Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 11:44:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276923 times)
RobinFinck
« Reply #800 on: May 07, 2007, 08:01:19 AM »

It was only a lame joke...
I was so suprised to see it actually get to page 2..let alone 40something.

I thought it was quite profound!

I agree, but I also think there are still questions that need to be answered...serious questions...and I think that its best for everyone if we try and have a little more openess with each other around here.

So, therefore, im calling on whomever has any leaks that have not been publically posted to either A) Destroy them, B) Leave the Guns N Roses Online Community completely or C) Start handing them out to people who will share them accordingly....because if you dont, you're going to have a process of either being sold out by someone you trusted very much to keep your secret and being prosecuted or your going to be prosecuted if your details are passed onto the GNR Community. Basically, u broke the law, plain and simple and sitting on these leaks any longer will cause more damage and mistrust and destroy everything that we've built on over here for the past couple of years

so please, I emplore you, drop these leaks and lets get them all out in the open and get on with our lives, and give GNR no reason to hold up the album any longer....at least any reason from us!

We're supposed to the fans here, right?
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #801 on: May 07, 2007, 08:14:14 AM »

I can never watch a Ring of Honor DVD in the same light...It's all too much...And no, Dark and MSL are not the same individual.  I have met and spoken to Dark, and I assure you, he is not the one doing commentary on my ROH DVD's.
axlsfury
Opening Act

Gonna bring you to your sha na na na na na knees

« Reply #802 on: May 07, 2007, 08:17:50 AM »

I'm betting this fucker is none other than Chris Jericho. ?Think who was with Axl on Trunk, who wrestles and plays music and who is somewhat of an egomaniac.
oneway23
VIP

« Reply #803 on: May 07, 2007, 08:22:33 AM »

I'm betting this fucker is none other than Chris Jericho.  Think who was with Axl on Trunk, who wrestles and plays music and who is somewhat of an egomaniac.

This "fucker" is a 300 plus pound indy wrestler/manager for a few bit promotions in Florida, and was a commentator for Ring of Honor wrestling.  He can be heard on DVD's from around mid 2006 to the end of '06.  End of mystery
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #804 on: May 07, 2007, 08:26:59 AM »

I'm betting this fucker is none other than Chris Jericho. Think who was with Axl on Trunk, who wrestles and plays music and who is somewhat of an egomaniac.

This "fucker" is a 300 plus pound indy wrestler/manager for a few bit promotions in Florida, and was a commentator for Ring of Honor wrestling. He can be heard on DVD's from around mid 2006 to the end of '06. End of mystery

Um...

to start off with,

hes not obviously who he says he is, because if that was the case...
1. He wouldnt be living in his parents house, using their phone line.... ( i think if he is who he says he is, he would have more then a few dollars)
2. He doesn't want to reveal who he is because then gnr lawyers could find him in 0.42323 seconds and sue him...
3. Wrestlers aren't as smart as him... thats why their wrestlers

Theory proved wrong....

next...

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #805 on: May 07, 2007, 08:27:25 AM »

I'm betting this fucker is none other than Chris Jericho.? Think who was with Axl on Trunk, who wrestles and plays music and who is somewhat of an egomaniac.

This "fucker" is a 300 plus pound indy wrestler/manager for a few bit promotions in Florida, and was a commentator for Ring of Honor wrestling.? He can be heard on DVD's from around mid 2006 to the end of '06.? End of mystery

If you have read all the pages here 40+, we have been discussing more than just whodunnit........

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
oneway23
VIP

« Reply #806 on: May 07, 2007, 08:30:45 AM »

I'm betting this fucker is none other than Chris Jericho.  Think who was with Axl on Trunk, who wrestles and plays music and who is somewhat of an egomaniac.

This "fucker" is a 300 plus pound indy wrestler/manager for a few bit promotions in Florida, and was a commentator for Ring of Honor wrestling.  He can be heard on DVD's from around mid 2006 to the end of '06.  End of mystery

If you have read all the pages here 40+, we have been discussing more than just whodunnit........

Sadly, I've read all 40.  I freely admit that I have far too much time.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #807 on: May 07, 2007, 08:33:35 AM »

i still cannot believe he is a wrestler ... soooo cooool.

oneway23
VIP

« Reply #808 on: May 07, 2007, 08:38:33 AM »

I'm betting this fucker is none other than Chris Jericho. Think who was with Axl on Trunk, who wrestles and plays music and who is somewhat of an egomaniac.

This "fucker" is a 300 plus pound indy wrestler/manager for a few bit promotions in Florida, and was a commentator for Ring of Honor wrestling. He can be heard on DVD's from around mid 2006 to the end of '06. End of mystery

Um...

to start off with,

1. He wouldnt be living in his parents house, using their phone line.... ( i think if he is who he says he is, he would have more then a few dollars)
2. He doesn't want to reveal who he is because then gnr lawyers could find him in 0.42323 seconds and sue him...

Theory proved wrong....

next...

1.  Ring of Honor draws 900-1100 fans on average to their events, not 20,000.  The guy did a few commentary spots in a post production booth in Florida.  He's not a main-eventer, or even a performing talent. He probably got $200-$250 per DVD.  Nonetheless, what's your point?  Peter Steele from Type O Negative lived in his Mom's house in Brooklyn until she died a few years ago.  Pete Steele has played Ozzfest; perhaps you've heard Bloody Kisses?

2.  He's offering the lawyers contact info for everyone he communicated with.

3.  Strictly opinion.  Seeing as you are not a fan, you're entitled to believe what you choose.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #809 on: May 07, 2007, 08:42:55 AM »

Um...

to start off with,

Theory proved wrong....

next...

That is rubbish. There were enough ppl on the forums knowing exactly who he was, verifying his story. I doubt that he`d log in as 10 different ppl, just to verify himself. Even Madison had to delete a message, where she asked him why he used another username for leaking the songs...obviously she was wrong. He even posted his phone number online, cause some morons did not stop bothering him about TWAT.

I am sure that he took precautions, so lawyers could not make him directly responsible for the leaks. For example if the leaks were posted to an email adress to which several ppl had access to, it is very hard to prove who did it....
Anyways he wants to be in contact with GnR management, further fueling his ego. I asked him myself and he is enjoying himself of being in a position to negotiate with GnR management about the adresses and names of the original hoarders. I dunno if this will work out for him, though, but that is what he is gonna do now....
GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #810 on: May 07, 2007, 09:21:11 AM »

i think someone will be sued for all this shit....   rofl

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #811 on: May 07, 2007, 10:36:20 AM »

wow!   looks like gnrnews.com got fucked by the riaa!

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
oneway23
VIP

« Reply #812 on: May 07, 2007, 11:05:52 AM »

Fake.  Site was hacked.
MisterSaintLaurent
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #813 on: May 07, 2007, 11:14:22 AM »

my cell phone being part of a family contract does not mean i live with my family. sometimes when you try to read between the lines, you end up reading lines that aren't true.

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #814 on: May 07, 2007, 11:15:02 AM »

Fake.  Site was hacked.

or they did it themselves for promotion hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
oneway23
VIP

« Reply #815 on: May 07, 2007, 11:46:10 AM »

Fake.  Site was hacked.

or they did it themselves for promotion hihi

They're actually just promoting the "Live Era" release on that front page. Smiley
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #816 on: May 07, 2007, 11:52:26 AM »

my cell phone being part of a family contract does not mean i live with my family. sometimes when you try to read between the lines, you end up reading lines that aren't true.

Hey man....I don't care who's phone plan your on, whether you live in your grandma's basement, whether your IQ is 100 or 155, ROH, TNA, WWE, whether your ego is too much for certain people....

you got me some ear candy this weekend.....kickass and thank you....the same people who are bitchin about ya are probably also rocking out to the leaks.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
RobinFinck
« Reply #817 on: May 07, 2007, 12:08:36 PM »

haha good point  Grin
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #818 on: May 07, 2007, 12:13:40 PM »

after all the shit that has gone on, THIS is all you want to clarify?? Roll Eyes

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #819 on: May 07, 2007, 12:14:36 PM »

after all the shit that has gone on, THIS is all you want to clarify?? Roll Eyes

Ofcourse, that hurts the most...

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: