Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 08:59:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 59 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the GNR underground discovered about the leaksers, and the hoarders...  (Read 276542 times)
RobinFinck
« Reply #760 on: May 07, 2007, 05:24:55 AM »

the MSL's story, this thread and this whole situation at this moment is getting very exciting ?yes I'm sitting on a computer at school and I just have to refresh this site all the time hoping for more interesting posts and explanations ?Kiss hihi

I think it is an interesting time to be a GNR Onliner, but I also think, that the leaks arent finished...I still think theres more to come...I dont know exactly when but I do think that MSL has opened the floodgates...
alexrose
Headliner

1992.05.22 - It's been 14 years of silence....

« Reply #761 on: May 07, 2007, 05:35:25 AM »

"As far as the release of the album goes, all I can tell you is that I honestly believe we are very close"
Axl Rose, May 4th 2007

Where did Axl say this?  Source?

On Tour:
92.05.22 Budapest
93.06.06?Vienna
02.08.23 Leeds
02.08.26 London
06.05.31 Budapest
06.06.13 Prague
06.06.15?Warsaw
06.06.17 Novarock
06.06.29 London 2x
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #762 on: May 07, 2007, 05:40:37 AM »

roses of velvet...
and nobody ever confirmed that Axl actually said that.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Kallyopia
Headliner

« Reply #763 on: May 07, 2007, 05:50:54 AM »

I DIDNT DO THIS, BUT A GUY with an alias mistersaintlaurent
My IQ is 155.

oki, i never think that this guy has a IQ  rofl it's very pitiful what happened, i hope Guns N'Roses will kick "misterihavethebiggest" 's ass  hihi
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #764 on: May 07, 2007, 05:51:18 AM »

jarmo is a hypocrit and you all know it. doesn't surprise me that he hasn't said anything about that matter, yet.
there's a reason why i almost never visit this forum

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Kallyopia
Headliner

« Reply #765 on: May 07, 2007, 05:53:34 AM »

jarmo is a hypocrit and you all know it. doesn't surprise me that he hasn't said anything about that matter, yet.
there's a reason why i almost never visit this forum

and why are you here ?  Huh
01matthewst
Opening Act

NEC 25/7/06

« Reply #766 on: May 07, 2007, 06:06:17 AM »

not sure if this is the place for this? what do you think? notice how company is spelt compagny. http://www.the-line.net/chidem3.jpg
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #767 on: May 07, 2007, 06:06:37 AM »

All I can say is MSL did something good for the die hard gnr fans and this will not hurt gnr sales when the album comes out it. RIAA just needs to understand this was an appetizer for the die hards nothing more. But damn MSL did a great just getting the songs for everyone one sly motherfucker.

The RIAA isn't going to do shit about the leaks. They are unpublished demos, and it is virtually impossible to prove where they came from. Plus if it isn't in the USA then they have zero chance of doing anything. The material may be copyrighted, but the actual recordings must be published before they qualify for infringement. Hence why nobody is complaining about the "lies" demos, or the 1986 (jumpin' jack flash,etc) demos, or any of the various proshot DVDs made available for free trade and seeded on the web.

To make it clear. Frozen`s Forum was NOT closed down by the RIAA as suspected before.

Quote from mygnr:
its a scam by Phrozen's X-Friend who owns the site and now wants to sell the site. He said 'RIAA' so people would make a big fuss about it and click his banners.

-BP
----------------------------
Bp's right, it was definitely a hoax.

Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #768 on: May 07, 2007, 06:07:33 AM »

that's not the official or near to official album cover.
it's a fan made fake.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #769 on: May 07, 2007, 06:26:20 AM »

This could be fun:

Alright to sum up everything that happened, a short list of who said essentially what, for everybody who is as confused as me:)

MLS: Obviously fooled some guy from Portugal and is originally responsible for the leaks

GnR 1991 + Gnfnr2k: Also responsible for initial leaking

Grabaraxl (friend of GnRsucks): GnRsucks didn`t send songs to other admins, however he possessed the demos, Obviously both know the person who gave MSL the songs! And also the two of them seem to possess even more demos....

Leatherrebel: implies Sean (BP) had the leaks

Sladdi: obviously had the songs before, but denies sharing them

blueheart (related to BP, Sladdi): MSL not the one who leaked the songs

Jarmo: So far he has been accused by several sources to have had the leaks before; there was no denial so far
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 06:33:02 AM by god of thunder » Logged
« Reply #770 on: May 07, 2007, 06:30:37 AM »

Jarmo: So far he has been accused by several sources to have had the leaks before; there was no denial so far

Correction; They're only leaks when we, the unwashed masses, download them. When they're being traded between private citizens for goods and services they're not leaks - They're AxlDollars! Accepted everywhere.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #771 on: May 07, 2007, 06:33:24 AM »

Dear blueheart.

I did not attack your husband, I merely questioned one of his statement on your forum.

Regarding the rest of what you said, I know what I've seen posted.

Thanks for stopping by.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #772 on: May 07, 2007, 06:41:00 AM »

why do we have to fight ?
can't we enjoy the music ?

GOD DAMN IT.

all you guys meet each other at concerts, drink beers together, and are here, online taking shot at people you don't even know.

PEACE!

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #773 on: May 07, 2007, 06:41:33 AM »

why do we have to fight ?
can't we enjoy the music ?

GOD DAMN IT.

all you guys meet each other at concerts, drink beers together, and are here, online taking shot at people you don't even know.

and blueheart would never lie, she kicks ass Wink

PEACE!

GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #774 on: May 07, 2007, 06:41:57 AM »

Jarmo,

If I were you I'd defend myself against all the allegations flying around here and other forums.
badapple81
« Reply #775 on: May 07, 2007, 06:45:18 AM »

Ok so I read the threads. Two quick thoughts:

1. I cannot believe how fickle people are to jump at Jarmo like that and attack him simply because he got mentioned in some story at having received leaked tracks. If that was me, having spent years and years doing this site and all the work, it would dishearten me to just wanna not worry about it anymore.

2. Personally, hoarders that keep live shows, yeah they suck, it must make them feel big. But personally, if you receive a GN'R leaked studio track and you keep it and 'hoard' it then well done to you. You are not only a GN'R fan, but you a GN'R 'supporter', there is a difference. The album recording has been done and it's in for mixing as far as we know, so leaking the tracks and trying hard to get them out is not supporting Axl and these guys at all. I hope we hear no more unheard songs and spoil the work, there will be nothing left to surprise. You might be a fan but those who don't try to leak tracks, you are the supporters that stuck by Axl and GN'R until the end. Darknemus, everyone who pushes for the leaks and wants them out, yes you love GN'R and love the material and are a fan, but not a true supporter.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #776 on: May 07, 2007, 06:45:32 AM »

Dear blueheart.

I did not attack your husband, I merely questioned one of his statement on your forum.

Thanks for stopping by.

/jarmo

Dear Jarmo,

You didn't question my husband. You said your side of the story. There are 2 sides always.
People believe whatever they want to believe.
But you, BP, Mysteron and Merck know exactly what happened.
So do I as I've seen the emails.

Have a nice day!

Well my side of the story is the truth. He wasn't left out because of what you accuse me of.

There was no need for him to be involved since everything was being taken care of and his ideas weren't useful in that particular case. I'm sorry that he still feels left out and that you have to come here to accuse me of being this and that when you know it's not true.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #777 on: May 07, 2007, 06:47:23 AM »

Dear blueheart.

Thanks for stopping by.

/jarmo

I don't know why my post got deleted so I am posting it again...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Jarmo,

You didn't question my husband. You said your side of the story. There are 2 sides always.
People believe whatever they want to believe.
But you, BP, Mysteron and Merck know exactly what happened.
So do I as I've seen the emails.

Have a nice day!

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #778 on: May 07, 2007, 06:49:03 AM »

Jarmo,

If I were you I'd defend myself against all the allegations flying around here and other forums.

Replace "allegations" with "opinions".
Not always based on fact......

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
GeraldFord
« Reply #779 on: May 07, 2007, 06:50:01 AM »

Oh my, the drama!

Can someone just give me the cliff's notes or Reader's Digest version?
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 59 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: