a $6,000 guitar that you're full of shit.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 02:16:35 PM by NicoRourke » Logged

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #874 on: May 07, 2007, 02:14:57 PM »

i don't follow the sites enough to know much about him or why some people don't like him..

i have read this site for years, it is a great website and for that i respect jarmo..

until two weeks ago, i was not following the GNR websites closely..

I bet a $6,000 guitar that you're full of shit.

Hey, stop ruining this.  Angry

I'm having fun.

NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #875 on: May 07, 2007, 02:16:55 PM »

Sorry Christos Grin

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #876 on: May 07, 2007, 02:17:38 PM »

It came from a curiosity to know how old the demo that these leaks are from and since the people who have info. on the leaks are in this discussion i thought i would ask.

Dude you're asking the wrong questions!!! Start with page 1...... yes

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #877 on: May 07, 2007, 02:18:48 PM »

If the album never came out  you would own 75% of its audio listening content regardless.

Its not a mystery - its just that posting leaks is wrong. It is a mystery to me why people who call themselves fans do not get this.

I never seen any leaks posted anywhere
Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #878 on: May 07, 2007, 02:19:00 PM »

I don't agree. You can be a regular visitor for years without knowing the in-depth details of the inner politics on the site. I was a "regular" without a post for years until last year. I would check in to see if there was any news on the album and then go on. For years I didn't know who ran the site (until I started spending more time here last year).

edit: BTW, I'm not trying to blindly believe MSL and I like that people are doing there best to find holes in the plot / looking for the absolute truth.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 02:21:08 PM by Tkkyj » Logged
MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #879 on: May 07, 2007, 02:19:25 PM »

Ok, let's suppose you don't know Jarmo, even though you've read this site for years, you're registered here since 2005....

i'd heard the name, but didn't know anything about him. i registered in 2005 and started reading the site long before that, but how active was i on the forums? i usually came here for the awesome discography. i did not care about who ran the site and who did & did not like him.

I won't name the ones I'm talking about... Yet... I wanna see where you're going with this shit... It's quite amusing.

i'm more than happy to answer any questions you have. you may call me as well. 407-489-0299.

Since you mentioned that these leaks had been sent to several admins and your offer was posted at rosesofvelvet.com and chinesedemocracy.com, wouldn't it make sense that those admins had the leaks OR they were well aware of your plan?

i only posted my original offer at mygnrforum.com and it was deleted minutes later. other people then copied my offer and posted it on ROV and CD. i was not familiar with chinesedemocracy.com before this all happened and only knew about rosesofvelvet.com because dave2k told me about it recently.

If by chance they didn't have them before, you might have promised to reward them if your plan succeeded.

A smart person like you doesn't think it was weird that your offer was left up on sites that say they're against leaks being spread?

A normal person like myself would find it weird how the offer was left up despite their policies.

you'd have to ask them. like i said, i only posted originally on mygnrforum and my post was immediately deleted. i explain that all in my story.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: