Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 05:09:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 277438 times)
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #840 on: May 07, 2007, 01:30:13 PM »

i am not interested in becoming stupider. have never touched drugs in my life. i wrote the things the way i did to give the reader some insight into how my mind works. if you come away from my story thinking, "man, that guy is kind of full of himself" that is ok. i know that i am. i want you to picture this please:

i am on the couch. i am thinking to myself that all my life i've been told i am a genius. i then decide that if outsmarting people is the only way to get songs, maybe i am the man for the job. i then do what i did.

how do i then tell my story honestly without immediately mentioning my level of intelligence if my level of intelligence is the main reason i decided to do what i did? i said what i said in my story because it was the truth, not because i thought it would make me look good. i honestly thought to myself "my iq is 155, i'm supposed to be a genius, i should get off my lazy ass and get these songs for everyone."

now granted, only an egomaniac would think in those terms. so fine, call me an egomaniac. i am what i am. i do not shy away from it. just don't think to yourself "this guy has no idea how arrogant he seems."

trust me, i am fully aware. it is a problem i should work on, but at the same time, my arrogance got us the songs, so hopefully my good deeds and my bad deeds can leave you with a neutral opinion of who i am as a person.

thanks  ok
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #841 on: May 07, 2007, 01:31:53 PM »

i am not interested in becoming stupider. have never touched drugs in my life. i wrote the things the way i did to give the reader some insight into how my mind works. if you come away from my story thinking, "man, that guy is kind of full of himself" that is ok. i know that i am. i want you to picture this please:

i am on the couch. i am thinking to myself that all my life i've been told i am a genius. i then decide that if outsmarting people is the only way to get songs, maybe i am the man for the job. i then do what i did.

how do i then tell my story honestly without immediately mentioning my level of intelligence if my level of intelligence is the main reason i decided to do what i did? i said what i said in my story because it was the truth, not because i thought it would make me look good. i honestly thought to myself "my iq is 155, i'm supposed to be a genius, i should get off my lazy ass and get these songs for everyone."

now granted, only an egomaniac would think in those terms. so fine, call me an egomaniac. i am what i am. i do not shy away from it. just don't think to yourself "this guy has no idea how arrogant he seems."

trust me, i am fully aware. it is a problem i should work on, but at the same time, my arrogance got us the songs, so hopefully my good deeds and my bad deeds can leave you with a neutral opinion of who i am as a person.

Yeah man, I don't want you to think I'm trashing you or anything. ?I'm not. ?I got a huge kick out of it. ?It's just... how you started that story was kind of funny.

You could have started with something like... "I've been a lunatic my whole life. ?But at least I'm smart. ?Really smart. ?So I figured I should put my big brain to use. ?Something more meaningful than wrestling. ?Something more noble than juggling on street corners for pocket change. ?I wanted to do something that really mattered to the world..."

Mentioning the specific number "155" doesn't really prove anything to anyone. 

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #842 on: May 07, 2007, 01:33:17 PM »

i have nothing against jarmo and don't even really know who he is. everyone needs to understand that before this all happened, i barely read GNR sites. all i did was write what mr. portugal told me on the phone. "the whole story" is 100% the truth and i did not intentionally try to make anybody look any better or wose, myself included. i read the story now and laugh at how bad some of it makes me. i had no idea it would be some huge thing that jarmo happens to be friends with mr. portugal.

I'll believe you didn't know who Jarmo was when you'll explain to me how "certain" people who are "against leaks" knew you were going to write about him since Friday (at least, it might have been earlier...).

MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #843 on: May 07, 2007, 01:36:34 PM »

you are definitely right. i should have been more creative with my opening. at the time, i wanted to cut right to the chase and move on, but it would read as a much better story if i had started a different way. something to keep in mind though is that i did not edit my story in any way. i sat down after the mayweather fight and just started typing. when i was done, i did not do any revising, just a quick spellcheck. i wanted to get the thing up so i could go to sleep. things did not work out as intended though because it got so many responses that just responding to questions kept me up an additional 12 hours. i did not finally get to bed until maybe 5pm. i ended up sleeping 19 hours though and feel great now and i'm glad to have all of this behind me.

to the person that asked about management, yes, they did contact me. i'm hoping to work out a deal where they leave me alone in exchange for me helping them catch the original leaker.

NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #844 on: May 07, 2007, 01:38:10 PM »

As I wrote before :

How can you guys believe this MSL bullshit ? He's just a nerd who got lucky at fooling another nerd.

I mean, his story died the moment he wrote about his parent's phone plan preventing them from making international calls.

So he was supposedly willing to pay thousands of $ but isn't able to afford phone calls. And he tells that to his Mr Portugal. And he tells Mr. Portugal to call him back because he can't. But on the other hand he will buy him a $6,000 guitar ? Yeah, right.

All that bullshit about his "big" IQ and shit ! Pathetic.

He's just an idiot who conned another idiot, and that's all.

It's not like he elaborated some amazing masterplan please ! He just made a fool believe that he'd be sending him a guitar in exchange of the demos ... Well done, Einstein.

Thank God you're not Michael Scofield MSL, or Burrows would still be in jail.

Punk.

I would never have believed that one day I'll be reading about a wrestler/poet/writer/street performer with a huge IQ, going after a secret community of GN'R fans in Portugal to get CD demos ...

We've reached the bottom.

Point is, some other dude gave him demos, big deal. We all know that they were out there since gnrsucks.com used Chinese Democracy's intro to advertise his site.

Also, Jarmo : Please don't answer to all those jaleous people man, you really don't have to Wink

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #845 on: May 07, 2007, 01:39:11 PM »

you are definitely right. i should have been more creative with my opening. at the time, i wanted to cut right to the chase and move on, but it would read as a much better story if i had started a different way. something to keep in mind though is that i did not edit my story in any way. i sat down after the mayweather fight and just started typing. when i was done, i did not do any revising, just a quick spellcheck. i wanted to get the thing up so i could go to sleep. things did not work out as intended though because it got so many responses that just responding to questions kept me up an additional 12 hours. i did not finally get to bed until maybe 5pm. i ended up sleeping 19 hours though and feel great now and i'm glad to have all of this behind me.

to the person that asked about management, yes, they did contact me. i'm hoping to work out a deal where they leave me alone in exchange for me helping them catch the original leaker.

This is the most alarming part of your whole story.  GUNS N' ROSES HAS MANAGEMENT?!!?!

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #846 on: May 07, 2007, 01:39:26 PM »

i have nothing against jarmo and don't even really know who he is. everyone needs to understand that before this all happened, i barely read GNR sites. all i did was write what mr. portugal told me on the phone. "the whole story" is 100% the truth and i did not intentionally try to make anybody look any better or wose, myself included. i read the story now and laugh at how bad some of it makes me. i had no idea it would be some huge thing that jarmo happens to be friends with mr. portugal.

I'll believe you didn't know who Jarmo was when you'll explain to me how "certain" people who are "against leaks" knew you were going to write about him since Friday (at least, it might have been earlier...).

many people were in contact with me during my sleepless nights of working on this project. i was honest with anyone who IM'd me about what was going on, which in the end was my downfall. if someone asked me "does sladdi have the leaks" i would say i don't know because i don't know who sladdi is. if someone asked "does BP have the leaks" i would tell them that BP told me he did not. if someone asked "does jarmo have the leaks" i would say yes the person in portugal told me he does and that they are friends.

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #847 on: May 07, 2007, 01:41:41 PM »

And thankyou for giving some of us the opportunity to teach the kids about Internet piracy and bad Karma. Cast me as the Tom Hanks character in Saving Private Ryan.........

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #848 on: May 07, 2007, 01:41:51 PM »

That's what mr Portugal or spain told you and you believed
MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #849 on: May 07, 2007, 01:44:21 PM »

As I wrote before :

How can you guys believe this MSL bullshit ? He's just a nerd who got lucky at fooling another nerd.

I mean, his story died the moment he wrote about his parent's phone plan preventing them from making international calls.

So he was supposedly willing to pay thousands of $ but isn't able to afford phone calls. And he tells that to his Mr Portugal. And he tells Mr. Portugal to call him back because he can't. But on the other hand he will buy him a $6,000 guitar ? Yeah, right.

All that bullshit about his "big" IQ and shit ! Pathetic.

He's just an idiot who conned another idiot, and that's all.

i told them i would have to go to verizon to get international calling turned on. when i tried to call them, the calls would not go through. i left out the part about my phone being part of a family contract.

It's not like he elaborated some amazing masterplan please ! He just made a fool believe that he'd be sending him a guitar in exchange of the demos ... Well done, Einstein.

Thank God you're not Michael Scofield MSL, or Burrows would still be in jail.

Punk.

you are free to judge my plan any way you wish. i had a plan and it worked. you don't have to think the plan was amazing. i don't really care what you think. enjoy the songs.

I would never have believed that one day I'll be reading about a wrestler/poet/writer/street performer with a huge IQ, going after a secret community of GN'R fans in Portugal to get CD demos ...

you don't have to like it, but it is the truth. that is what happened, like it or not.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #850 on: May 07, 2007, 01:45:04 PM »

many people were in contact with me during my sleepless nights of working on this project. i was honest with anyone who IM'd me about what was going on, which in the end was my downfall. if someone asked me "does sladdi have the leaks" i would say i don't know because i don't know who sladdi is. if someone asked "does BP have the leaks" i would tell them that BP told me he did not. if someone asked "does jarmo have the leaks" i would say yes the person in portugal told me he does and that they are friends.

It all sounds very convenient...

Someone just pm'd you and asked you if Jarmo had the leaks.

And that someone happens to be against leaks. And all they cared for was if Jarmo had the leaks.

Oh, don't forget, I know who that someone is... Which means that you can fool the foolish, but you can't fool me.

You knew BP didn't have the leaks cause he told you so, but you never bothered to ask Jarmo if he had the leaks...

But I forgot that you don't know who Jarmo is... You're registered here only since 2005...

jmrgnr
Banned
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #851 on: May 07, 2007, 01:45:32 PM »

its probably in one of these pages that i can't be bothered to read....but what is the date of this demo cd you got? trying to put these songs into context to the mixing of the cd most recently rumored to have been finished.
Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #852 on: May 07, 2007, 01:48:29 PM »

mo : Please don't answer to all those jaleous people man, you really don't have to Wink

No, he was willing to say he would pay thousands of $ with the intent of not doing so.
He was willing to say he would buy a guitar for someone with the intent of not doing so.

He apparently was not willing to spend extra on international calling (or attempted to but didn't put much time into it).

Makes sense to me.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #853 on: May 07, 2007, 01:48:37 PM »

Some of you really believe that this 'genius' is telling the truth?

Courtesy of Myspace.com/Mistersaintlaurent[/url]

Let's just look at the facts.

First off - He's a wrestler.  Okay, now some people, successful wrestlers, those guys are smart, they know how to do business.  This guy wrestles to about 1000 people.  That's him using his genius brain.

Secondly - He evidently eats at McDonalds, now any genius will tell you, that this really isn't so smart for obvious reasons. (See above)

Third - He admires darknemus.

Come on, this isn't exactly a genius at work is it?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 01:52:14 PM by AdZ » Logged
Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #854 on: May 07, 2007, 01:53:28 PM »

Heheh.... OK, WHICH ONE IS Mr. Saint Laurent???
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #855 on: May 07, 2007, 01:54:27 PM »

Heheh.... OK, WHICH ONE IS Mr. Saint Laurent???

Go to his myspace. You'll find more pics of him...

MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #856 on: May 07, 2007, 01:56:34 PM »

i'm sorry if you don't see the humor in that picture. clearly i am not afraid to poke fun at myself. i have nothing against jarmo. i realize this is his site, but i don't follow the sites enough to know much about him or why some people don't like him. if someone asked me if he had the songs, i have no problem repeating what i was told. if jarmo doesn't like what mr. portugal told me, he can take it up with mr. portugal. i have read this site for years, it is a great website and for that i respect jarmo. however, until two weeks ago, i was not following the GNR websites closely. i would not be able to remember a jarmo from a sladdi or a BP from a neemo or whatever non-sense people like to talk about. i only learned about these people during my quest and had no pre-conceived notions about any of them.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #857 on: May 07, 2007, 01:57:11 PM »

Like I said, having a high mark on a iq test doesn't mean a shit or genius. I can say this from my firsthand experience.

Whatever, MisterSaintLaurent, you must be willing to bear the blame if the leaks hinder the upcoming release.

DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #858 on: May 07, 2007, 01:57:34 PM »

Ok, I'm not taking any sides here but I think calling someone not so smart coz they're large and eat McDonalds is kind of retarded.
And what does success have to do with an IQ? There are many incredibly smart people out there who are not (by the usual standards) successful.

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #859 on: May 07, 2007, 01:58:46 PM »

I think you've been dropped on your head a few too many times. Kills the brains cells, ya know! (i'm talking to the wrestler....)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 02:00:23 PM by stolat » Logged

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: