Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 09:51:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276613 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #780 on: May 07, 2007, 06:53:15 AM »

I don't know why my post got deleted so I am posting it again...

None of the mods deleted your post and neither did I.

So I don't know who did unless it was the poster herself.

My answer is above.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #781 on: May 07, 2007, 06:54:45 AM »

Dear blueheart.

I did not attack your husband, I merely questioned one of his statement on your forum.

Regarding the rest of what you said, I know what I've seen posted.

Thanks for stopping by.

/jarmo

Dear Jarmo,

You didn't question my husband. You said your side of the story. There are 2 sides always.
People believe whatever they want to believe.
But you, BP, Mysteron and Merck know exactly what happened.
So do I as I've seen the emails.

Have a nice day!

Well my side of the story is the truth. He wasn't left out because of what you accuse me of.

There was no need for him to be involved since everything was being taken care of and his ideas weren't useful in that particular case. I'm sorry that he still feels left out and that you have to come here to accuse me of being this and that when you know it's not true.

/jarmo

I don't come over here to accuse you or anyone. I just have different opinion than you do.
BP merely stated what he did for the presale. He didn't make anything up.
It doesn't really matter if he was involved or not and that's a subject that we left behind.
You just didn't understand what was his point - and that had nothing to do with the presale.
Also, BP and I never insulted you ... and you claimed that we are attacking to you with lame insults.
That's all I have to say.

I just don't understand why people through the GNR community have to fight about stupid things.

It also surpises me that you haven't post anything related to the entire thread except something against BP ...
Maybe you should address that instead.

GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #782 on: May 07, 2007, 06:54:56 AM »

Jarmo,

If I were you I'd defend myself against all the allegations flying around here and other forums.

Replace "allegations" with "opinions".
Not always based on fact......

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/allegation

2. an assertion made with little or no proof.

Allegations and opinions are often tied together into claims of fact, but they are definitely based on opinion and many times turn out to be WRONG. That's why I'm saying Jarmo should defend himself because I think the allegations are wrong.
KillKurtzKids
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #783 on: May 07, 2007, 06:55:18 AM »

Anyone like the new version of T.W.A.T anyway? More encouraging than the so-so Chinese Democracy! Still think TWAT, Madagascar and Better deserve to be on an album with better songs than CD, THe Blues and IRS.
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #784 on: May 07, 2007, 06:56:43 AM »

Anyone like the new version of T.W.A.T anyway? More encouraging than the so-so Chinese Democracy! Still think TWAT, Madagascar and Better deserve to be on an album with better songs than CD, THe Blues and IRS.

You're probably the only person who doesn't love CD. That song is amazing. It used to stink but the new intro and other things they've done with it are great additions. TWAT has always been a great song. I'm just glad the new one is clearer with a better mix.
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #785 on: May 07, 2007, 07:02:13 AM »

Oh my, the drama!

Can someone just give me the cliff's notes or Reader's Digest version?

Wish I could but everytime I see that photo of Matt I fall off the chair in hysterics.   Grin

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #786 on: May 07, 2007, 07:07:57 AM »

Jarmo,

If I were you I'd defend myself against all the allegations flying around here and other forums.

Replace "allegations" with "opinions".
Not always based on fact......

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/allegation

2. an assertion made with little or no proof.

Allegations and opinions are often tied together into claims of fact, but they are definitely based on opinion and many times turn out to be WRONG. That's why I'm saying Jarmo should defend himself because I think the allegations are wrong.

To be pedantic: assertion= allegation or accusation, opinion=belief not based on certainty.

Anyways, consider this: someone gets email with leaked music, has to listen to it to see if it is fake or real, not fake, had to take some action........

Sorry am now distracted by image of Matt......... rofl
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 07:13:37 AM by stolat » Logged

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #787 on: May 07, 2007, 07:11:00 AM »

I don't come over here to accuse you or anyone. I just have different opinion than you do.

And in my opinion he didn't do anything. He presented an idea that wasn't needed.

Then he said he worked on the pre-sale.

I guess we have a different definition on what "working on something" and "being involved in" means.

If I suggest you change the background on your site to pink and you say it's not necessary since prefer it to be blue like it is, can I say I worked with you on the design of the site?

In my opinion: no

That's the difference and that's what I questioned.

Now you accuse us of not taking orders and letting BP work with us because we're "egomanian".

8. There is not htght bashing thread at CD.com. Merck did ask BP to work with Jarmo and Mysteron for the presale. Jarmo and Mysteron didn't want to work all together as a team. You can see who has the problem. If you don't understand it make me do it even clearer. If your manager (in this case Merck that wanted to run the presale) asks you to work with two other colleagues for a project you have to do it. Not act as egomanian and leave the one beside. In most enterprises that's a good reason to get fired even if the project succeeds.

Now is that the real truth, or is the truth that since everything was already being taken care of and BP's idea wasn't useful (since the mailinglist he had wasn't needed), his assistance wasn't required?

Can you honestly say that we refused BP to work on the pre-sale because we're so full of ourselves?

I'm done with this, but I'd love to see your answer to my last question. Thanks.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #788 on: May 07, 2007, 07:21:23 AM »

Whether somebody in fact had demos and told noone or indeed did not have them doesn't make a difference to anyone but this person (!).

If A mails the demos to B, A will say "I know that B got the demos", however, nobody asks whether B asked for the demos, wanted them, or even knew he was being sent them until he/she received them, when it's already too late. After all, posting links to demos is forbidden - and don't YOU all have them? Do you really think your friends (or just people who have your address) will *not* mail you stuff just because you own a website/forum?

Whoever has demos and is dumb enough to get fooled by the same trick twice, well probably should see to not getting fooled a third time.

Whoever tried to "buy" stolen goods, well happy you. You're now not only a thief, you're also a fence, a liar, and a scammer. Jack the Ripper is also a legend, if you think of it.

Whoever owns a forum should know that in a lot of countries, you can get sued for what's on your forum - including the request to buy stolen goods, insults to other persons, and so on and so forth. Just because your server is outside of the US probably means you don't get sued, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you're doing the right thing either.

Whoever is accused of something probably should stand up and speak for him- or herself instead of having other people do that for them.

Whoever leaked the songs from the band in the first place betrayed the trust they had in him or her, and that's much worse than just stealing.

It's all up to you and your conscience if you can sleep at night; and that's nothing that needs to be discussed on this or any other Gn'R board.

"What would Bumblefoot do?" -  "Now all go and hug the person next to you."

[size=0]shiftless when i'm idle[/size]
GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #789 on: May 07, 2007, 07:22:37 AM »

Portugal concert > portugues people are lazy > no security > stolen CD ...... simple.
ps: im a kidding Wink

Fuck off !!!

ps: im a kidding  ok

badapple81
« Reply #790 on: May 07, 2007, 07:24:31 AM »

I guess when the album comes out and the leaks mean shit, some people might take a long look at themselves and how laughable this all was.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #791 on: May 07, 2007, 07:27:52 AM »

I guess when the album comes out and the leaks mean shit, some people might take a long look at themselves and how laughable this all was.

Yeah but in the meantime it is quite entertaining:)Smiley And who knows, without things like that the wait for the release in june 2034 could be very boring.
I just thought it was very amusing on how many people suddenly were crawling out of their holes after MSLs letter, having to contribute sth. to the story, putting themselves in a defensive position to put the blame on someone else.

I really love that one, one could really imagine him saying that:

"What would Bumblefoot do?" -  "Now all go and hug the person next to you."
blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #792 on: May 07, 2007, 07:29:53 AM »

And in my opinion he didn't do anything. He presented an idea that wasn't needed.

Then he said he worked on the pre-sale.

I guess we have a different definition on what "working on something" and "being involved in" means.

If I suggest you change the background on your site to pink and you say it's not necessary since prefer it to be blue like it is, can I say I worked with you on the design of the site?

In my opinion: no

That's the difference and that's what I questioned.

Now you accuse us of not taking orders and letting BP work with us because we're "egomanian".

8. There is not htght bashing thread at CD.com. Merck did ask BP to work with Jarmo and Mysteron for the presale. Jarmo and Mysteron didn't want to work all together as a team. You can see who has the problem. If you don't understand it make me do it even clearer. If your manager (in this case Merck that wanted to run the presale) asks you to work with two other colleagues for a project you have to do it. Not act as egomanian and leave the one beside. In most enterprises that's a good reason to get fired even if the project succeeds.

Now is that the real truth, or is the truth that since everything was already being taken care of and BP's idea wasn't useful (since the mailinglist he had wasn't needed), his assistance wasn't required?

Can you honestly say that we refused BP to work on the pre-sale because we're so full of ourselves?

I'm done with this, but I'd love to see your answer to my last question. Thanks.

/jarmo

you missed the point.. BP already said he didn't work on the final outcome of the script as you decided you didnt need him. but the point is that you are afraid to admit that Merck did think you can use him and even suggested to you this.

Did Merck suggest you to work all 3 together, yes or no? YES
Who decide that BP's idea wasn't needed? YOU
If all of you had work together something better might had happened... Now we will never know.

tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #793 on: May 07, 2007, 07:31:40 AM »

The quote is from Bumblefoot, he wrote it on his own forum.

Edit: To be correct: "WWBBFD" is a signature of one of the members on the Bumblefoot forums; Bbf himself only wrote the second part ("Now go and hug the person next to you").
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 07:41:39 AM by tonya_ytzerman » Logged

[size=0]shiftless when i'm idle[/size]
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #794 on: May 07, 2007, 07:33:12 AM »

Yeah but in the meantime it is quite entertaining:)Smiley And who knows, without things like that the wait for the release in june 2034 could be very boring.
I just thought it was very amusing on how many people suddenly were crawling out of their holes after MSLs letter, having to contribute sth. to the story, putting themselves in a defensive position to put the blame on someone else.

I really love that one, one could really imagine him saying that:

"What would Bumblefoot do?" -? "Now all go and hug the person next to you."

Ha Ha ha - the people who come crawling out of their holes.......! This site needs a big can of bug spray!!!! hihi

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #795 on: May 07, 2007, 07:36:12 AM »

The quote is from Bumblefoot, he wrote it on his own forum.

Hilarious...I am so happy that he is in GnR!!!
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #796 on: May 07, 2007, 07:39:19 AM »

I still dont understand one thing....
why wasnt this thread deleted?

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #797 on: May 07, 2007, 07:42:42 AM »

I still dont understand one thing....
why wasnt this thread deleted?

Why can`t you just be happy that it did not! Personally I think this was the most entertaining thread here for a long time
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #798 on: May 07, 2007, 07:44:37 AM »

It was only a lame joke...
I was so suprised to see it actually get to page 2..let alone 40something.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #799 on: May 07, 2007, 07:46:14 AM »

It was only a lame joke...
I was so suprised to see it actually get to page 2..let alone 40something.

I thought it was quite profound!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: